Skylords (Level 172 currently) is looking for recruits to join us once we hit 180.

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by BF_OG, Jan 10, 2017.

1. BF_OG

BF_OG Zeus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Gilnea
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Waiting for Lost Ark.
    • Guild Name: SKYLORDS

• Guild Leader: Lordsuko (LV931)

• Guild Level: 173

• Member Capacity: 44/45

• Guild Boosts:

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:

• Must be Very Active Players / Committed to Guild Raid (if/when they begin)
    • LEVELS REQUIRED
      • Min LV 650 For F2P Players
      • Min Lv 550 For P2P Player
    • Must be willing to contribute with Karma+ Zel couple of times a day (3/6 or 4/6 times a day would be great)

• Must want to push the EXP BOOST category (when available, if not feel free to go for zel or karma)

• Must Join Us in our whatsapp group (No exceptions guys, however it's okay to silence notifications)

• Must participate and be very active in SPECIAL EVENTS like Guild events and Guild Raid when they are available. If you try to leech, or your contribution is near zero in any event, you will be dismissed for sure.

If you want to be considered, Please reply here or send me a reddit private msg.....Please keep this in mind as Random Request WONT BE considered. So please read the REQUIREMENTS and apply if you have them all :)

We have 2 Slots for F2P & P2P

Following questions just help me to determine some extra information for players who are applying. So could you please tell me in your submission:,

1 ID + Your Current LV + Time you have been playing + Current Arena Rank

2 How much time do you play x day ? pls be specific Hours x day.

3 FOR LEVELING UP Are you Semi p2p / P2P / F2P ? pls, be honest

4 FOR SUMMONING Are you Semi p2p / P2P / F2P ? again, just be honest!

5 Do you come from another guild group? If yes, why do you want to join us? please be specific.

We always try to perform our best in events, so if you are looking for a competitive + friendly guild, we would be glad to have you within our community. Keep in mind that we are looking for players that are as committed as possible!

Extra Notes

• I will send a private message to the chosen players . So please check your inbox because we want you in our group ASAP :)
      Pls No hard feelings if i did not reply guys, we DO READ and take in consideration every single submission. If i did not reply to you its because there were stronger submissions in your category (FP2/Semip2p/P2P)

• 2 Days of inactivity is the maximum allowed - (of course if something comes up in real life this will not apply)

• We do communicate a lot in our chat. Everybody is really nice, so its a good way to communicate between ourselves as well as discuss topics and post Q&As.

• Please PM /u/lordsuko on Reddit if you have a Reddit account and are interested, if not send me a PM explaining that you do not have a reddit account.

If you have applied before, You can apply again, just make sure you fit all the requirements stated above.

Reddit Link to recruitment post: https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefront..._guild_recruitment_trying_to_recruit/dc8ja9t/

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017 at 4:27 AM
  2. KrisL

KrisL Skywalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    My Silvie asked me to tell you to tell your Silvie "Hello!" They're friends. ;)

3. BF_OG

BF_OG Zeus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Gilnea
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Waiting for Lost Ark.
    Cleared the light/thunder fg with my silvie + yours as leads, easy OTKO/2TKO :lol: little known fact i actually copied your silvie build cause i wasnt sure how to build her

KrisL likes this.