Raid Squad help please

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by ImperialRain, Aug 30, 2016.

1. ImperialRain

ImperialRain Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eternal Goddess Felice
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    So I last played 3 years ago and I've been playing again for the past three months. Just playing casually and looking at guides and stuff. Hit a wall with building raid team.
    Please help me build a team for raid :D and for avant ggc if you're feeling generous lol

:light: = Krantz, Sirius, Lilith, Nemethgear, Kira, Atro
    :dark: = Magress, Elze, Alice, Semira, Chrome, Grahdens, Zephyr
    :fire: = Avant, Azurai, Ciara, Rengaku, Griff, Shelly, Seria, Adel, Claire, Owen
    :water: = Selena, Tridon, Vern, Lune, Tazer, Iris, Medina, Noah, Reeze, Karl, Signas
    :earth: = Lance, Felice, Avani, Edea, Nyala
    :thunder: = Rize, Eze, Mikael, Zedus, Grybe

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. Hsooee

Hsooee Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    mermaid jesus / ark / zelnite / azurai / felice /
    Level:
    150+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    LOL, BF addict
    go and leech in raid. if not, auto squad avant azurai krantz sirius alice with ark friend assuming u have spheres for BC gen cuz avant and azurai are pretty phat.
    if not, and u want a tanky BB gen squad. felice lead, azurai krantz sirius alice with ark friend. u should be able to get through close to everything with this. try find ark friend with crit null for GGC. makes it easier (i'd use felice lead mainly because single bosses make it hard to bb gen and felice is bestie 2.0)

I don't have nyala, so i'm not too sure what she does. You could probably put elza in the squad anywhere. she's best paired with alice and if u use her, don't use felice.

3. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    For raid try azuria lead Elza Alice krantz last slot can be anything if you want a nuker nyala or you want added bb sustain Atro even if he clashes with azuria for the Tri stat he give good bb sustain but you should be ok with just Elza so long as you don't get drained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk