New player needs squad help, thank you!

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by micus91, Jun 1, 2017.

1. micus91

micus91

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Barbara, Shion, Regil
    Level:
    185+
    Dear experienced players, I would like some help with my squad combination, I am fairly new to Global and have no clue what squad combinations I should make. I need help with the following:
    General setup, Trials, Raids, Arena/coll building
    - I got enough space for a full omni team so my focus is on including all omni options.

Units I pulled:

Omni
    :fire: 2x Barbara, Azurai, Sol
    :water: Ilm, Elimo, Tazer
    :earth: Hisui, Quaid, Lance, Daze
    :thunder: Rize, Ky, Rayla
    :light: Regil, Garrel
    :dark: Shion, Zalvard, Zekuu, Elza, Alice

Non omni:
    Claire, Medina, Edea, Rosetta, Griel, Rowgen, Raaga, Lily Matah, Kuda, Mifune (breaker)

Which leads should I use for what goals?
    Friend leads generally: Zeruiah, Shion, Rain, Vikki, Chrome, Zelnite.

Feel free to comment on other (friend)leads setups combinations. I feel like my PvP options are nice, however on other setups....well please advise me on that.

Thank you!

2. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    You have some great units:
    Regil is the best lead for most content since he pairs well with all other friend leads.
    Regil (L) Shion Hisui Elza X
    X can be Elimo with Crit null SP and ailment null SP option and Heal on turn for 3 turns SP option OR Rize if you want more damage and dont need the nulls.
    Friend leaders can be Cleira, Beiorg. Those 2 will give you BB on hit that you dont have. You can also use Rain/Lancelot/Mordlim/Regil if you feel ike you dont need the BB on hit (= already fill gauges without it and no BB drain from the ennemy)
    Shion/Zelnite/Zeruiah friend leads are only for Quest mode and easy farming vortex to gain more exp

For arena: Zekuu (L) Salvard Ilm Azurai. A 4 unit team should be more than enough but you can add your favorite unit just because :p
    For Colo: Spheres make a big difference there and Leona too sadly but you can do decent with Zekuu (L) Salvard Ilm Azurai Hisui on offense and the same on defense with Salvard as the leader

micus91 likes this.
  3. micus91

micus91

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Barbara, Shion, Regil
    Level:
    185+
    You are a real MVP! Thank you for your contribution :)!

4. micus91

micus91

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Barbara, Shion, Regil
    Level:
    185+
    Do you think I should use Hisui's SP of the status ailment removal to fill that role? Or really have Elimo for that role mainly and use my SP points only for dmg reduction?

5. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Cure isnt very usefull since you can have null with your Regil SP if you go that route, or via Cleira friend, or via Elimo SP
    That being said Hisui SP options are really bad, so I would still take it "just in case" along the 2 turn miti

6. micus91

micus91

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Barbara, Shion, Regil
    Level:
    185+
    I pulled Alessa and Azalea. Do you think I can use Azalea for other things other than water mono/ Seria trial and fill a role in my team? Azalea I don't know if I can have any use of her given the squad setup you suggested (which I also use atm). What is your take on it?
    thx.