Recalling Bondage FG Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yilun, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Yilun

Yilun Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Alrite guys – this FG was a piece of shit, let’s all face it. Here is everything you need to know to clear this bad boy as I just finished this with a 10M score last night and it’s still relatively fresh in my memory.

Good To Haves:
    1) Null elemental and crit (2 turn from Gabby is definitely preferred but 1 turn is still doable)
    2) Standard defense + conversion buffs for survivability
    3) Status Cure/Negate

Shusui
    · Guard one unit and normal attack the rest on the first turn – make sure you do your best to spark/generate as much BC as possible to fill your mitigator
    · Second turn, swipe your mitigator (preferably someone with mitigation + defense, i.e. Hisui) and guard the rest
    · Hope/pray that Shusui’s first empty seal does not kill anyone. Equipping elemental null and crit null sub-spheres will tremendously help mitigate some of that RNG damage
    · Rest of the fight is generally pretty easy. When you see him perform any kind of “stance”, just guard all the next turn
    · After his “Militant Stance” you should kill him within 2 turns. Otherwise he will perform 2x buff-wipe AOE attack that can be threatening

Mora
    · Spam BB/SBB the first turn. She does an empty seal but it should be harmless
    · Spam BB/SBB the second turn. She is weak to status infliction.
    · Once Mora does a “#-tier defense” attack, she will throw up a barrier. “#” will be a number that you need to pay attention to.
    o If she does a “Five-tier defense” attack, you will need to attack (BB/SBB/normal) with 5 units at most and guard the last
    o If she does a “Four-tier defense” attack, you will need to attack (BB/SBB/normal) with 4 units at most and guard the last 2
    o So on and so forth….
    · After successfully breaking her barrier, she will cast status infliction on multiple units in her subsequent attacks and AOE
    · You must cure status for entire squad the subsequent turn. If not, anyone who is statused will get her “Scorn for the Weak” ST + buffwipe nuke which can kill most of the time
    · Sometimes Mora will glitch out and her barrier will re-appear randomly even though she did not do a “#-tier defense” attack. Ignore this and just spam all 6 BB/SBB and the barrier will go away the next turn
    · If you missed her call-out, go to Menu -> BB Log to review what she just did so you can get the right number of units to attack

Beiorg
    · You basically need to do less than 10% damage per turn. Stick to about 7-8% to be safe. This is the only way to remove his angel idol.
    · If done correctly, when you take him down to 0%, he will proc his angel idol but not recover his HP. You can finish him off the next turn
    · His HP regeneration seems to operate on a different trigger (?) than his angel idol proc as I’ve seen him regen at different points during the fight (once as soon as he hit 90% -> 100%)
    · If you do more than 10% damage per turn, he will proc angel idol and heal back to full once he reaches 0%.
    · Caution: Each time he revives, he will power up and buff himself. His attacks will grow noticeably stronger and he will lead off each regen turn with multiple Supreme Voids and/or Lightning Storms
    · I believe his angel idol maxes out at 4. So on the 5th revive, the angel idol will naturally be removed and he can be killed (accidently did this one). I do not recommend this, however, as you’re bound to lose some units due to his power up attacks

Melord
    · The only thing to watch out for are his Stinky Infections. Above 50% HP, when he performs Stinky Infection, he will cast it on 2 different units. Keep track of who he targeted
    · On the 3rd turn, he will use Stinky Hazard to ST nuke those infected units so you MUST guard them.
    o Stinky Infection turn 1 on units A/B. Turn 2 (you go, he goes). Turn 3 (you go, he goes). Turn 4 (guard units A/B)
    · At 50% HP threshold, he will do 2 more Stinky Infections. This time you need to IMMEDIATELY guard on the subsequent turn the infected units.
    · Note – if you incurred a stinky infection and then immediately proceeded to push his 50% threshold on the very next turn, he will do 2 more Stinky Infections (4 units total will be affected). Things start to get a bit buggy here as it seems RNG which ones he decides to target. If you find yourself in this situation, be safe and just guard ALL units infected immediately after passing this 50% threshold
    · He has another Stinky Infection at 20% HP threshold but I believe you can simply skip this entirely if you can nuke him from >20% to 0%

Mordlim
    · Guard All on the very first turn, he will do an empty seal
    · The only part to worry about next is his 40% threshold, at which point he will do a buff-wipe empty seal. Use 1-2 tanky units to push him over that threshold and guard the rest.
    · He will have another similar threshold at 20%. While most guides online say “20%”, it is actually 15% based on my in-game experience, so be warned. Handle in the same way above or just nuke him >15% to death to skip it altogether
    · Mordlim will cast HoT on himself. To remove this, you can cast injury on him.

