Nyami/Allanon Review

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by Eleiryn, Mar 12, 2016.

1. rrevbra

rrevbra Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, 7 Knights, FFBE, Dragon Blaze
    Nyami give BB mod and crit buff rate to party

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    On BB. She can never use her BB in raid if she wants to keep her SBB damage mod up.

3. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    ^ Yup, what Eleiryn said. (y) If Allanon is BC starved for whatever reason, he can still provide valuable buffs. (I'm eyeing the BB on hit and the HP buff in particular since that is something few of my units have.) If Nyami is BC starved, she provides crit buff and BB mod to party, BUT at the cost of tremendously gimping her damage and resetting all the stacks she has accumulated thus far. This is why I said that I personally prefer Hadaron over her. He gives some party buffs along with consistent damage.

4. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Man, I WANT to pull for her (if only for ZOOM ZOOOM!) but I have to agree with your assessment, living the f2p life means I really have to think about what she offers, and that boils down to... 1. good raid damage (not something I have an issue with - Mikael for focus, otherwise just AOE is fine) and FG farming (most of the buffs are irrelevant to FG, even her 50% CD sphere is still locking her into a mediocre sphere rather than a 'good' one like Blighted Seal / Blades of Ultor / etc).

I'll certainly be happy if I happen to noise pull her sometime in the future, but as-is I'm better off saving for something a little more gamechanging.

Scrubbius Maximus likes this.
  5. DangQuang

DangQuang Master

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Quaid
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    With this buff, she is getting EVEN MORE DAMAGE than Gildorf even at 1st turn and that's kinda something (also, her self spark is intentional). Also she doesnt gimp the team DMG output by that 1 hit stuff so there's another thing. Also, with units that start to have 3 trilion types of buff lump in together, it's fine to have a unit that just does damage. They are more "bare", but that doesnt mean they are weak at all.
    I kinda one of those outlier that notice how hard an unit that just fit into the team without fucking everyone else buff are today. This just makes me sad at the powercreep game. I mean, there's no "Griff-Roa-Will-Melchio-Krantz-Nadore" fixed meta now, but there's also no other bare units that just fit now. Since we could get all the essential buff in just 5 units (And with DE, probably it's gonna be 4), what the hell are we gonna fit in the team?

6. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    I hate Gildorf with a passion and I don't give a shit about Nyami's damage when I already consistently obliterate everyone on raid using other teams. I'm not saying Nyami is outright bad, just that she does nothing but damage and I don't really need that.

Also, autobattle friendliness is a concern. Sure Haile can do 130% allstats AND BB mod AND ares in one unit, but being able to auto by using Haile + Paris is cool too, least 'til Sirius hits.

Shiro likes this.
  7. DangQuang

DangQuang Master

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Quaid
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Probably. But I could just assemble a team that has every buff needed for every RC6 mission right now and it's probably only has 5 units, Especially with Allanon out (who "because they said I could become anything, so I became everything"). So the only way that I can actually slot someone in the 6th slot is either a dupe lead (which I would never recommeded) or nukers. This is probably why I like bare units much more than those "I got every buff in the game but they all just subpar" like Zelnite, Deimos and such. They have a lot more synergy power than those guy and heck, synergy is the first thing that we should think about when building a team, not this units has how many buffs in it.

VIllA likes this.
  8. Red__Pyramid

Red__Pyramid

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mora
    Level:
    Ok so I've got an anima Nyami that I'm working on getting Max imp'd. Since I don't use Lugina I have the Sky Harbinger and Avani's Chainblades on her (I don't have Avani). Should I trade out the Sky Harbinger for her Bells or leave the spheres they way they are?

Btw her ES allows her to survive attacks like Lucius' Galaxy. I haven't tested it but it's the same as Vertri and mine survived that team killing buff wipe attack. It was funny.

9. Frank_man

Frank_man Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Nyami
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Are the bells even a stat sphere? I mean it would seem suuuuuper strong as a sub sphere but infidelity orb is a thing and that's a spark sphere, technically. I could see this being a damage/attack sphere.

10. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Stats sphere.

Frank_man likes this.
  11. Frank_man

Frank_man Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Nyami
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    awww booo lol

12. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    I agree, though after the latest buffs it's actually pretty reasonable for raid usage.

For FG farming I'd rather use a not-shit sphere like Blighted Seal though.

Frank_man likes this.
  13. Frank_man

Frank_man Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Nyami
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Yeah since you're OTKO'ing the world that sweet sweet 100% spark buff is nil :(.

14. Red__Pyramid

Red__Pyramid

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mora
    Level:
    So should I stick with my current combo?

15. Gibbleguts

Gibbleguts Heavenly Judge

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    most
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I just ran some easier rc5 missions using @Eleiryn nyami and my own and it was ridiculous how fast the bosses died. Came in 5 min late on waxing danger and 2 min later the mission was done and I was top contributor. If there is no critical resistance she is scary. With sacred axe very little else is needed for bb sustain.

VIllA and Eleiryn like this.
  16. Yoshino

Yoshino Eris

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur, Shion, Jack'O
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Been using her for FH. Yeah she just nuked the hell out of everything in her path. Also used her as lead in paris trial and again she smashed it. Zoom Zooom ^.^

17. Priya

Priya The Witch Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeru/Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Unison League, Valkyrie Connect,
    paris trial isn't crit resitant? what was your squad?

18. Yoshino

Yoshino Eris

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur, Shion, Jack'O
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tridon friend.
    Had a 2nd squad but didnt need it

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

19. cubyhielo

cubyhielo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    this waifu destroyed my laifu
    [​IMG]

20. Frank_man

Frank_man Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Nyami
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Messing around with Nyami for Elgif level 7. looooool she SHREDS this shit upppppppppp. I've used her in Raid too AND EVEN WITH HADARON in my party, double Nyami was almost killing Eso's body before its wings. I had to dial back my dmg because even though 2x Nyami has ST portions of their attacks (albeit weak, until built up) they were just shredding way too hard on everything else. Lol. This unit is a MONSTER. I love her! I'm still trying to work out a good main sphere for her. Sky Harbinger seemed the obvious choice but idk. Godly Flower (or Scarlet Necklace since that is stronger dmg wise) seem like good candidates too. Mine has a sacred axe (finally!) sub sphere.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016