Returning Player

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Judgemeister, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Judgemeister

Judgemeister Divine

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goddess Atro. Still my goddess.
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Atlas Reactor, Brave Frontier
    Hi guys! I've just returned after a long period of absence from the game. I am hoping that you can look at this video (I have way too many units) and help me to assemble a few squads from the unit listing.

Right now, I still need to clear Karna Masta and all Trials starting with 007, Cobalt Impact, and many of the GQ's.
    I have no idea where to start, as I have been away for so long, but I do have quite a few of the LE units. If you can point me in the right direction for each activity, it would be super helpful!

Thanks!

2. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    Video's not a format that's viable for giving squad build advice, since building squads isn't linear. You slot X, then you go looking for Y and Z that work well with X. Video makes it impossible to easily scroll back and forth looking for whether you have Y and Z. Plus the video's tiny on some devices, since it's a portrait view in a landscape orientation video, so the individual unit icons are small. Unit sort is also weird, not sure what filters you are using. Most convenient for people is to just group by element. I think you're doing element + evo tier, but that can be confusing.

Due to the above problems, all I'm prepared to say is a) you have 20% dmg reduction after 5k damage leads that you should be raising for hard boss fights, i.e. :water:Mariela and :thunder:Cleria, with Cleria being marginally better. Raise them,

b) you probably want an 80% KO resistance UBB unit - I can see Janice here, not sure if you have others due to the confusing nature of the video, and

c) you don't need to keep so many duplicate units ... for some units you may want multiple, e.g. more than one Azurai for arena/colo teams, perhaps, and you can use duplicate units to Omni+ upgrade units. However even for Omni+ upgrade via dupes, the most dupes you need to make an Omni+3 is one base unit, and 4x extra copies. Also you've got a large number of duplicates for some units that do not possess Omni evolution and are unlikely to receive one, e.g. several copies of Nadore. You can probably afford to do some trade in for merit points.