Vortex Guide Sibyl Sisters (Goddesses) *Guides*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shiro, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Shiro

Shiro Ouranous

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    8*/OE Knight Of Holy Light Ark
    Level:
    500+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    ESO: TU | Fallout 4
    [​IMG]

For info, stats, artwork, schedule for different Sibyl Sisters go here -> http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/threads/the-sibyl-sisters-vortex-goddesses-info-guides.6072/

This thread is only meant to discuss battle strategies, tactics, and help players struggling with beating the Sibyls. For any other discussion, capture photos and other comments please use the main thread above. Thanks and good luck hunting!

:fire:Affectionate Flames 06/03/14 - 06/05/14:fire:
    [​IMG]

"Ah, I see. This warmth, so this is what being human is like. Let's fight together from now on."
    Freya is a limited time unit available from her own special dungeon in the Vortex. She boasts decent stats and is part of a unique bunch of multi-element leaders. She is a Fire type along with the other monsters so bring Water units but avoid bringing Dark units since she can also do Light type attacks.

Items you should bring:
    • Tonic (Freya inflicts weakness to do tons of damage. Take this if you don't bring Reeze friend/leader.)
    • Cure
    • High Cure
    • Water Ore/Seal
    • Fujin Pot (If you don't need the Tonic.)
    • Anything else if you have room.
    A Mono Water team is highly suggested as it would make this dungeon much easier. There are two levels to attempt this dungeon, Cherished Flame Lv.3 and Cherished Flame Lv.4, meaning this dungeon is fairly difficult.
    Lv.3 is 25 energy and Lv.4 is 30 energy. Both are 5 battles long.

【Affectionate Flames Lv.3】
    • Enemies: Thief Leon, Witch Liza, Salamander, Multi-Head Doggie, Orc, Fire Drake.
    • Fire Drake spawns on stage 3. He can inflict Weakness.
    • IT SEEMS U CAN FIND BURST FROG + FIRE GOD IN BATTLE 3.
    • The boss is Freya (4 star form)
    【Affectionate Flames Lv.4】
    • Enemies: Leon, Liza, Salamander, Multi-Head Doggie, Orc, Ogre, Dragon Graven.
    • Dragon Graven appears in Battle 3. He can inflict Weakness.
    • Chance of running into Fire God + Burst Frog. Chance of capture.
    【Boss Battle Guide】
    • Freya does tons of damage, especially when she applies Weakness. Bring Tonics or Reeze Leader/Friend.
    • Once under half hp, she will gain ATK and Light element to her attacks.
    • Try to build BB before she gains her buffs to burst her down quickly.
    【Rewards】
    • Zel and Karma
    • 3000 EXP for level 3 ; 5200 EXP for level 4
    • 1 Gem upon completion of level 4
    • Chance of capturing Freya

:water:Absolute Zero 06/04/14, 19:00 PST - 06/06/14, 18:59 PST:water:
    [​IMG]

"You find it strange that I'm taking sides with the humans? Mere humans should not think they can understand how Goddess thinks."
    Eliza is a limited time unit available from her own special dungeon in the Vortex. She boasts decent stats and is part of a unique bunch of multi-element leaders. She is a water type along with the other monsters so bring Thunder units but avoid bringing Light units since she can also do Dark type attacks.

Items you should bring:
    • Cures
    • High Cures
    • Antidotes
    • Thunder Ore/Seal
    • Fujin Pot
    • Anything else
    A Mono Thunder team is highly suggested as it would make this dungeon much easier.There are two levels to attempt this dungeon, Absolute Zero Lv.3 and Absolute Zero Lv.4, meaning this dungeon is fairly difficult.

【Absolute Zero Lv.3】
    • Enemies: Pirate Verica, Priest Merith, Ramia, Rantoul, Wendigo, Undine.
    • Undine will spawn at battle 3. She can inflict poison.
    • Very rare chance of finding Burst Frog + Water God.
    • The boss is Eliza (her 4 star version).
    【Absolute Zero Lv.4】
    • Enemies: Pirate Verica, Priest Merith, Ramia, Rantoul, Wendigo, Undine, Hrungnir, Siren. A bit of an upgrade.
    • In addition to these units, you also have the chance of running into Water Gods and Burst Frogs! These two jewels have a chance of spawning in Battle 3 of the run. Otherwise you'll meet the poisonous Siren.

