Painfull realization

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Featris, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Featris

Featris Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello everyone! I've been playing this game for a little more than two weeks now and I didn't knew anything about the different servers untill an hour ago. I watched a few videos about the game explaining stuff , and the game looked a lot different than what I was playing. I didnt give it much thought thinking it was an older version or something ( I'm a new player don't kill me). So today is friday and I'm hyped about the mecha gods and my first omni units (Hisui and Holia and I also got the materials for my sirius and selena, dont have the space though and to top it off we are getting omni Sesir soon ). I'm level 126 and I've cleared 6 of the GGC quests and I was planning on starting the trials soon. It may not seem much to some but I'm proud of my progress. So anyway I'm happy and all and I decided to read a little bit more about the game (This is where my realization begins) So I'm reading stuff about a UOC event and a new unit called "Long" also guilds, colloseum and more and I start wondering where is all that and why is my game missing content and is so different. I read that the game is split into different servers each with different content. I downloaded the game on my windows pc and it put me on the global server ,but when I logged with my facebook account it didnt Change anything. After a little more research I realized that I was playing on the EU server ( on my Iphone) and now I'm confused and I really don't know what to do. I dont wanna play on this server which looks like a joke compared to the global server , but at the same time I dont wanna lose my progress. What should I do ? Is there a way to transfer to the global server at all. How do I even switch servers?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  2. herpderp

herpderp Deva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon/Arthur/Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFBE, Unison League
    No, you can't transfer your data - that would be like asking "can I transfer my BF data to FFBE".

If you want to switch servers you should either change the region settings in your account (apple ID, idk about android) or make a new account with the corrent region settings. If you want to link this new global account to fb you'd need to make a new account - facebook accounts are unlinkable once linked.

Nightvayne283 likes this.
  3. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    No way to change they are two completely different games under the same game brand I feel I should mention global progression is rather fast especially if your familiar with the mechanics on eu I managed I think up to alpha what's his face in about 2 days I got lazy since Iam so use to macro I just called it quits there but yea just take what you Learn so far and just go to global you will be surprised how fast progress is with a little knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightvayne283 likes this.