EU Promotional page | Team Llewxam is recruiting | Join us now!

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Leonhart, May 24, 2016.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Azurai/Zelnite/Elza/Sirius
    Currently Playing:
    Vermintide II
    I was bored and did thiz agein.
    Trivia/notes:

- originally, i planned this for #TeamYggdrasil and not Llewxam.
    - i tried to roleplay BF characters behavior, close to it's originals as much as possible.
    - 2 Grammar Nazis was captured and one currently MIA.
    - This is my contribution to Brave Frontier 2nd Anniversary.
    p.s. I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i am, while making it.

Valhalla News reporting!
    Summoners! The world is in danger!

Maxwell's-chan favorite Tree Yggdrasil ran away from home naked and now she is collecting an army of old perverts [Valkyrie note: look at image below] to destroy the world!
    Help Maxwell-chan and Llewxam-chan! Get rid the of them and receive various bonuses! The more wood you cut and the more perverts you slain, the better rewards shall you receive! Join us now!

[​IMG]

Here's 3 steps of "what you need to do":
    Step#1 - Choose your banner
    Express your love and faith by using this banner in your forum signature or somewhere else!
    Our special spy and elite agent "Solid Phobiuz" infiltrated the enemy side and provided us an' exclusive information about #TeamBatoothaFans also known as #TeamOldPerverts or #TeamYggdrasil.
    Don't forget to say your thanks to "Solid Phobiuz" for his noble sacrifice and for those images!
    Banner#1
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    Banner#2
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Pick one from the images above!

Step#2 - Farm Llewxam dungeon and collect enemy Corruption & Salt, the more Salt & Corruption you collect, the better rewards you shall receive! Don't forget that your own Salt doesn't count!
    Dungeon time:
    • Starts on:
    May 24 2016, 16:00 CEST
    • Ends on: June 3 2016, 16:00 CEST

Your fellow Valkyrie already prepared awesome rewads, have a look at them:
    List of rewards for the 3 best participiants and contributors!
    1st Place rewards: 3 Einherjars of Your Choice.
    Also, you will have an opportunity to have a date with our cuties - Maxwell-chan&Llewxam-chan! Also includes rewards from 2nd and 3rd places + Bonus: naked Elimo photo in apron while she's cooking!
    2nd Place rewards: 2 Einherjars of Your Choice. + Michelle and Elimo Photo's in swimsuit's and wedding dresses! Don't miss that! + All previous rewards!
    3rd Place rewards: 1 Einherjar of Your Choice + PoC -> Photo of Choice! You can pick either Michelle or Elimo and receivea a photo bundle!

Here's a list of Einherjar Waifus that i can summon for you:
    #1 Waifu - Miss Elimo!
    Miss Elimo is known as the best possible housewife&bride in the entire Grand Gaia! You will be amazed by how kind, caring, smart and beatiful she is! And her cooking skills is no joke either! If you're feeling sick, she will support you with all her powers!
    Here's a photo:

#2 Waifu - Miss Michelle!
    Your most desired Tsundere-waifu, she's a little shy, but she's beautiful and strong! While your cowards-friends are staying on rear line, she will join you in front line to help you slain those Salty #TeamYggdrasilMembers!
    Here's a photo:

#3 Waifu - Miss Elza!
    The most devoted and crazy one! Be careful, Miss Elza is an extreme yandere, you may get your "brother" cut'ted if you're unfaithful to her! Here's what she told "Valhalla News" in exclusive interview!
    Elza: "you can only have one waifu or i will ruin your laifu!"
    Valkyrie Note: Elza's cooking skills sucks...but..if you won't eat her food.......some bad things may happen to you....
    Photo:

Wait, i'm getting those letters "But if i'm female, are u trying discriminate us?". By all means, no! I got a set of 3 Einherjar husbandos for you to choose, my beatiful female players! I didn't forget about you!
    #1 Husbando - Super Saiyan!

