Retrieving Account Through Player ID?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boaro, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Boaro

Boaro

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Terminator Lilith
    Hey guys,

So, I recently logged out of my Facebook account through Brave Frontier and when I started the game back up, it began a new adventure.
    No problem.
    I proceeded to log back into my Facebook after finishing the tutorial, however, rather than bringing back my old play through it seemed to have saved over my new adventure. I thought, because it gave me an option log out of my FB account initially, my original play through was already linked to it but I guess not.
    Now, whenever I start a new adventure as a guest and load my FB account, it keeps bringing back that same, 2nd new play through.

I've already submitted a ticket regarding it but I was hoping someone here might know of a solution to this, just so I don't need to hassle the support with it.
    Perhaps a website that lets me track my player ID and link my FB account with it once more?

I appreciate any information,
    *Boaro

2. Windel

Windel Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mandragora
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Duel Links
    That problem's pretty rare these days....
    But I've been wondering... Why bother playing as guest then login your Facebook account Directly...?

But im betting its not a bug.... The fact that you kept logging on as guest then logging your account than Logging in directly on FB may be the start of the problem where as you think that the account you have in FB has been overwritten....
    But the truth is.... Your first account is still there in your FB account... You're just going through the wrong way of process in logging into Brave Frontier...
    Try Clicking the Upper button where you login in with your facebook account... That'll solve the problem... I guess....

3. Boaro

Boaro

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Terminator Lilith
    Hi Windel,
    Playing as guest, then logging in through Facebook after was just a check I did to see if my original account could be loaded.
    My original account was on guest for a bit when I first started (due to a Facebook bug), but it was eventually linked to my Facebook soon after and had been for awhile.
    My guess is that there are two play throughs linked to the same Facebook account, however, I'm not sure how to access the first one (the original) rather than the default one it's doing right now (new adventure).
    Thanks again
    Boaro