• Don't use too many antidotes on Siren since you'll need them for Eliza!
    • The boss is Snow Sibyl Eliza (5 star form).
    【Boss Battle Guide】
    • She does AOE and can poison units so Antidotes will be good here or some unit that can prevent status ailments. Bring at least one healer, preferably Tree for this boss battle.
    • When her HP is under 50% she gains an attack buff and gains Dark element to her attack.
    • Try to build BB beforehand to burst her down quickly.
    【Rewards】
    • Zel and Karma
    • Chance of capturing Eliza
    [​IMG]
    :earth: Gaia's Voice 06/05/14 - 06/07/14 :earth:
    "You thought I was small, didn't you! All right, I'll fully show you what Goddess can do with her power, okay!"
    Paula is the exclusive earth unit who can be found her in vortex dungeon. She has evenly distributed stats and like the others in this event, she has the 50% to 2 different elements. This is an earth dungeon, but Paula is also capable of using dark element attacks, so it is recommended to use a fire,earth or dark team to take on this dungeon. Recommended items would be Cures, Ores, Seals, Fujin Potions and whatever else you feel best fits your needs.
    There are 2 levels to this unit's dungeon. Song of the Earth level 3 and level 4.

【Song of the Earth Level 4】
    • Enemies that can appear : Bandit Zaza, Geomancer Claris, Fairy, Trent, Dwarf, Dwarf King, Dryad
    • In Battle 3, you will fight the Dryad for your mini-boss.
    【Song of the Earth Level 4】
    • Enemies that can appear : Bandit Zaza, Geomancer Claris, Fairy, Trent, Dwarf, Dwarf King, High Elf, Earth God+Burst Frog
    • In Battle 3, you will either fight the High Elf or the Earth God and Burst frog combo. The High Elf is capable of spreading the Poison status, so use your antidotes conservatively so you have spares for the boss battle.
    • Unfortunately, a lot of the enemies here can cause status effects, such as injury, paralysis and poison. Twins/Reeze or Tree with a Refined Gem certainly helps.
    • The boss Paula will inflict Poison and Curse on your units, so prepare in advance either Twins/Reeze, Tree or lots of items.
    【Boss Battle Guide】
    • She is capable of an AoE attack which can cause poison and curse, so Holy Water and Antidotes are recommended to bring. Tree as a healer and status remover would be best
    • Once she is below 50%, Paula will gain a dark element to her attack. She will also gain a Crit buff
    • To make the 2nd half of the fight as painless as possible, attempt to brave burst her at around 50-55% HP so taking damage won't be as problematic.
    【Rewards】
    • Zel and Karma
    • Chance of capturing Paula
    [​IMG]
    :thunder: In the name of thunder 06/06/14 - 06/08/14 :thunder:
    "I hate humans who have separeted us sisters. However, that story has nothing to do with you."

The unit Zele, is the thunder variation of the Goddesses that have been appearing for this event. Like the others, she has the 50% dual element attack up and has similar stats as per her sisters. Her dungeon is a thunder dungeon and she is capable of attacking with a light element, so either an earth, fire, thunder or light team is recommended to minimize the potential damage.
    Keeping in line the similarities of the others, this dungeon has only level 3 and 4 of "Under the Name of True Lightning".

【Under the Name of True Lightning Level 3】
    • Appearing Enemies : Sky Pirate Grafl, Dancer May, Minotaur, Cyclops, Sylph, Empusa, Thunderbird
    • In Battle 3, the Thunderbird will appear as a mini-boss
    【Under the Name of True Lightning Level 4】
    • Appearing Enemies : Sky Pirate Grafl, Dancer May, Minotaur, Cyclops, Sylph, Empusa, Gorgon, Great Falcon Ziz, Thunder God + Burst Frog
    • In Battle 3, either Great Falcon Ziz will appear or the Thunder God + Burst Frog combination.
    • Unlike the Earth dungeon, there aren't as many status ailments to worry about when fighting the enemies. However, Great Falcon Ziz in Battle 3 has the ability of inflicting paralysis even with his AoE. Same with Zele.
    • Zele can inflict both paralysis and injury. If possible, bring both stimulants and tonics. If you don't have enough space for both, stimulants are much more important.
    • Stimulants heavily recommended. If not, then Twins or Tree. Reeze isn't recommended because this is a thunder dungeon.
    【Boss Battle Guide】
    • Mentioned earlier, but she is capable of injury and paralyzing your units. Stimulants are very important to bring to the fight and if possible tonics will help make the battle quicker.
    • She will gain a light element once she is below 50%
    • Like the others, use all your brave bursts at around 50-55% as to not suffer as much possible incoming damage.
    【Rewards】
    • Zel and Karma
    • Chance of capturing Zele
    [​IMG]
    :light: Protected by the sky 06/07/14 - 06/10/14 :light:
    "Well then, let's fight together! Please show me your sense of justice!"

