Raid Squad Help Please

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by BillyS85, Dec 24, 2017.

1. BillyS85

BillyS85

Leader:
    Azurai
    Was wanting to see if anyone would help me build a better squad out of what units I have. Would like a hard hitting good all around squad if possible please. Thanks in advance. IMG_0156.JPG IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0159.JPG IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0164.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me 53383805

2. MichaelS087

MichaelS087 Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kulyuk
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    You have a ton of units, so listing every possibility would take forever. You're gonna want a unit for each specific buff on BB/SBB. You have Divine Dragon, which has an incredible LS so long as you have a team consisting of different elements. His BB boosts his own stats, while his SBB boosts spark damage. That leaves a critical booster, mitigator, stat cleanser, and something like a defense booster. Azurai is great for critical chance, Kanon is one of the tankiest damn things in the game, you've got Elimo for HP/Mitigation, and Baro for stat cleansing, crit negation, etc. There may be better builds, but I'' not farmilliar with all of your units, so..

:light:Lukroar (Leader)
    :fire:Azurai
    :earth:Baro
    :thunder:Kanon
    :water:Elimo

That is based entirely around Lukroar (Divine Dragon) and his leader skill, while still giving you most of the BB/SBB Buffs you could want. Mix stuff around if you have a unit of the same element that does the same role I provided, better (like if you have a fire unit better for critcal boosts than Azurai). Good luck.