[OPEN] Skylords is Recruiting !!! 100% EXP Boost & 1st Guild Raid

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Pulsate, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Zeis, Regil, Rain, Ceulfan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Competitive Gears of War 4 (Xbox)
    -------------------- SKYLORDS is Recruiting New Members --------------------
    If you want to be part of the #1 Guild in global and you are a competitive player, this is your chance to join us

Guild Name: SKYLORDS
    Guild Leader: Lordsuko
    Guild Level: 180
    OUR BOOSTS: 100% EXP, 180% ZEL, 170% KARMA

---------------
    Skylords Achievments !
    1st in Guild Raid Season 3

1st in Guild Raid Season 2
    1st in Guild Raid Season 1
    1st Guild to break the score cap in Guild Raid
    1st Guild to reach Level 180
    2nd in Recalling Bondage Event
    5th in Recalling Order Event

1st in Female FG Event
    1st in Male FG Event
    1st in Endless FG Event
    3rd in Guild Level Race on release

---------------

You feel like you play a lot and should be on a better guild ?
    You're tired of being 2nd or not getting Guild Raid units ?
    Now is the time to join a competitive and friendly guild!
    Our guild has top scorers in every category of the game and a lot of veterans playing for 3 years:
    Over 40 Lv999 players and very knowledgeable players in all areas of the game (y)
    Some of the highest:
    Summoner level
    Multi-Thanatos players
    Colosseum top 30
    Frontier Hunter MVP
    Challenge Arena top ranks
    Highscorers in FG..etc..

More importantly, a nice group of 50 very friendly people from all over the world talking about everything and anything (y)

REQUIREMENTS

Must HAVE TIME to invest on Guild Raid - Core Requirement !
    Level Required: LV 750 (Flexible, not mandatory if you match all the othe requirements)
    Must join us in whatsapp group chat - No exceptions, but you can mute notifications, nobody wants 1000 notifications :rofl:
    Must be active in our chat during Guild Raid - One of the main requirements! Communication is necessary. (y)

We welcome all new members with open arms, and you will find that our guild is more than just 50 tryhards in Guild Raid :p
    Main chat is always active and we talk about tons of different stuff related to the game or not :)

To apply, fill the application format down below and post it as a comment or in PM, on Reddit's recruitement post from Lordsuko or PM him on reddit.

1 ID + Your Current LV + Time you have been playing + Current Arena Rank/ABP

2 Your Score on Season 1, 2 & 3 of Guild Raid? Screenshots are prefered.

3 How often can you be available for Guild Raid daily? Hours/timezone when you can jump in GR if needed

3.1 How much time do you play each day in general ? Roughly X hours a day.

4 Are you F2P/ Semi P2P / P2P / Pingu ? Just be honest! Spending money on the game is not a requirement, we have F2P top scorers and F2P officer(s).

5 Do you come from another guild/group? If yes, why do you want to join us and why did you leave? Please be specific.

Feel free to add whatever information about you that you want to share ;) Related to the game (highscores, achievements..etc..), other games if you think it's worth mentioning, or personal info if you want to. No obligations at all !

Extra Notes
    • Having a very good score on Guild Raid season 1 and 2 increase your chances substantially​
    • Scores are reviewed within the context, getting 100m on nuke "bug" rounds but getting low score in "normal" situation isn't a good spot​
    • Underperforming in Guild Raid means warning, or instant kick if you're really full leech mode. No point applying if you know you dont score well compared to our average members (check leaderboards for scores)​
    • Having a job, a family, school, a life is NOT a deal breaker :rofl: We're not a bunch of jobless nerds like some people think​
    • CP contributions isn't out priority atm but high CP (4+ per day) is very appreciated in preparation for Guardian Contibutions.​
    • Every single submission will be reviewed, but Suko might not reply to ALL of them, sorry :(
    • Accepted players will be contacted relatively quickly after we decided who to recruit (y)
    If you have applied before, You can apply again, just make sure you match all the requirement.

On behalf of Skylords, we'll be very happy to welcome YOU as a new member! :D

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:25 AM
  2. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bump :(

3. Exodonic

Exodonic Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno Seto and Shion and Vikki
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    For Honor and R6 Siege
    1) 1577190533 Lv268 142 days logged in and Hephaestus in arena
    2) I honestly haven't tried in GR since it's only ever inactive guilds(for us at least) but recently we got destroyed and I tried occasionally and ended up with 1,204,006 points http://m.imgur.com/F8E9EKK
    3) I honestly don't know how many hours I play a day but I'd assume 4-6 not including time spend auto farming xp etc
    4) Once again I don't pay attention to how much I spend... I believe it's around $250 mainly on bundles so I'll go with semi p2p
    5) And my guild is X-Kairos which was just a 2 person guild for a while then some randoms joined and eventually 2 people from these forums although we still don't get a lot of CP and participation in raid battle. I want to join a bigger clan to reap the rewards and to become a stronger player, which I believe a guild such as skylords will help me achieve

Personal achievements that are actually noteworthy is top 3 in mini games although that was right as they came out :^) and extra comments are that I'm going to start making sure I get the metas and possibly buying gems for space and other stuff since I'm not currently saving money for anything and I guess that's about it. Ps if I do get accepted I am co leader right now in X-Kairos and I would like to finish the season with them if that's possible but I'm a third of your preferred levels

kainoa25 likes this.
  4. Shleh

Shleh Radiant Saint

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion, Regil, Keres
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    7376505407 Shleh lvl 583
    611 days logged with 547 consecutive
    Radiant Saint

2 Your Score on Season 1 & 2 of Guild Raid? Screenshots are prefered.
    Season 1 - 25.3 mil
    Season 2 - 14.9 mil
    Season 3 - currently 7.5 mil after 1 round

I do have screenshots

3 How much time can you invest on Guild Raid Event daily? Please be specific
    I am active all day during guild raids, except when I'm sleeping of course.

I would say roughly about 6 hours, although it's hard to say because I am active all day, I use all of my arena orbs, energy, and contribute to guild skills at every 4 hr mark

4 Are you F2P/ Semi P2P / P2P / Pingu ? Just be honest! Spending money on the game is not a requirement, we have F2P top scorers and F2P officer(s).
    I am P2P but recently decided to go F2P (recently meaning starting yesterday) I have all meta units up to arthur

5 Do you come from another guild/group? If yes, why do you want to join us and why did you leave? Please be specific.
    I am currently a GM of a lvl 137 guild but have a hard time even filling one room in GR and usually only get help from a couple of other players. I love playing GR but am getting tired of scouting and fighting the boss by myself, and not getting the rewards I deserve.

5. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bump! :D
    Skylords is recruiting some new members again take your chance ;)

6. RussBuss

RussBuss Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Adriesta, Heroes Fei & Fang
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Is this still going? I checked the other day and is says you guys have all your slots filled.

7. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    You can still apply, our in game slots are always filled with an alt to prevent "Gimu being Gimu" but we are indeed currently recruiting (or I wouldnt bump a few days ago) :p

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  8. RussBuss

RussBuss Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Adriesta, Heroes Fei & Fang
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    That is fair. I assumed with you guys being #1, people would practica
    Thats a fair point. I just figured that since you guys are the #1 guild, people would be climbing over each other the first chance they got. :D

ID: 8842421389
    LV: 461
    Time: 507 days logged in (had the game for longer though; had to take a break due to memory issues on my first device)
    Arena: Hellhound W-782 L-53, ABP-194859

I do not have screenshots of these scores, and I have been removed from my previous Guild, so I am unable to check.

I would have to say a few hours in total, maybe a little less once work starts, but if you wanted something more specific than that, I would try and use up all my energy at least twice per day.

I tend to multitask while playing BF and grinding away, so I would say about 2 hours on busy days, up to 4 or 6 when I have free time.

