General Guide Return player seeking for some advice

Discussion in 'Guides' started by windless, Oct 10, 2017.

1. windless

windless

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    feeva
    So I stopped playing this game around late 2015 and logged back in occasionally to check in some units that I love (I love you Feeva ). And right now I have some characters but I have no clue what to build right now... need guide on team building, maybe additional general explanation of game itself might be nice too.
    Current 6 stars with possible evolution
    Darvanshel
    Zelnite
    Claire
    Kyo
    Lance
    Rosette
    Eze
    Rina
    Exvehl
    Bonnie
    Atro
    Lilith
    Rinon
    Mifune
    Kajah
    Hadron

7 stars
    Ultor
    Selena
    Shida
    Elza
    Kuda
    Ivris
    Semira
    Kulyuk
    Shura
    Tazer
    Vern
    Stein
    Cotton
    Charlotte
    Edea
    Gyras
    Ark
    Izuna
    Lauda
    Garrel
    Magress
    Melina

Omni units
    Ciara
    Faelan
    Fei and Fang
    Shera
    Rize
    Krantz
    Feeva
    Elphelt.

Currently I'm using squad with Faelan(Buffer Jewel, Fallacy Orb), Fei and Fang(Bow of Passion, Malice Jewel), Rize(Infidelity Orb, Obsidian Core Amplifier), Krantz(Impiety Orb, Prized Light), Feeva(Sin of Rebellion, Heresy Orb).
    I have some SP upgraded for most of them exceither Fei and Fang.

Few specific questions I would like to address is:
    1) What is colosseum supposed to be?
    2) Need to find a good arena deck/colosseum deck
    3) Need explanation on guild and need to find one sometime
    4) About raid... anything new?

Thank you all for reading this far and taking your time and I would really appreciate it if you guys can answer some of these questions. Thanks!

2. Brian Szotak

Brian Szotak Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fionna
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Fallout 4, Skyrim
    Hi! I'm relatively new to this game, but have been playing it religiously since I started about 4 months ago.
    1) Colosseum is supposed to basically be arena but more challenge. What I've been doing is just trying to put together the best 14 cost squad I can and rolling the dice. You can only bank 99 colosseum tickets so might as well blow through them until you get more experience with it.
    2) Arena is easy. Put together an omni squad. Ideally you will have a leader that increase trigger rate of bb. Its actually better to run 4 omnis and an empty 5th, as opposed to 4 omnis and a 7 star, because of brave burst. Its all about the brave burst.
    3) Join my guild. Its weak and small, but I'm super active in levelling it. Worth leveling guild buffs because you get guild tokens, yet another form of currency to buy stuff.
    4) Can't help there. Didn't play this game back then.