New year greetings from gumi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agent Yellow, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Agent Yellow

Agent Yellow Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno-Seto, Zelnite, Ark
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    [​IMG]

New Year Message from Brave Frontier Global Team

The Brave Frontier Global Team would like to wish all of our players a Happy New Year! Our recent 3rd Anniversary Celebration will not be possible without your constant support and encouragement over the past 3 years. We wholeheartedly would like to thank our players and community.

We were wondering if Brave Frontier has become an integral part of your daily lives as much as it has for ours.

Remember those times when you feel compelled to enter the Arena to fulfill the Daily Tasks just to redeem a Summon Ticket on the 22nd day? Or that feeling of obligation of sending the correct daily gifts to your friends, or risk getting kicked off their Friends List? Or do you often find yourself trying to maintain the consecutive login counts at all costs just for the chance of getting those precious daily gems? It is too familiar -- for all of us.

From the start, our team has set out to make Brave Frontier Globalenjoyable and different from the other versions. We wanted to present something that would set us apart. Something unique only to the Global version, suitable for the tastes and playing styles of our global audience.

Hence, in our inaugural year we launched our very first Global Exclusive Units-- the Battle Maiden series, followed by our originally designed Units, Xenon and Estia. Following that, we released three main series: Soul Bound Saga, World of Eneroth, and the currently running Fuinsignum’s Caprice. They have since gone on to spawn various Exclusive Raid Quests, Grand Quest missions, and Trials that served to present unique challenges to players.

On the Features side, Daily Tasks were built in to keep our players engaged and fulfilled. Auto-Battle was first introduced in the Global Version to make grinding easier, and we further refined it thereafter with more programmable orders and actions.

Along the way, more content and “quality of life” improvements were made to the Global version as well, and all of these we owe to the constructive feedback received from the global community throughout the years. We are extremely thankful to all players for your support during this long journey, for you are the fuel that has kept us running and helped us through the years!

Fast forward to 2016 -- a busy, yet fulfilling year. We were of course, excited to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary milestone as this is considered an illustrious achievement for a mobile game! And now, as we usher in another year, we are excited to share with you guys what you can expect from Brave Frontier Global in 2017.

To all fans and players -- we assure you that 2017 will be a noteworthy Year of Invigoration as we will be bringing even more exciting new features and content to Brave Frontier Global!

Coming up in Spring 2017 is the Official Release of the Global Exclusive Guild Raid Feature. You will also see more additions, such as the Objective System and Season Rewards being rolled out.

Come Mid-February, Fei and Fang will make a comeback and receive their Omni Evolution upgrade. Additional Units from the stories and delightful collaborations are underway in the first quarter as well.

We are also planning to release the revamped Challenge Arena, with improvements made to the grinding, streamlined tiering, and improved ranking systems in the second quarter. In the third quarter, we intend to focus on making improvements to Guilds, while providing alternative gameplay exclusively for the Global version.

On the Global Exclusive storyline, our team is exploring further expansion on the story of our existing main series
    (Soul Bound Saga, World of Eneroth, and Fuinsignum’s Caprice) into various game modes!

Moving forward, we would like to invite all players to remember our #3BraveYearsAndMore and continue to #BeALegend. Go forth with us on this journey, grow with us, and stay tuned to all that is in the pipeline! Believe that we - the Brave Frontier Global Team - will ensure that Brave Frontier Global stands out from the other versions, and strive on to provide the best playing experience to all of our players!

Thank you once again for your unwavering support. And as we welcome a Brave New Year, we would like to wish you all a Happy, Healthy, and Successful 2017!

[​IMG]

2. Agent Yellow

Agent Yellow Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno-Seto, Zelnite, Ark
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Tl,dr: Fei and Fang are getting Omni, CA coming soonTM and official release of guild raid

3. Priya

Priya The Witch Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Nyami/Juno/Ensa
    Level:
    500~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    Stickied <3

Here's hoping I can... finally get a Kurewa and Kuraginn....

Please gumi just let me summon with gems, I'll blow my load for them.

