Boss Guide Second Fallen God Cardes Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by SingSong, Sep 19, 2014.

1. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    FE:Echo, DoTa2, Overwatch, Fate/Grand Order
    Cardes is the 2nd of the 4 fallen gods you must defeat in the Quest storyline. You must defeat Cardes in the end of the Palmyna area.
    Monster_ills_anime_0021.gif :dark:
    Important Notes:
    * Endless will be casted every 5th turn starting from turn 1 (1, 6, 11, etc)
    * Heals 30,000 health every 5th turn
    * All attacks can cause Curse
    * Can be injured

Recommended Squads:
    Mono Squads:
    Mono squads can be used to defeat Cardes and is one of the easiest ways to do so. Using a mono squad means you bring Ores and Seals as buffs. You can battle Cardes the same way you battle other bosses since there is no HP Threshold BB attacks. Guarding when Endless is casted is suggested (Endless casted on first turn and every turn after Cardes heals himself). Other than that, bring holy waters and feel free to do all out attacks.

Crit Squads:
    RECOMMENDED
    You can fight Cardes the same way you fight any other boss with a crit squad EXCEPT, gaurd on the first turn so if you dont kill Cardes, your squad wont die before reaching the 2nd turn. Other than that, just attack him the same way you attack any other boss, Crit Buff, Att Buff, Hit as hard as you can and pray for crits.

Rainbow Squads:
    Rainbow Squads are also recommended depending on the units. For a Rainbow Squad against Cardes, you should have units with Defensive Buff and 1 with heal. The rest can be Hard hitters or more buffers if you see necessary. Having Oulu wont be nessasary for this fight since Cardes does not have a HP Threshold BB attack. Bring Holy Waters or a unit with status nagate. Guard every turn he uses Endless and other than that, Feel free to beat the ever loving strawberry custard out of this legless god.

Item Sets:
    Rainbow:
    Curex10
    Fujin x2
    Fujin Elixer x2
    Light Revive (Or Crescent Dew) x2
    Holy Light x3

Crit:
    Curex10
    Ores (Of hard hitting units) x5
    Brute Elixer x10
    High Cures x7
    Holy Light x3

Mono:
    Curex10
    Seals (Of selected element) x5
    Ores (Of Selected element) x5
    Holy Light x3
    Light revives (Or Crescent Dews) x2

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and i'll answer them to the best of my abilities. Also, if you're having trouble with another boss send me a PM and i'll get a guide done as soon as i can.

2. Sultazaken

Sultazaken Eukleia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Haile/Michele
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Wish I read this earlier, was just like eff it and went in with a normal mono squad with standard items and my alice already died from when I looked away for a second lol. Seeing carded scared the shiiiit outta me tho :D

3. Aria Kricket

Aria Kricket Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell/Cardes
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Cardes is a hella ugly.