He will shoot over9000 arrows in the enemy knees or arses, just command!
    Photo:
    #2 Husbando - Robin Hood!
    He will steal all the world treasures just for You and only You. Indiana Jones and Lara Croft are crying in a corner!
    Photo:
    #3 Husbando - Kratos!
    Kratos is the most faithful person to his family members. Good father and strong fighter, he can protect you when you need it!
    Say the word and he will annihilate all your enemies just for You. No one can escape from the fate!
    Photo:

But that's not all! Here's a list of rewards that everyone from Team Llewxam will receive:
    • Milestone 1 - 250 points: 1 Burst Emperor + 1 Sphere Frog
    • Milestone 2 - 750 points: 2 Burst Emperors + 1 Sphere Frog + 1 Imp Arton
    • Milestone 3 - 1500 points: 2 Burst Emperors + 2 Sphere Frogs + 1 Imp Arton + 6 Elemental EXP Crystals (1 of each) + 1 Mermion
    • Milestone 4 - 2500 points: 2 Burst Emperors + 2 Sphere Frogs + 2 Imps Arton + 6 Elemental EXP Crystals (1 of each) + 1 Mermion + 1 Mystery Frog + 3 Gems + 1 Super Stronk Team Llewxam exclusive sphere

Don't stop there, get to the final Milestone for DOUBLE REWARDS + RoboFrog + a FREE Einherjar Unit!

• Milestone 5 - 3500 points: 4 Burst Emperors + 4 Sphere Frogs + 4 Imps Arton + 12 Elemental EXP Crystals (2 of each) + 2 Mermion + 2 Mystery Frogs + 6 Gems + 1 Event Sphere + 1 RoboFrog + 1 FREE random Einherjar from the list above!

Here's a look @ our super stronk sphere :
    Immaculate Sphere: Boosts all stats (30%) & Boosts Crit damage (80%) & Boosts BB Atk when gauge full (100%) & Chance of Return dmg. when attacked (25%)

It's seems like a lot of people express much Salt regarding this sphere, so we decided to conduct some interviews with famous Brave Frontier individuals!
    The first one is Mr.Ark, also known as Oracle Knight:

[​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    =============
    Our 2nd guest is famous Randall Imperial Guard's commander - Lord Eriole!

[​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]

=============
    Our #3 guest is the most Tsun-Tsun person in all Grand Gaia - Seria-chan!

[​IMG]
    --

[​IMG]
    ====
    And our final #4 guest is - The Legendary Hero - Avant!
    Mr. Avant was kind enough to talk with us and answer our questions on the phone via Brave Frontier Mobile.
    [​IMG]

--
    [​IMG]

This concludes our exclusive interviews! Blink, we're moving out! .........Blink?........BLINK! STOP THAT MAN AT ALL COSTS!

[​IMG]

Sorry for the delay, our dear viewers! It's time for the last step!

Step#3 : Spread the word and contribute to the Justice!
    Tell your friends, comrades and family members how cool is to be in #TeamLlewxam.
    Recruit more members into our ranks and be ready to help them!​
    Fin.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    Royin, Vyreal, Sucker and 8 others like this.
  2. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Khaos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    magena/plumatachi/holia/gazolina/arthur/rain/lucy
    Level:
    400+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    monster hunter, smash bros, king arthurs gold,
    i was already on llewxam's team but if one of those waifu's would like to be mine i'd work twice as hard for our goddess :p

thanks for making such a long and fun post though (y)

3. Mille

Mille Guardian

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Libra, Scorpio
    Level:
    264+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    Currently Playing:
    League of legends, OSU!, BF
    Count me in for #TeamLlewxaM, now i just want my waifu elza :D

4. Phobius

Phobius Eukleia

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur, Magena, Llewxam, Ark, Libra, Lucius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With his dick
    There's also a banner 3 (which looks best imo)!

But fuck that, go team Herald!

5. Gadeon

Gadeon Archfiend

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Bestie, Michele, Herald
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    TeamLlewxaM FTW

6. Leonhart

Leonhart

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Currently Playing:
    Vermintide II
    There's image limitation in a single post, i was forced to heavily cut the # of images.

Phobius likes this.
  7. jimslimdim

jimslimdim

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Quaid
    The interviews were exceptionally cringeworthy. I would have left it to better writers in this forum to create some interesting and entertaining. I know, it's something done in jest and for the sake of entertainment, but it wouldn't have hurt to spell check it and at least capitalize the I's. Especially Eriole and Avant were UTTERLY underwhelming. Eriole - for the sake of public appearances - would probably have picked his lines better, without being so blunt about it. And Avant... the worst case of WeeAbooo-Speech.

8. Mille

Mille Guardian

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Libra, Scorpio
    Level:
    264+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    Currently Playing:
    Why the hate lol, i really dont see the point of it, if u dont like it, then dont read it lol

9. Phobius

Phobius Eukleia

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With his dick
    Holy dayum, so much hate. I get, team Yggdrasil is better!!

10. jimslimdim

jimslimdim

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Quaid
    Riddle me this, genius: How can I determine if I don't like something BEFORE I read it? And regarding the "hate", I appreciate the attempt, but this doesn't invalidate how very little the OP captured the personality of certain characters and the fact that some outrageous grammar mistakes were made.