I am 99% F2P. Only on the rarest of occasions will I put money into this game. I've only done it twice so far.

Originally, I was a part of the ZFighters, a guild that's been floating around the "-teen" ranks. I was relatively active, and part of the guild for a few months. I had informed the group that I was dealing with life drama, college, and finals prep, and that my play-time was going to suffer because of it. It was because of this that I began to fail the weekly CP contributions, and was eventually removed from the guild and all communication groups.

Now, however, I'm home for the summer, and I have a lot of free time to put to use (even when work starts, I'll still have plenty of free time). What I miss from being a part of a guild is the competitive aspect of it, both with other guilds, as well as within the guild (in a friendlier sense of course). And with a guild with such a strong reputation to uphold, I know that I'd be working with, and for, the best of the best. I know that, compared to many other players, I am below average as far as level, arena rank, and even sphere creation goes, but that's exactly what I'm aiming for. I want to be one of those level 999 Thanatos guys that everyone seems to look up to. That's why I have the wherewithal to even post here with my lv. 461 self.

Looking back, that last paragraph may seem a little selfish, but I assure you that isn't the case. I joined a guild for the social and competitive aspects, rather than for personal gains. I am not the kind of person who would join this guild just for bragging rights, or for the boosts to EXP and the like. As I said before, I want to help this guild grow, and uphold the reputation it has gained through hard work and dedication.

9. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bump! (y)
    Still recruiting in preparation for Guild Raid Season 4

10. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Still open

11. Davenath

Davenath Dark Destroyer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    1. 70612235956, lvl 470, i have been playing for 1 and a half years now, my arena rank is dark destroyer

2. I forgot... sorry.. but i scored a quite high score

3. 3 to 4 hours

3.1. 5 to 8 hours per day, more on weekend

4. Semi P2P

5. I'm from guild name Paragon before (rank 48th in season 3) i leave the guild because my guild leader want to disband the guild

6. I have a lot of good unit and spheres, i can provide you screenshot if you want! I hope i will be accepted in this guild! Thanks!

12. Akira0231

Akira0231 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion hehe xd
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With my life lol
    ID: 7576134519 . Level : 136(cuz i m a lazy fk lol). Arena rank: Gladiator and i m playing for 3 or 4 months but i m and oldschooler even tho that won t probably change shit

lol idk , i don t remember , the last and the first guild i was in it was a joke , no one was participating on GR only i made some points and back then i was level 76 or smth like that
    imma give you everything lol
    hmmmmmm well i play whenever i want and i play daily and tbh i play like 6-7 hours a day
    i was a F2P untill the power took control over me , i became a hardcore pingu lol
    yess i was in X-Kairos , i left because as i said it was a joke , they only wanted me for the free 1 gem lol , and i want to join Skylords because i met some people in Skylords that are dope and funny and everything and i feel super ok with them and i wanna experience hard core GR lol , i wanna see all the fk yous in the chat whenever i fk up xD

aaand about the any information thing you can ask me whatever you want i don t really care , i just wanna have some fun with E-Friends hehe xd

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  13. YukiXHaru

YukiXHaru Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Cleria/Regil/Millia/Dizzy(Mainly)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF / PS4 Games (JRPGs Mainly)
    1. 7802134365 / Lvl208 / 16days / Cherubium (250018pts)
    2. None, cuz i just started
    3 & 3.1. Depends But im always online at Discord (if not means im doing something or sleeping) Please teach me what i need to do on GRs if you ever accepted me cuz it'll be my 1st~
    4. Semi P2P But more F2p
    5. im from another guild but just joined them 3-4days ago. reason is to learn more from this game and its runs(especially to clear the Hard quests), but mainly to Level up faster (want to get Lvl999 as fast a possible lol)
    Reason of leaving cuz it lacks Exp boosts only at 45% atm
    And i want to have some fun/chats w/ ppl.. (playing this game for almost 24hrs a day while not being to talk to ppl is quite lonely lol)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017