Sola is a limited time unit available from her own special dungeon in the Vortex. She boasts decent stats and is part of a unique bunch of multi-element leaders. She is a light type along with the other monsters. Sola can also use Thunder and Fire attacks. Avoid bringing Earth, Water, and Dark units. Sola can cause weakness and injury.

For items you should bring:
    • Cures
    • High Cures
    • Divine Light
    • Fujin Pot
    • Anything else
    Mono Fire, Thunder, and Light teams are suggested. There are two levels to attempt this dungeon,One Who Is Protected By the Sky Lv.3 and One Who Is Protected By the Sky Lv.4, meaning this dungeon is fairly difficult.

Bring a unit that can prevent status ailments. There are too many.

【One Who Is Protected By the Sky Lv.3】
    • Enemies: Archangel, Mimir, Maria, Unicorn, Almiraj, Valkyrie.
    • Valkyrie spawns in Battle 3. Can Injure and Weaken.
    • The boss is Sola (4 star form)
    【One Who Is Protected By the Sky Lv.4】
    • Enemies: Archangel, Mimir, Maria, Unicorn, Almiraj, Sky Hero Athena.
    • Sky Hero Athena make her appearance in Battle 3. Can Injure and Weaken.
    • Chance of running into Light God + Burst Frog in Battle 3.
    【Boss Battle Guide】
    • Sola can cause weakness and injury
    • She seems to have strong attack.
    • Under half HP she gains increased attack power and gains Fire and Thunder element to her attacks.
    • She can heal a little.
    【Reward】
    • Zel and Karma
    • Chance of capturing Sola
    [​IMG]
    :dark: Entralled by the moon 06/08/14 - 06/10/14 :dark:
    "O Summoner. You are telling me to fight once again? As I had thought, Humans are cruel beings..."

Madia is a limited time unit available from her own special dungeon in the Vortex. She boasts decent stats and is part of a unique bunch of multi-element leaders. She is a Dark type along with the other monsters. Madia can also use Water and Earth type attacks along with her base Dark type attacks. Avoid bringing Fire, Thunder, and Light units. Like many other dark units, Madia can curse.

Items you should bring:
    • Holy Water - For the curses
    • Cures
    • High Cures
    • Seals
    • Ores
    • Fujin Pot, Divine Light, Holy Light, etc, are also acceptable.
    Mono Earth, Water, and Dark teams are suggested. There are two levels to attempt this dungeon,Those Possessed By the Moon Lv.3 and Those Possessed By the Moon Lv.4, meaning this dungeon is fairly difficult.

【Those Possessed By the Moon Lv.3】
    • Enemies: Sorceress Lily, Skeleton King, Lilin, Medusa, Zahhak, Imp, Vampire.
    • Vampire spawns on stage 3. He'll curse you. A lot.
    • Bring status prevention leaders/friends or Holy Cures.
    • The boss is Madia (4 star form)
    【Those Possessed By the Moon Lv.4】
    • Enemies: Sorceress Lily, Skeleton King, Lilin, Medusa, Imp, Incubus, Lich.
    • In Battle 3 you'll meet the cursed Lich.
    • In Battle 3 there is a small chance that you'll meet a Metal God + Burst Frog.
    • The boss is Madia (5 star form)
    【Boss Battle Guide】
    • She does AOE damage that can inflict curse throughout the entire fight.
    • She heals a proportion of the damage dealt to her.
    • Under half HP she gains increased attack power, increased HP recovery, and gains Water and Earth element to her attacks.
    【Rewards】
    • Zel and Karma
    • Chance of capturing Madia

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. Dark Dawn

Dark Dawn Amateur

Leader:
    Earth pike lance
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Question I fought her in her first form and won but got no units. Will I only get Paula if I fight lv4?

