Resurrected Flame

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Johannq, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Johannq

Johannq Dark Finisher

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Johannq
    Leader:
    Bloodpoison Florence
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Had with how fucking cheap this game can be! You fight and fight, have top tier units, battle to last boss then get his energy to nothing and this fucking game does what, gives the boss full energy again and an attack that kills your party in one fucking shot, even when gaurding! I give up on this quest unless someone has better advice cause I have used all sorts of unit combos and still get killed at the end. So fucking frustrating!

2. Luxaphiel

Luxaphiel Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, SAO Code Register, Tree of Savior
    Can you show your squad setup?
    Also Avant in GGC does resurrect one time during 3rd battle. It's part of the battle.

3. Johannq

Johannq Dark Finisher

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Johannq
    Leader:
    Bloodpoison Florence
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Current squad is Zenia(150), Diastima(150), Avant(150), Gabriela(150),and Ilm(150). This is the squad I took in to try this time.

4. Emerald1475

Emerald1475 Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza, Ezra
    You really need crit null for this ggc.

5. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    Your friend unit might help with some of these issues, but looking at this - you have a no damage mitigation LS, you have a def stack on Ilm but no base def buffs. You have no ailment cleanse/removal. You have no sparks fill BB gauge. That's... problematic.

You do have crit/ele/debuff null - but that's on Gabriela, who needs to cast her BB for it rather than SBB, which may make it hard to keep up in this fight (esp. if you don't have the SP on Gabriela for two turn duration on crit null...if you do, it might be fine). Healing may be inadequate unless Gabriela is SP'd for it (if she is then that probably is fine). It's unclear to me whether you're casting Gabriela UBB for 80% angel idol/KO resist, but if you're not you should be.

Avant himself is also generally considered a very bad unit to bring for hard content clear squads. He's an offensive buffer, but crit rate/dmg isn't that valuable to bring in hard boss battles and spark vuln is shit. His atk and BB atk buffs are relevant, but atk and BB atk are common buffs which can likely be gotten from elsewhere. Avant's niche is FH and crit squads, or anywhere where you're aiming to maximise damage output... not long slugfest boss battles.

6. Johannq

Johannq Dark Finisher

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Johannq
    Leader:
    Bloodpoison Florence
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Suggestions? I probably don't have the same inventory of units. Would a unit such as Zeruiah help?

7. Reixd

Reixd Khaos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Avant OE, Strife God
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF GL
    Zeruiah would help since the unit has unli BB/sbb + shield and heal + all ele and bc hc buff. Also a spark buffer, but you need to have a unit that would reduce fire damage, crit null, most probably a unit that can deal proper damage. This game is not supposed to be finished by getting a max level omni unit and bashing your way through everything. Do not think that because you have all your units 150 and turned OE means you can just breeze through everything. It is considered one of the harder contents of the game. Do not lose your cool over it. Even I lost more than enough times to Avant.