**New Ebrietas Guild Recruiting!**

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Rik, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Rik

Rik Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tate & Tama
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Elsword, Fallout 4, Fortnite
    Why hello there! I'm a part of Ebrietas, a Brave Frontier guild that just started becoming much more active as of July 1st. Ebrietas is a small guild with around 25 members in it. We are always looking to expand our ranks as well as help each other in any way we can. There are no compulsory parts of the guild, e.g raids and donating. Ranks are earned through donating, taking part in guild raids as well as earning the trust of the guild. We have performed well in guild raids, placing a modest 353rd (top 10%) in the most recent season, and are looking to try and improve as much as we can. Anyone willing to take part in guild raid as well as donating would be much appreciated. We feel that communication and motivation are one of the most important qualities in the guild, and if you feel the same then we welcome you with open arms!

Our statistics:
    Level 87 (We've recently been gaining several levels per day)
    Zel Boost Lv. 1
    Karma Boost Lv. 4
    EXP Boost Lv. 4
    Summoner EXP Boost Lv. 1

We have a Discord server! While not mandatory, we highly recommend you join our Discord server if you plan on joining Ebrietas. Everybody here is very friendly and willing to help one another with problems ranging from team building to guild raid strategies! If you're interested, PM Rik#3279 or Lalaboho#1844 and either of us will hook you up. If you don't use Discord, you may also add our in-game friend IDs: 0318322150 (Rik); 6964491735 (Scar).

Our current goal is to land a spot within the top 250, and maybe even beyond. The only requirement we have is for you to be above level 100; however, we may accept those who do not meet this requirement so long as they promise to remain active. If you're ambitious and would like to join us on our journey to the top, then please feel free to join anytime whether it be through PMing us on Discord or requesting to join in the game itself!

We also have lots of cookies. (~o .o)~
    [​IMG]

2. Chance Williams

Chance Williams Guardian

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Doombringer Azurai
    Level:
    I looking to join a new guild my level is 144 and my leader is omni azurai

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. Rik

Rik Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tate & Tama
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Sure! If you're not in a guild already could you reply with your ID so we can add you?

4. BluGreen

BluGreen Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rogrizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi , I just returned to the game a while back and have been looking for a guild to join , so i was wondering if I could join?
    I am level 209 and active everyday and my usual leader is roglizer. My player I'd is 1666941024
    So can I join and can I add you to my friend list? Thx

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018 at 4:16 AM
  5. Chance Williams

Chance Williams Guardian

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Doombringer Azurai
    Level:
    My player id 1504550773

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. Shippy

Shippy Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    Hello everyone. I would like to submit an application to join your guild please. Currently level 174. Im a very active player, online line every day, several times a day. Im leveling quickly and have a pretty solid line up of omni units and omni potential units.

Brave frontier ID: 1047430185
    Discord ID: Shivva#7893
    Thank you

7. EeveeInAJar

EeveeInAJar

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Amadream, Fionna, Kawab
    Hey. I'm currently level 95 but I have been playing daily and will play for a long time. I'm kind of confused about how guild events and guild raids work though so I understand if I'm not invited. Currently I have an Omni Amadream as leader. I'll prob get discord set but is there a way to use discord on the phone while playing?

Anyways here's my friend code: 2992344502
    I also have bunch of other units but I haven't played in years and made a new account. So I have no idea which units are in meta right now. I heard they have different specialization and I have an idea of how to build my squads but I may be a noob when it comes to knowing what units are good or bad for certain roles.

8. Rik

Rik Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tate & Tama
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I sent you an in-game friend request! We would love to help you get accustomed to the game. I believe some phones such as Samsungs have the ability to use Discord and Brave Frontier at the same time, but I could be wrong. If you do get a Discord regardless however, we'll be able to help you understand the ins-and-outs of building a good squad in detail and let you know everything you need to know about how guild events and guild raids work. Feel free to add me or Lalaboho anytime on Discord!

9. Rik

Rik Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tate & Tama
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I've accepted your friend request on Discord and sent you a friend request on Brave Frontier!

10. Rik

Rik Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tate & Tama
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I sent you a friend request in Brave Frontier. Feel free to make a Discord account and add me or Lalaboho on there if you'd like! :D

11. Rik

Rik Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tate & Tama
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Sent you a friend request in game! Feel free to make a Discord to join in on the fun. \:D/