Owen
    · Probably the most RNG opponent in the entire fight. The reason is he has 4-5 actions per turn. He can either do a bunch of weak ST attacks or 4 Blazing Slashes in a row (that has injury affliction). The latter, which, CAN kill if you’re not at full health or have all your buffs up. DO NOT USE ITEMS in this fight.
    · At 50% HP, he will do a semi-large AOE nuke. To error on the side of caution, you can use 1-2 tanky units to take him down and mitigate + guard the rest. He will heal 200k HP once during this threshold.
    · At 30% HP threshold, he will do Supreme Crimson Flash (?) -> I believe this buffwipes you. The move itself will not kill. The dangerous part is the RNG that follows. In his next 3 actions for that turn, if he happens to follow up with 3x Blazing Slashes, you may be fucked.
    · Safest method is to trigger OD after initially passing his first 50% HP threshold and just nuking him >30% down to 0% to skip the buffwipe AOE trigger

Amu Yunos
    · CANNOT GUARD ALL at any point in the fight. If you do, she will ST nuke random units to death.
    · Otherwise, she is fairly easy as she does not hit hard. BB on hit is very useful since she BB drains you with multiple hits but also does several weak AOE’s that will refill you back to full SBB if you have BB on hit.
    · At 50% HP, she will drain all of your BB gauges to 0. But again, with BB on hit, her followup attacks will refill you back to BB at least.
    · Try to trigger her 50% HP with all of your buffs intact (her BB drain does not buffwipe so you’re safe). Don’t go past 45% if you can.
    · After she BB drains you, with your buffs + 2 turn mitigation, you are safe to normal attack her and refill your SBB gauges. Careful not to take her past 30% HP threshold yet.
    · At 30% HP threshold, she will do an empty seal (no buffwipe). The idea is to SBB spam (put up all buffs + mitigation) and take her as far past her 30% HP threshold as you can when you engage it.
    · She will idle one turn and say “How about we try this?” – Guard All. You should be safe with null ewd/null crit + mitigation + defensive buffs
    · Finish her off the next turn.

Barion
    · You must not use more than 5 BB/SBB at a time (normal attacking the last unit is safe)
    · There seems to be a hidden trigger where Barion will cast empty seal if you sandbag too much. Could be based on minimum damage threshold required per turn, so don’t hold back
    · At 30% HP, he will cast Dragon God’s Provocation and idle one turn. Get mitigation + guard all and you will be safe.
    · You have 1 turn to kill him after his 30% HP threshold or he seems to cast empty seal
    · To safely engage this, 1st turn -> I take him down to about 85% HP. 2nd turn, I take him down to about 55-60% HP. On the 3rd turn, overdrive Ark (normal) and SBB the rest to take him down to about 40-45% HP, naturally filling his UBB gauge. On 4th turn, use Ark UBB and take him as far past 30% threshold as possible. Once he idles, 5th turn = guard all. 6th turn, Ark UBB still active, burst damage him to death. If you don’t, you will die to empty seal.

Kalon
    · Relatively weak in terms of damage, so no worries. DO NOT GUARD at all during this fight.
    · Control your damage above 50% -> he casts DoT and you want this to wear off prior to engaging his 30% HP threshold. You do NOT want to be taking on his empty seal and have DoT still present or it will screw you.
    · 60% HP threshold, he will do “magic sealing chant”. He has 2 turns of damage reflect. Make sure to swipe your healer last and control your damage so you don’t incur maximum damage reflect
    · Try to control your damage to about 40-42% HP during the damage reflect + DoT phase.
    · From 40-42%, try to burst damage him as far past his 30% HP threshold as you can. Once he idles for his AOE ultimate, guard all. Note -> if you took some DoT damage, use a heal item to make sure you guard with everyone at full HP
    · His Empty Seal at 30% is not too deadly but can be problematic if you’re not engaging it at full HP.
    · After his 30% HP threshold, you will have 3 turns to kill him. He will cast First Act, then Second Act. If you do not kill him by this point, he will cast Third Act and have 100% mitigation. After this, he will empty seal you. This is why you want to take him as far past 30% HP as possible when engaging this threshold so you have as little HP left remaining as possible to worry about finishing him off.