Wanz78 likes this.
  3. Chance

Chance Eurynomos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    You can get the Goddess in both Level 3 and 4 but the rate is not 100%, depends on your luck. Level 4 has a higher capture rate than Level 3, that's for sure.

4. Kraydl

Kraydl Knight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Grahdens, Sacred Flame Lava, Gaians Il & Mina
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Does anyone have a Elsel as a leader? I think she'd help greatly for the light sister in a few hours.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

風『改·秋』 likes this.
  5. 風『改·秋』

風『改·秋』

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    :3
    Leader:
    Good Ones
    Level:
    0, cuz too lazy to change
    Hunter Rank:
    I need elsel as leader too! ^^ please do help~ thanks! :D

6. Dark Dawn

Dark Dawn Amateur

Leader:
    Earth pike lance
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I got zele on first try. I think it's that if you defeat it on your first try you get them because that's what's happens to me so fat
    R

JoshuaOh likes this.
  7. Aswet

Aswet

Leader:
    Zeus Bow Loch
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I think rates are low and involves luck a lot since I ran 22 times lvl 4 for water goddes and never got her but ran 1 lvl 4 on fire and got her. Ran 3 times lvl 3 to get the light one lol still trying to cap Zele did 6 lvl 3 runs nothing yet

8. Frozen

Frozen Warrior

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Queen Selena
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    i got freya first try but fused her away out of anger for not getting the water, thunder, and earth god. but i did the light dungeon and got her first try

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

9. Frozen

Frozen Warrior

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Queen Selena
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    i regret fusing freya away

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

10. Robbie

Robbie

uploadfromtaptalk1402242794551.jpg
    This guy hurt me really much!
    He run rainbow with the goddesses!
    I even cant get Paula and cant beat zele in lvl 4 even using 2 gems, she still crush my units hard.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

11. Aswet

Aswet

Leader:
    Zeus Bow Loch
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Try your luck in lvl 3 runs they are real easy

12. Wingit

Wingit Virtuoso

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zebra(mostly),Logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Guys, how much more difficult is lvl 4 as compared to lvl 3(thunder)? Willing to gem at level 4 if I'm able to complete it and get that 1 gem back.

13. Kristina

Kristina Heavyweight

Leader:
    War Demon Vishra
    Level:
    Wow !! I want that person's team !!

14. Frozen

Frozen Warrior

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Queen Selena
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Dont worry guys. This event is bound to come again if we ask gumi for it. And ask for higher capture rate

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

Kristina likes this.
  15. stickit_ian_yah

stickit_ian_yah Rookie

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Holy Queen Luna (Tank)
    Man finally god the light goddess after 15 runs, but guardian.. 1100 Atk is horrible, even if its a tri element bb..

16. Kraydl

Kraydl Knight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Grahdens, Sacred Flame Lava, Gaians Il & Mina
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ha!

17. Danny snowfox

Danny snowfox Almighty

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Depends on event
    Level:
    100 plus
    Hunter Rank:
    The white took me 2 days over the weekend to capture (almost wanted to give up, even got the dark before it! Faint). I think I played about 15 rounds just for the white too. The rest took about 3 to 4 runs only. From what I see, the white, dark and thunder looks most usefull.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  18. Shiro

Shiro Ouranous

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    8*/OE Knight Of Holy Light Ark
    Level:
    500+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    ESO: TU | Fallout 4
    Bumping this since guides will help people^

19. Xceste

Xceste Duelist

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Champ Fist Dilma
    Level:
    Do I have a chance at level 4 if I run a rainbow team?
    I'm actually having a hard time doing level 3 with my trash squad.

5* Eze (Lord)
    5* Lorand (Guardian)
    3* Merith (Lord)
    5* Dilma (Breaker/Leader)
    4* Will (Oracle)

I've been using them for the mean time while i'm leveling up my other crappy characters, with kikuri, lodin and zelban on the priority list:
    5* Gilnea (O)
    4* Graven (G)
    4* Kikuri (O)
    4* Lodin (B)
    4* Zelban (G)
    4* Stya (B)
    3* Nemia (B & A)
    3* Lario (G)
    3* Titania (G)
    2* Alma (L)
    2* Galant (L)
    2* Zeln (G)
    2* Mifune (A)

20. Glenowan

Glenowan Hero

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Empyreal Drake Lodin, Grahdens, Felneus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I am using a rainbow team, all max level and enhanced with sphere. But even with that, I still struggle big time at lv 4.