Quick Catch-Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armym24, Jul 10, 2018.

1. armym24

armym24 Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    armym24
    Leader:
    Griff/Zedus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Hello everyone,

I used to be a frequent BF player up until almost a year ago. I got bored and decided to try playing again, and now I'm completely lost. Suddenly there's a lot of different tickets and events, and I don't even know which units are the best right now. If anyone could help me catch up quick I'll appreciate it!

Thanks

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    We can probably try to help more with more specific questions but as a very general comment I guess, units from any Vortex Arena gate are good, Rift summons are usually good too... there's so many good units and so many niche uses for units that we don't really have tier lists like in the olden days of BF, it's more a question of availability and acquisition.

Hanabi Tickets are given out daily free for the current event so just use them as you get them

Brave Summon/Narude Summon are both super limited acquisition so I don't think they matter much, if you have any tickets for em use em, if not don't worry about them.

Beatrix is a mediocre unit so I wouldn't hit her gate, she's not BAD but in terms of payoff she's not as good.

3. armym24

armym24 Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    armym24
    Leader:
    Griff/Zedus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    That actually does help me out. And in terms of unit evolutions, last time I played Omni units were just coming out. Is there anything beyond Omni evolution for units?

4. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Omni is still the last rarity. We have something called "omni+" now, which is NOT a new evolution tier, it just adds a slight amount of SP and stats to an existing omni unit, up to 20 SP and 3 Altons worth of stats at omni+3. You use either elementum tomes +elemental shards, or germinus tomes + dupes of the unit, to omni+ them.