1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Omni Giselle (Guild unit) Fun idea

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Pulsate, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Behind her sexy waifu mask, Giselle is actually a boy.
    A legendary warlord from ancient times that lives through the souls of the million victims he slaughtered, but also a shapeshifter, the only one left of his people who survived countless wars through the centuries thanks to a divine and mysterious weapon he once forged.

:fire: Raid Overlord Giselle

LS: 50% all stats, 1-2 BC fill on Spark, gain 120% Spark damage & 15% mitigation for 2 turns when Sparks have exceeded 20 Sparks.
    Guild Raid LS: 10% stats (ALL), Gain 5% ATK/DEF/REC each turn capped at 50% after 10 turns (ALL)

Lord stats:
    HP: 8400
    ATK: 3500
    DEF: 3400
    REC: 2800

Hits/DC: 15/45
    ES: Gain 50% Spark (SELF), 10% mitigation after 30k damage taken for 1 turn (SELF) & +10% all stats (ALL) IF you are in Skylords :cool:

BB (Hymn of War): 22 hits / 22 DC
    22 hits AOE Fire attack (450%), 100% boost to Spark damage for 3 turns, 20% all stats (ALL) until death/battle end, adds ATK/DEF Down to attacks 3 turns (30% chance, 30% debuff)

SBB (Hymn of Victory): 42 hits / 42 DC
    42 massive AOE Fire attack (200-900% based on HP left) and 1 hit ST Fire attack (50-350% based on HP left), 150% boost to spark damage for 3 turns, adds adaptative veil* for 1 turns (ALL) and reflective veil* (20% chance, 100% modifier) for 3 turns (ALL), 50% Spark (SELF)

UBB (Blood of the Warlord): 0 hits / 0 DC
    Enpowers all allies with blood fury: boosts max HP by 30% until death/battle end, boosts Critical damage and Spark damage by 200% for 3 turns, grants 1% of current ennemy HP as damage on attacks for 1 turn (ALL), and adds Angel Idol (100% chance, 1% HP) effect for 999 turns (ALL)

SP options:
    10 - Boosts all parameters by 20%
    15 - Boost ATK and HP by 30%
    15 - Boost Spark damage by 100%
    15 - Boost Critical damage by 70%
    20 - Adds +150% modifier based on HP left on SBB (both AOE and ST)
    40 - Reduces amount of Sparks needed for LS activation to 10
    70 - UBB buffs last for one more turn

* Adaptative Veil: Adapt allies typing to match the opposite element of the target (takes effect on ST portion of the SBB)
    * Reflective Veil: Counters ennemy attacks with massive AOE (X% chance, Y% modifier) once per turn. Is affected by Crit, Spark, EWD multipliers and uses BB% and ATK% mods. Can Spark and Crit.

I tried not to make it too broken by making the LS conditional and limit the SBB buffs to the unique buffs (and meta Spark buff) that would be nice to have but nowhere near OP or mandatory, and make Giselle a pure nuker with Guild Raid niche UBB.
    With standard LS and SBB buffs, the modifier on the counter will get around 1000% total, with 20% chance making it ~200% average per unit, per turn and chance based, which doesn't seem too OP.
    Adaptative Veil just came to mind because Gumi still didn't understand that we are not able to prepare because we do not know the boss typing until it is too late.

Let me know what you think of it LUL

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. Balchmorn

Balchmorn Gladiator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa Oe
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Inb4 gum steals you...wait this is basically zeis, nice call at predicting zeis

3. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Nah not even close to Zeis I just had some time to waste and thought about some cool new stuff.
    Zeis is a very standard unit/nuker with 2 very olds buffs (spark and ewd), a double attack and damage passives

4. Crimson Rain

Crimson Rain Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Burny <3
    I like it.
    But the Lore/unit background is a bit.. odd
    Maybe something like; Behind her light hearted personality lies the rage and fury of giselles past, the past that made her a demon inside,

then go into her past, say something like her parents died or something tragic happened, her being a boy is odd, its a good unit though, if she was in the summon gates (i know you intend her to be in a guild raid season reward but if she was in the summon gates) i would summon her. also someone needs to make fanart.

ps: maybe make the ES a sphere or just the regular ubb unlock, skylords for the ES is a bit bias if you ask me ;p

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017