KM
    · Phase 1 – doesn’t hit too hard. Everytime he says “an immense power is gathering”, you must guard all.
    · No UBB required during this phase as he’s fairly weak. When guarding all for his 2x AOE attacks, make sure null ewd/null crit buffs are enabled to eliminate RNG crit damage deaths

· Phase 2 – 1st turn, do NOT take him past 90% HP. Otherwise he will do a buffwipe AOE and then another follow up AOE which may kill. Instead, take him past 90% on the second turn. He will only perform a ST nuke at this point (not AOE).
    · Prior to his 30% HP threshold, you are not allowed to use UBB (unless it is Gabby’s angel idol UBB which cannot be buffwiped). Otherwise, he will instantly wipe you with AOE ultimate.
    · At 50% HP, he will perform another combo of buffwipe + AOE followup. Try to get him as close to 50% as possible and use 1-2 tanky units to push him through while guarding the rest.
    · At 30% HP, he will idle 1 turn and perform massive AOE move. You can either mitigate + guard all (with null ewd/crit) or you can use 75% UBB mitigation to cross this threshold

· Phase 3 – LS lock first 2 turns (with massive BB drain). Hopefully, you have saved at least a few fujin potions for this fight. BB on hit and BB on spark are crucial to keep your BB up
    · I’ve noticed that on the very first turn, anyone who you use to attack him head on will get BB drained. Anyone who I don’t use to attack him, he doesn’t seem to BB drain (bug? Glitch?)
    · Every turn, he will cast Absolute Authority which drains about 12-14 BC from all units. Again, having BB on hit, BB on spark and BB pushers are crucial to keeping your BB gauges afloat during this phase
    · After you cross 50% HP threshold, he will no longer drain your BB gauges so it should be downhill from here. At 30% HP, he will cast Eclipse and idle one turn. Don’t worry, this is just 100% mitigation for himself and no AOE ultimate. Safely attack him to refill your gauges. However, at 50%, he will cast LS lock and BB drain one last time so be prepared for this. Save your UBB mitigation for his final threshold.
    · Make sure to take him to 0% using only 1-2 units and mitigate + guard + null ewd/crit the rest. Even then, he may kill you with his huge AOE nuke at 0% HP. He will recover 2% HP after that for you to finish him off.
    · In order to survive this final desperation nuke, you can use Gabby’s UBB prior to 0% to get angel idol buffs on all your units. Or you can use 75% UBB mitigation + guard to handle this as well.
    · Use the weakest units to push him to 0% and guard your tankiest units (they have better chance to survive). Then finish him off with remaining survivors.

Good Luck!

FatBuu, Chaos1011, Jguet and 8 others like this.
  2. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    Thanks Yilun! :D Very well put together guide, better than the ones I found on Reddit.

Bookmarking this for when I decide to try clearing this FG again. (y)

3. Reaper2195

Reaper2195 Astraeus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Holia, Zeruiah, Avant (FH)
    Level:
    870+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
    During KM's first form you don't have to guard just do enough damage with your squad to cancel his nukes.

4. ShiPaL

ShiPaL Hephaestus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Ark/Lauda/Zelnite
    Level:
    5xx
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thank you for your effort.

5. Yilun

Yilun Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Oh yea? Didn't know that. How much damage do you need to do to cancel the nuke? I hate to put this in here without specifics considering everyone will be using different squads. I don't want them to spam SBB only to get nuked anyways, which would suck at that late stage in the run ;)

6. Reaper2195

Reaper2195 Astraeus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Holia, Zeruiah, Avant (FH)
    Level:
    870+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
    Unfortunately I don't know how much damage you need to inflict in order to cancel his nuke. Got it from watching Ushi's guide and decided to risk it with my squad which managed to do it.

Here's the squad I used:
    :light: Ark (lead) - Oracle Bangles + Growth Device + 20% to Light units Elgif
    :earth: Zelnite - Thief's Jewel + Enhancing Device + 20% to Male units Elgif
    :dark: Ensa - Beiorg's Armor + Phantom Device + 2 mil FG Elgif
    :dark: Alice - Beiorg's Armor + Sacrilege Orb + 20% to Guardian types Elgif
    :light: Juno - Beiorg's Armor + Health Codex + 50% to HP Elgif
    :fire: Azurai (friend) - Meirith Pearl + Sacred Axe + HR50 Elgif

7. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta stuff
    Level:
    Not bothered about levels
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Lanota, Deemo, Cytus, Voez
    umm.. when I fight Beiorg he sometimes throws out Buff wipes.. is there a reason for this because its not on his list of effects..

