Need Unit Advice

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Kitty, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Kitty

Kitty Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Infinity Starsage Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    592132C4-4669-43BC-BE9C-AB5FEA4AF41F.jpeg C1ED3828-5D2B-4BF5-8BB2-DA60FE46477C.jpeg 4AC92580-8242-4914-9216-7B9394916F7A.jpeg CBD634D0-4C71-43D7-9521-FE9F0AED6AAD.jpeg 770A914B-D96F-4BBD-869B-FFD67EF4B452.jpeg 3401C39A-2F91-4199-A122-A0662EF58B8A.jpeg Hello, I used to play this game a lot back in 2014/2015, and I’ve recently picked it up again and gotten back into it. I have an issue though, a majority of my units are very old, and from the looks of it new units are much more powerful in comparison making most old units pretty trash, along with many buffs, ect over the years so I have absolutely no knowledge on which of my units are good. I’ve done a few summons since I’ve started playing again, and I need advice on what units I own that are actually good, units I should focus on building, and even advice for squads I could use for arena, raids, general, ect.

Any advice would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance ♥️

2. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    From your list these are the units you want to put effort into Azurai. Amadream limilnate, Zeruiah (aka Zeru), Cleria, Lofia, Draegar, Medina. So 1st off lets hit off with an Arena squad
    Lead- Amadream (100% APB boost will help you rank faster also decent LS in general and usaually everyones go to offensive lead as well as have a nice ES which can drain bb of enemies)
    Subs- Azurai, Azurai, Kikuri, Limilnate
    If doing colo then arena squad would be offense and defense would be same squad as you dont have any other abp/cbp leads or good defensive leads. (if you ever get wintia this will change though)

As for General Squad Id go with this
    Lead- Zeru, Medina, Solos or Edea(Omni), lofia (the general for quests doesnt really matter till you get to KM really

Harder content is going to be tricky (as missing the important leads from what I see)
    Lead- Cleria (a requirement miti lead with decent stat boost, Healing and bb when attacked buff it also stacks with her bb/sbb bb when attacked buff)
    Subs- Lofia (purely for her extra action chance, OD fill, elemental damage miti (only 10% but its good enough) and elemental damage boost, she also has + hit amounts aswell which is a bonus)
    Solos- (your 2 turn mitigator)
    Limilnate- Angel Idol buff
    Amadream- Crit damage buff
    with what you have its the Best I could build though Can swap Limilnate for Onmi Medina for all BB related buffs (though Cleria covers bb on spark and when attacked and Loifa also covers bb when attacked

Kitty likes this.
  3. Kitty

Kitty Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Infinity Starsage Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    thank you so much ♥️ I also pulled estia, vashi, al-akqat, and keres. would that change anything?

4. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Actually Yes
    for harder content Estia as Lead as she has the fixed mitigation lead which is better than using Cleria
    She also mitigates on her sbb only for 2 turns
    Keres is another mitigator better than solos and is great in general. al-aqat is ok but I dont use him for anything
    So for harder content you would use
    Lead- Estia (she also helps with LS locking trial bosses)
    Subs- Keres (mitigation, HP to DEf and AKT conversion)
    Lofia (same reason as other squad)
    Amadream (again same reason)
    Limilnate (again same reason)

That squad should clear most trials (I say most coz Genius trial can be a bitch)
    Obviously save as much gems from now to see what the next LE will be but if you ever have the gems and fairytail colab comes back you want Erza Scarlet

kimboi likes this.