Raid X5 Guide

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by Death666, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Death666

Death666 Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I have been doing this raid Non-Stop ever since it came out and I have a few hints and tips on how to beat this raid solo in 10 minutes to 15 minutes if you read all the way through I want to say ahead of time thank you for reading all of that I put into with all that said let's get started :)

First off critical hit damaged will not work obviously so your best bet is to go with spark leads if you're not sure you can pass this Quest you can use Azurai ark combo for versatility as well as good mitigation

Spark Spark and more Spark build a team that can be able to spark well because it'll probably be your only best bet to do maximum damage and possibly get high ranks for this raid

Buff needed for this raid

Midigation(obviously)
    HoT
    Burst heal
    Status protection
    Midigation with guarding
    Stats buff
    Conversion buffs
    BB on spark
    Critical negation
    Atk/Def debuff
    BC/HC buff

Element buffs are useless here as they do not seem to work unless the unit itself is the correct element there's no extra damage

First thing you need to do is to take out the sword on the first move he will use a move called Death marked keep an eye on the units he use it on the next turn it won't do anything but on the third turn a single Target massive attack will hit the 2 who had the Death marked guard those two units for best survivability mitigation when guarding units are going to be very helpful here as sword will drop old clock

Blue wolf will Angel Idol himself on the very first turn try to set up a team to where you can at least do 1.6 million damage average because once it revives depending on the turn it can cast Angel Idol again it's every 1,4,7,10,13 etc... so make sure you bring his HP down on those turns for better chance of preventing him from using angel Idol over and over

Kielazar will cast damage over time reflect damage and curse so make sure to bring a unit that can protect against status ailments as well as cure them once the sword and blue wolf are down he will cast an element mitigation as well as a skill called Energizer to power himself up after the third turn he will use an attack called slipstream sludge it will instantly wipe out your team guard all units to survive

NOTE attempting to run away from this battle to rest a camp Kielazar will do a AoE buff removing ability that will kill your team unless you have a unit that can angel idol and hasn't been triggered yet you might escape

The team I used to get a average of 3* are as follows

Zero lead Nevana crown + dreadnought
    Adriesta armor of seal + bond of rih'alnase
    Hisui victorious cape + growth device
    Gabriela armor of seals + Mirage device
    Zelnite thiefs jewel + sacrilege orb
    Ark friend Oracle bangles + growth device sp skills need element negation and critical negation

The reason Zelnite is in the squad is because he's a good spark blanket and bc/hc buffer since his sbb has burst heal with him and ark having such long animations they can counter the damage reflect leaving only Ark with 1 HP and all the hc will go straight to Ark

This is my guide on how I get 3-star ranks almost every time thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope it helps everyone out

BF id# 9189550498
    Guild Name: knight66

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    KrisL likes this.
  2. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ark, avant, sirius, eze, lara, azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Just to add, from experience, void blade targets unit slot and not the unit itself... I am able to redirect void blade from my lara for example to someone who can tank it better while guarding... Say azurai, or someone in my team with defensive sphere like phantom device/versatile device... Would be nice if someone else can confirm this :)

3. Death666

Death666 Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thanks for the advice it really does work on unit slot rather than the unit itself I'm crafting my 3rd blight wrath since I have 3 harbingers lust I'm planning to craft 5 of each and possibly go for blights torment after that for crit resistant dungeons

BF id# 9189550498

4. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Find x | x = 0/0
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FE:Fates, DoTa2, Overwatch, Fate/Grand Order
    You can also just go with a squad like mine:
    Laswell - (L)
    Fina
    Rain
    Zeruiah
    Lid
    Lauda - (F)

Obviously it's hard to copy this squad exactly without spending some cash (All units are LEs) but this squad actually blows through the raid easily. I knock off around 25-40% of HP of his wolf/sword depending on who I'm focusing on and to take out major parts (Wolf or Sword) I just attack the first turn, Smoke Bomb, Attack again, Smoke Bomb, Attack Again, Smoke Bomb, Attack again, Sword/Wolf is dead. The idea is to poke (with a very sharp stick) at his Sword/Wolf while he's still on the first turn (Smoke Bombs to escape without triggering his special attack when attempting an escape. Laswell and Lauda are equipping a sphere combo of Spark and Offensive meaning the attacks from turn 2 on so forth can 1 hit KO them but by using smoke bombs after an attack, you can completely avoid going to the 2nd turn until you feel comfortable (defeating the sword/wolf) to attack without having to worry about having Laswell/Lauda go from 100% HP to 0 in a single turn. It may not be the best for clearing the raid but for me, its the fastest and most efficient.

Edit: Average time it takes to finish the raid is around 5-7minutes solo

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  5. Death666

Death666 Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    The squad I use
    Ark lead
    Gabriella
    Lauda
    Hisui
    Laswell
    Laswell friend lead

When set up just right you can actually defeat the sword in 3 turns the wolf in 5 turns and kalazer in 8 just in time to use ubb on 6 turn and have midigation from ark ubb to withstand slipstream surge

BF id# 9189550498