Negativity & Mindless Gumi Bashing

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Josh, Dec 23, 2014.

1. luis ed

luis ed

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    The Transvestite (maxwell)
    Level:
    more than 2
    they crave that mineral

2. Glum

Glum Aether

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ziz
    Level:
    Why not take a break from farming Zurg and join me farm 4 Breaker Mifunes? At least it spices up the grinding. ;)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  3. Jaxon

Jaxon Twilight

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    ………
    Leader:
    Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    No one has enough guts to do that, wow.

4. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Furude Rika (but seriously, Elza/Zelnite)
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    Not my fault Gumi loses players :p
    I don't mind Gumi (well, I mind a bit...) but seeing lots of players go... just makes me sad :(

5. Chrono

Chrono Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    rich theif guy, dragon mom, angry old fire man
    Level:
    220ish
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon
    I was kinda thinking of quitting global (plz dont h8 me)

6. Lalalola

Lalalola

Leader:
    Vargas
    Honestly I think people should just quit if they are that pissed, because its clearly not healthy...to feel like that...over a game...lol thats an indication you're obsessed but also just dont make yourself feel that way by playing. I've sort of stopped, only log in for daily rewards, and dont care about BF at all anymore because of gumi cuz it would just get irritating just like right now i said ok you know what now im going to just get Maxwell ive delayed fro months now...and the server is being crappy and isn't even loading -___- where does all that money they make even go? I wish i could play japan in english :( cuz i think they're better at handling everything.

Point is....ive realized i became obsessed and how annoyed it can make me feel so ive just stopped caring about the game, not entirely though, and i would say that to everyone else cuz trust me it most likely isn't going to get better anytime soon especially since its been like this for a year now. At least since Jan. of this year :p. Find something else to do, having a game be the focus of your world is def. not a good sign :

Just my 2 cents ....OMG THIS DAMN THING IS STILL LOADING...im playing pokemon or maplestory ._.

ItchyMan and kiko17 like this.
  7. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    BF has been my LIFE! But if Gumi ruins it, I'm going back to reality. Screw it! I'm changing my schedule on when to quit. February 14! If they don't release good contents by then, GG.

Also, December 31? WHERE'S THE FRIGGING UPDATE!?

8. Vieteran

Vieteran

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Check Signature
    Level:
    190+ (Global/Hiatus) / 220+ (JP MAIN)
    To the fellow player base,

I had a discussion regarding this earlier in the day which some friends in which we are at fault in regards to us being bored. We took a mobile game, which are usually played casually (say playing while waiting for your bus to come) into something like an MMO where we would dump in hours upon hours so that we can clear content and progress to a point where we hit the boredom plateau a lot of games have, if not all. The negativity will always be around and trust me, I completely understand how stupid it is to sit around and have max energy and no motivation to do anything aside from grinding the Zurg dungeon for imps.

I understand the painstaking cash grabs and the horrible server quality in comparison to the alternative Japan servers. I mean, the rage kicks in when you lose gems and whatnot and that's normal, when you pay hard earned money to lose like 10 gems because the server acts up. However, I've looked around and I find it rather funny how people will, excuse my language, bitch over not receiving 2 FREE gems and only 1 in their gift box. I mean it's human nature, we're all greedy to an extent. It is fun however to troll and say compensation please over something minor though but then again, "I hate fun."

However, for all of those who complain that they're bored (and I'm no exception), it is OUR fault for rushing the content and being hooked onto the game to the point where we feel like there is absolutely nothing to do. So to lessen the complaining or negativity (at least on the forums), go outside and do something else, go make guides to help newer players out, go play the Japan server or just quit.

Priya, RocketBurrito and RainyRai like this.
  9. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    No December Update... love Gumi...

10. Moligan

Moligan Celestial

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arena: Zurg pissing me off, back to Elza!!!
    Level:
    As far as it's mindless to bash Gumi...it seems that everyone has been giving Gumi a piece of their mind on Facebook. Holy hell!

11. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    No Update, No Raid (stupid people post on page wanting Raid and other stupid people read and those stupid people then want Raid), No "Freebies" (stupid people post on page getting tons of freebies and other stupid people read and those stupid people then want more freebies) Disappointment (because of many things) I think that's about it?

Moligan likes this.
  12. Moligan

Moligan Celestial

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arena: Zurg pissing me off, back to Elza!!!
    Level:
    Yeah, but everyone that is complaining must think the update of new content (questing I presume), free stuff is a huge problem in the world. :D

13. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    Well, there's no update both in Google Play Store and App Store, thus no update :(

Moligan likes this.
  14. Sabo

Sabo Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zurg/Maxwell/Rin/Lario
    Level:
    high enough
    our fault? who made the update for 1energy/3min? ic our fault

15. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    Well, we have the freedom to stay at Brave Frontier and use up all our energy or waste BF energy for some quality time.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Selena/Maxwell/Elza
    Level:
    180+
    Not my fault they made such an amazingly fun and addicting game
    then proceeded to treat us like shit. Its like going through a bad divorce with your significant other.

17. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    Don't blame Gumi, blame Alim because they are the real makers :p

18. Pride274

Pride274 Doombearer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All my leads have SBB10, over 200 units with SBB10
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I think it's quite hilarious and sad at the same time to see people crying over trivial things. I've been playing this game for not too long. 87 days to be exact. I'm a F2P and I myself have been blessed with my units. If I recalled correctly, when I started back in October, I got a free gem for every level up got up to level 50 and then their first anniversary, they gave away a free gem almost every day, not to mention all the gems you receive for compensation and when you complete a stage. Gumi continuously rewards it's player when they don't really even have to. I find it funny when people cry when they get a dupe, even though they know that there's a chance that they will get one. It's a chance of luck that is all. I'm not a veteran like a lot of members on here. I have finished all of my maps, just trying to farm a Zebra, Luna, and Mare now. I'm still trying to level up my SBBs, but have already finished half of my characters. I do find it a bit sad that Gumi is just "giving" away burst frogs and frog spheres. I have over 20 burst frogs sitting in my inventory and 4 sphere frogs sitting around waiting for better units to come out. I for one am grateful for Gumi, thanks for the good times.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Selena/Maxwell/Elza
    Level:
    180+
    No body is crying over the gifts. Everyone is crying over the lack of content.

20. Pride274

Pride274 Doombearer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All my leads have SBB10, over 200 units with SBB10
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Which is understandable, but it seems like every single time I read the contents on Facebook, it's nothing but crying over connectivity issues, missing gems, and not enough contents. People were crying over the Thunder Vortex when it finally came out, given the 1st day was nothing but horrendous connection issues and characters not performing their BB, but I felt Gumi made it up when they extended it for one more day. Raid Battle seems like it's been promised for quite some time now, I'm not sure how long now, but I've been playing for 3 months now and I've seen that "Raid Battle Coming Soon" from day one. So I can only assume it's been "forever". I guess at this point I'm very much content.

Looking forward to the Terra Vortex, perhaps the Aqua Vortex is right around the corner also.