4. DeltaHorizon020

DeltaHorizon020 Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    XXXXXXXXXX
    Leader:
    Felice,Azurai,Zelnite etc etc
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Here's my reaction to it:

Fei & Fang got an OE? Definitely a YES to me!!! It's like a dream come true. First is Quaid,Second is Feeva and Third is these guys. I love it. Hope that they won't disappoint like Zenia OE or the latest legacy OEs. And I hope the rest of my favorite units got an OE too :p And yeah, Glad that there will be Challenge Arena and they will revisit SBS and Eneroth batch storyline which is an A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ from me (y)

5. Blerk

Blerk Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask
    Leader:
    Zeruiah, Ark, Avant (for FH)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Dark Souls 3, Rock Band 4, BLOODBORNE
    All I want out of that third to last paragraph is for Ezra to be made a unit. Pls.

DeltaHorizon020 likes this.
  6. ILSATS

ILSATS

Leader:
    Eze
    After all those years, I just want a mock unit for Mora...because of reasons...

bretrick01 likes this.
  7. BobGnarly24

BobGnarly24 Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Ark, Juno, Zenia, Azurai, Avant
    Level:
    4✘✘ (IGN: Juntao)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PAD, HIT, CS:GO, Overwatch
    Totally looking forward to throwing my money at more waifu units. Also hoping Soul Bound Saga and World of Eneroth units get their OE soon<3
    I wish you all an amazing 2017 and hope you stick to your new years resolution this time lol! :p

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Blerk likes this.
  8. Blerk

Blerk Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask
    Leader:
    Zeruiah, Ark, Avant (for FH)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Dark Souls 3, Rock Band 4, BLOODBORNE
    My Haile, Avani and Nyami are all deserving of an omni, it makes me sad to see them gathering dust in my inventory :(

9. JoansGuardian

JoansGuardian Ruling Star

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Ark, Zeruiah, Lauda
    Level:
    400+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Strategy Zone where you have a rematch with Gazia so you can get his Omni Evolution?
    Pretty please, Gumi?

Defmor likes this.
  10. parKb5

parKb5 Original God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Infinity Starsage Zeruiah
    Level:
    450+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Puzzle & Dragons, Miitomo, PokemonGO
    Omni Fei & Fang? Awesome, I have her/him/them? in anima!

luffie likes this.
  11. Shiratori

Shiratori Zeus

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    FEI AND FANG OMG! But I was expecting Randolph and Ravenna to have an OE upgrade though, but nevertheless, at least Fei and Fang is having an upgrade!

luffie likes this.
  12. BobGnarly24

BobGnarly24 Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Ark, Juno, Zenia, Azurai, Avant
    Level:
    4✘✘ (IGN: Juntao)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PAD, HIT, CS:GO, Overwatch
    I agree! They deserve a place back in the squad. Since I have dupes of all 3 of them im always running out of space..

13. Daciks

Daciks Bia

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Pumberkiny-Available upon request
    Level:
    300+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Touhou, Brave Frontier
    I miss using Haile

14. Scrubbius Maximus

Scrubbius Maximus Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa/Juno/Zeruiah leads
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thats a very reassuring message from Gumi there. Considering the bf2 saga we have on-going.

15. et477

et477 Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Selena(My friends need it lols), Gabriella
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone
    Very reassuring indeed! All I want, is for feeva omni to be good. Srsly, please do not fuck her in the damned ass like u did with shera. Please. Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

16. Scrubbius Maximus

Scrubbius Maximus Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa/Juno/Zeruiah leads
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thats for Alim to decide. Gimu however can give u a Gazia OE with an awesome LS that rivals Rain and a kit to put him to shame

17. Daciks

Daciks Bia

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    300+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Touhou, Brave Frontier
    inb4 animation becomes 5 times longer

Nightvayne283 and bretrick01 like this.
  18. et477

et477 Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Selena(My friends need it lols), Gabriella
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone
    Forgot temporarily. The gazia thing tho, probably is never gonna happen because if a *FREE* unit can have a LS and a kit that rivals freakin rain.....
    The salt that erupts will be one to rival the frost left over from last year's deer gate.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

19. Daciks

Daciks Bia

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    300+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Touhou, Brave Frontier
    at least want his ls to have the flat mitigation to replace Azurai on everyone's "God Squad" lists

20. bretrick01

bretrick01 Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    A mystery
    Leader:
    Omni Ark, Rain, Elza, Zelnite, others on req.
    Level:
    +300
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF duh, Overwatch
    This guy gets it :rolleyes:
    Curious about Tridon OE though since it should be coming out soon yet no word in their vid....