Sibyl Sisters, could I do it? And general squad advice.

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by SwagYolo, Jun 4, 2014.

1. SwagYolo

SwagYolo Warlord

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lotus Axe Michelle
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Not sure if I'd be able to beat lvl 3 or 4 of the Sibyl Sister event. Based on my best units what do you veteran players think? And some general squad advice would be great as well. Like who I should focus on leveling up and stuff. I always use Shida as my leader btw.

-:water:Selena (Brk)(Lvl 80)(5*)
    -:water:Elimo (Brk)(Lvl 76)(5*)
    -:water:HB Reeze (Anm)(Lvl 53)(4*)
    -:water:Zephu (Anm)(Lvl 1)(2*)
    -:thunder:Ziz (Lrd)(Lvl 42)(4*)
    -:thunder:Weiss (Lrd)(Lvl 60)(4*)
    -:earth:Edea (Anm)(Lvl 53)(5*)
    -:earth:Pix Leore (Gua)(Lvl 32)(4*)
    -:earth:Lario (Lrd)(Lvl 60)(4*)
    -:fire:Vishra (Lrd)(Lvl 54)(5*)
    -:fire:Vargas (Lrd)(Lvl 56)(4*)
    -:fire:Vargas (Ora)(Lvl 1)(2*)
    -:fire:Zegar (Ora)(Lvl 1)(2*)
    -:dark:Shida (Lrd)(Lvl 69)(5*)
    -:dark:Alice (Lrd)(Lvl 61)(5*)
    -:dark:Memetes (Anm)(Lvl 1)(3*)
    -:light:Melchio (Ora)(Lvl 48)(4*)
    -:light:Bahamut (Brk)(Lvl 60)(4*)

That took alot longer to do then I expected haha.
    So ya! Those are all my units worth mentioniong, I don't think it's too bad for a free player.
    I would appreciate your opinion on the Sibyl Sister question and any advice you could give me about what I should do with my team.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. gain

gain Ascended

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell, Zelnite, Darvanshel
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I have 5* Eze lv 80, Lodin Fennia Serin all 5 star lv about 60+-5 andTiara which is 4* lv 60
    I beat lv 4 without using gem i used ore and seal and Tonic

3. SwagYolo

SwagYolo Warlord

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lotus Axe Michelle
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    What are their elements again? And what leader skill/ friends leader skill did u use.

4. gain

gain Ascended

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell, Zelnite, Darvanshel
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    They are Thunder. Serin and Tiara are water. I used Eze as a leader (50%+) and Selena 6* friend with sbb and can heal

5. Sea Panther

Sea Panther Knight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lotus Axe Michele
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    man you are gonna struggle. you definitely need to stay away from all the level 4 fights or else plan on using a few gems to get through. i played affectionate flame lvl 3 a few times and lvl 4 about 20 (literally) and still haven't got that sibyl sister. i'm so frustrated with her drop rate that i was going to refuse to play for any others. then wouldn't you know it on the first attempt for the water sister in lvl 4 i got her. so I'm not sure whats going on with the drop rates but the point is i wouldn't get your hopes up. nonetheless you're going to attempt anyway bc thats what we do. so like i said keep to lvl 3 and even though these fights would best be won with mono elemental teams you are going to have to use your best units. try to have at least two units in your team that bests which ever sibyl sisters' element is that you are going against and don't use any that is the weaker element against. I'm going off the info you gave us. good luck. keep us posted

6. SwagYolo

SwagYolo Warlord

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lotus Axe Michelle
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ok so I beat the fire Sibyl Sister level 4 and had to use 1 gem. This was before I realized bringing 4 waters and 2 dark was a bad idea because she adds light to her attack at half health apparently. Which would make sense why I died because it would be Alice and Shida dying first and then go down hill from there. Anyways none the less I didn't get her and I probably wouldn't be able to beat any other Sisters cause my best units were water. I've also leveled my units up since then so they're a bit better.

7. SwagYolo

SwagYolo Warlord

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lotus Axe Michelle
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ok I updated my unit levels and would like to see what u would recommend for me. I beat the Water sister and had to use 1 gem just to do 1 more normal attack with everyone and it killed her -_- . And that was level 4 but I still didn't get her. I used Elimo, Selena, Edea, Melchio, Alice, and for my friend a 5* lvl 74 Drake God Lodin :thunder: for the 50% rainbow boost. My question is because it only took one more attack to kill her and I was so close what would you recommend I do to not use a gem next time? I also had Selena as my leader. I was thinking either Melchio or Shida and take out Alice. Also I put the Skill Bracer sphere on Elimo for increased crystals, and I brought Low Cure, High Cure, Divine Light, Fujin Potion for Elimo(Max 2), and Antidote. What are you're thoughts?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  8. Syrina

Syrina Saint

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Hail Gigantron Reeze/Goddess Axe Michele/War Queen Ophelia/Flora Goddess Faris
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I beated the first one for Zele, and got her. So you see, you don't always need to beat the last level to get a unit. Over killing doesn't help all the time. So, I guess just try your best. There is a very little chance of capturing units in the Vortex gate. Once, I used up 3 gems for Sky Angel Vanila, and yet I didn't get her. Answer me if my advice works.