Need help with teambuilding for Zelnite GGC

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by TheUnicornGuy, Nov 2, 2017.

1. TheUnicornGuy

TheUnicornGuy Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Flourished Bloom Libera
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Greetings summoners of Grand Gaia, I have my Omni Zelnite and I don't have his sphere and is having trouble thinking of what squad to bring to Zelnite's GGC, can any of you help a follow summoner out?

Omni Units
    :fire: None
    :water: Melord
    :earth: Zelnite, Libera
    :thunder: Eze
    :light: Sefia
    :dark: Kikuri, Mifune

7 *
    :fire: Darvanshell, Ruby, Ciara, Advant, Alessa, Divine Phoenix, Amus
    :water: Tridon, Ilm, Zalts, Quartz, Hugh, Azami, Mariela, Charlotte
    :earth: Lance, Toutesu, Dolk, Lanza, Husui, Rozalia, Serge, Mariletta, Baro, Mordlim, Phileine, Barvars, Nagid
    :thunder: Shera, Beiorg, Viktor, Kagura, Diana, Julius, Jireid, Rize, Silas, Rayla, Fizz, Licht, Elenor, Ragra, Mario
    :light: Melchio, Raaga, Aureila, Lilith, Regil, Lara, Janice, Mora, Reseus, Gabriela
    :dark: Zephyr, Kuda, Chrome, Semira, Neviro, Zalvard, Kalon, Gregor, Zeek, Dirk Rezo

6*
    :fire: Lucia, Vargas, Kusanagi
    :water: Selena, Colt, Lucina
    :earth: Andaria
    :thunder: None
    :light: Maxwell, Yujeh
    :dark: Zergal, Alice, Cardes, Zelvalhua, Yuura, Reis

5*
    :fire: Michele, Arus, Seria, Fiora, Limera, Berdette, Golzo
    :water: Reeze, Karl, Noah
    :earth: Luly, Farvnil, Nyala, Lugina
    :thunder: Loch, Orna, Rhoa, Emilia, Lodin, Rina, Belzeft, Radia, Reddrag, Pamela
    :light: Alyut, Kira, Narza, Priscilla, Layla, Astall
    :dark: Shida, Grahdens, Kajah, Klafka, Logan, Aaron, Melina,Mizerka

Thanks in advance for anyone that helped :D

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. LunarFrost

LunarFrost Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ezra/Regil/Baiken
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, TF2
    Since you're asking for a team for this GGC, I'm just going to recommend an overall good team instead of a one-off team for ya since you're probably using all your Omni units and hoping it works. (Now every unit I suggest should be at an Omni Evo.)

:light:Regil - Lead - OE LS gives 50% stat boost and 10% damage reduction and covers BB Attack, Spark Dmg, ATK buff, and ATK conversion. SP increases his boost to 60% and dmg reduction to 15% and gives him a burst heal.
    :earth:Zelnite - Sub - Instant BC Fill, BB gauge when hit, BC & HC drop rate, Burst Heal, and UBB can normal hit nuke which is good for any hard content.
    :fire:Amus - Sub - Very strong mitigator with burst heal, DEF and REC boost. Removes status ailments and has a DEF/REC conversion buff. With SP, she can give 2 turn mitigation and a HoT.
    :dark:Gregor - Sub - Gives your opponent ATK and DEF down while increasing your Crit Chance and Crit Damage.
    :dark:Shida - Sub - Shida will give you all the elements to your attacks, buff himself up on top of other buffs and his UBB will give you 100% damage reduction for 2 turns. A mush have for any hard content.

As for friend leads, generally anything with %dmg reduction or situational mitigation (Take X damage get 20% mitigation) will be a good friend lead.
    Regil, Lukroar, Shida, Cleria, etc...

3. TheUnicornGuy

TheUnicornGuy Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Flourished Bloom Libera
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Wow, thanks didn't expect anyone to reply after this post has been posted so long ago, will try the squad

Thanks for the advice :D

: ZelniteGGC