I'm simply not someone who's kissing the rear that is offered to them on every occasion. It has nothing to do with the fact which side I prefer. Sorry.

11. Mille

Mille Guardian

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Libra, Scorpio
    Level:
    264+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    Currently Playing:
    If u already think its cringy and still havent read everything, then why continue, also just a reminder, this is the internet, u will find a lot of grammar mistakes everywhere, so are u going to tell every person who makes a mistake that their grammar is cringy?

12. jimslimdim

jimslimdim

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Quaid
    Usually, I don't grace people with a response, when they aren't even able to invest as much of their time to spell out "you" instead of using the abbreviated "u". The Internet - despite popular opinion - isn't a place where grammar goes to die. English is already quite a lenient language, as it often doesn't adhere to its own rules. HOWEVER, any form of writing can be immensely improved by following some simple rules. Shunning everyone who doesn't consider such mistakes charming or acceptable showcases the mental growth of the person in question. It's about upholding and creating a positive impression. And no, I don't correct every person I see. I correct people like OP, when they share their creative input with the community. Then again, OP seems to have an issue with "Grammar Nazis" to begin with.

13. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    pls less fighterino

concrit != being a jerk to people

14. BoTHiC

BoTHiC General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Libera/Cornelius
    Level:
    3xx
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier EU
    I'm with you!!!

15. Leonhart

Leonhart

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Currently Playing:
    Vermintide II
    1) I'm not english person and not even close to one, so i didn't bother with "spell check". I can write it perfectly in another language, without any grammar errors, but then it will be innacessible for 99.99% of people from this or another forum, lol. Wanna ask me to do that?
    That's why i facepalm'd everytime a Grammar Nazi's appear, since not every person on the internet is english one, pretty obvious. I'm not one of them and as long, as i understand what other person tried to say - it's fine for me.

2) This was done "for the lulz" , it's not a contest entry and asking someone to edit mistakes is not worth both mine&helper(s) time.
    I received A LOT of positive feedback, it was worth it.

And something fishy about this "best writers in this forum", is this your 2nd acc/smurf account? Obviously, some people afraid to post from main acc and used smurfs for that. I apologise if that's not the case. Talking about "best writers in this forum" when you only registered 9 days ago is quite...strange. Even i don't know if we have any "decent writers" here.
    I know only admins, engineers, translators, internet-warriors, e-peen measure experts and grammar nazi's here. Hey, is there any decent writers out there? Report to HQ!

p.s. My 2nd language is not english either btw.

16. YellowJohn

YellowJohn Demon

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur, llewxaM, Magena, AymarkeS, heinrich Vivane
    Level:
    +250
    Currently Playing:
    llewxam, magena, arhur, Heinrich, Cornelius,krantz
    Why does "ark" say it provides a 130% attack buff? It provides 100% on bb attack, so it gives nothing really if you sbb?

Hands up for all the work it is a fun/sweet read

17. Leonhart

Leonhart

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Currently Playing:
    Vermintide II
    Ark is trolling people and spreading false info, so more people will join #TeamLlewxam
    Still, the main point is valid in that, it's good combo for Nevana Crown/or similar, but for BB/SBB spam, not Normal ATK's.
    Cornelius and Ark (or Plumatachi) with all that convert XXX>ATK, ATK, Element ATK, LS ATK part/elements/etc is already wrecking things.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  18. YellowJohn

YellowJohn Demon

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur, llewxaM, Magena, AymarkeS, heinrich Vivane
    Level:
    +250
    Currently Playing:
    llewxam, magena, arhur, Heinrich, Cornelius,krantz
    Arh xD thought i missed something, but how is it good for sbb, when it only effect bb atk?
    I'm happy for your help, might end up
    Joining your course instead xD

19. Phobius

Phobius Eukleia

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With his dick
    Feels good to see people using the stuff you have created (y)

20. eck785

eck785 Demon

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Krantz, Avant, Aries, Pluma, Leo
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    #team Llewxam! Thanks Phobius for the banners!

Already 600~ for the team, wont stop for 9 days so we win
    (I am mostly salty cos I dont have a Llewxam unit... :( )

I made a doc spreadsheet for those of you who like me are worried about the different threshold:
    Input your energy, # of stack farmed, inventory and exp to next level for a detailed view of how many vortexes you still need and the time required (in days, hours, minutes etc).

Ps: great thread it was hilarious
    Ps2: I tried to lock the cells idk why it didnt work out, please dont fuck it up...

Akumu likes this.