8. Yilun

Yilun Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Not sure if it is buffwipe, maybe you're just mistaking his electric storm or void AOE as buffwipes. Anyways, each time you trigger his angel idol, I think he buffs himself and his attacks become stronger. You just need to be patient and do <9% damage each turn until you get him to under 10% HP. Then you can nuke him and he will recover 10% HP but lose his angel idol. The second time you nuke him, he will die. If he revives to full HP, that means you screwed up and did 9% or more damage per turn and have to start all over again.

9. bretrick01

bretrick01 Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    A mystery
    Leader:
    Omni Ark, Rain, Elza, Zelnite, others on req.
    Level:
    +300
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF duh, Overwatch
    Bookmarking this for when I actually have the time to do it ;)

10. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta stuff
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    can Gabby UBB AI allow me to use items on Owen?

11. Sslink24

Sslink24 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Silvie, Zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    No, there isnt a reason to use items on him. He should be dead in less than 6 turns without ubb. Whats your team? His damage should be pretty weak with a def conversion and crit null(Rain)
    Team I used was
    Rain Lead
    Zekt
    Gabby
    Esna
    Fina
    Ark friend
    With this Team you can instantly fill any ubb in 1 turn with the need for items. Save the fujins for KM

12. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta stuff
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I was just wondering if was possible to do in theory.
    My team is:
    Azurai (Lead)
    Vern
    Hisui
    Gabby
    Holia
    Ark (Friend)

13. Sslink24

Sslink24 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Silvie, Zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    You should be fine ushi did it with those leads and a similar team

14. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta stuff
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    how does this look, gonna try with this just so I can test out how well my different squads are doing in this, just gonna grab some recommendations first:
    Zekt (Beiorg/Aleph Shell) LEAD
    Gabby (Power Armor/Vitality Device)
    Hisui (Beiorg/Sac Orb)
    Azurai (Existence Jewel/Curative Device)
    Felice (Beiorg/Impiety Orb)
    Ark (Oracle Bangles/Growth Device) FRIEND

15. Alan Ghosal

Alan Ghosal Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vern
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Meh might be lagging in damage. I took zenia, gabby, rain, ark (lead), lauda and galtier friend. Didn't even follow us his guide I just nuked my way through all of it

Defmor likes this.
  16. Prasetyo Witanto

Prasetyo Witanto Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Holia, Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    what do you mean by nuked your way through all of it????

Nightvayne283 and sparda69x like this.
  17. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta stuff
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    lacking in damage? there's Azurai and Gabby together

18. Alan Ghosal

Alan Ghosal Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vern
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Killing the bosses in 2 to 5 turns.
    Owen od gabby first turn and use ubb second turn. Pop holy flute to get your od gauge back by the time Owen is dead

Amu yunos od and fujin ark. Spam sbb . Should take 2 turns to kill, 3 at the most

Dragon demon various. Just kill him in 5 turns or less. Guard when he mitigates at around 25% than proceed to kill

Kalon. Spam all sbb first turn. Second turn od gabby and ubb. I killed him fast and the reflect damage buff and dot didn't bother me with gabbys ubb

Karna masta. Only fight you can't nuke. Don't drop him below 90% hp on the first turn. Whenever he says immense power gathering spam bb. When he leader skill locks you , guard all units for 2 turns than proceed to kill. Once you drop him to 0% in his final form hell do his ultimate attack. Guarding 2 or 3 units will save you. Than kill him

Thats just the way I did it. Thought I'd share. I didn't like the guides or ushi's video on how to do it.

Defmor likes this.
  19. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    Did you use SBB spam type nuking or Zenia normal attack type nuking? As I recall, there were some nukes in the past that were about stacking +hitcount and attack buffs. Been thinking of trying out your method for nuking Kalon since I've been having a miserable time surviving his DoT and reflect. I pretty much have everyone in your squad except Zenia.

20. Alan Ghosal

Alan Ghosal Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vern
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yeah zenia is actually OP. She's way underestimated. The normal attack nuking is key . I just use all sbb's first turn to have all my buffs. If I don't have a full bb gauge than its fine because the normal attacks will deal just as much damage. Especially on Karna masta since he bb drains constantly.

Use the strategy I used for kalon you'll win .