[SOLVED] 40 Days login omni+ unit (may 2018) - Banner Display Glitch

Discussion in 'Events' started by Navden, May 6, 2018.

1. Navden

Navden Duelist

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Shion, disnomian emperor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi guys,
    Today we are the 6 may 2018 and the event " Omni+ Unit of Choice 40 days login " have opened (they say : rewards can be claimed from the 5 to 14 may by taping the in-game banner).

Its have been 2 month that i am playing every single day so i am far away descent to claim a unit. But i don't find any " banner " in game i searched everywhere.

I checked i have exatly 48 days consecutive since the start of the event, i found this http://pweb.bravefrontier.gumi.sg/unitofchoice it is here to choice the unit. But the page returns me " friend id empty ". My game is in french language and there is no such thing as " links " in my game menu.

Can someone tell me where to claim it ? Or maybe the potential problem related ?

Thank you.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    go to menu then click info. the links there

3. Navden

Navden Duelist

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Shion, disnomian emperor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yeah well.. I'll tell you something, the " banner " image is broken, i mean that instead there is a VERY LiTTLE sprite of a borken picture. By clicking it, i finally choosed my unit.
    So in fact i really had a display bug, i hope that will help other players that haves this problem.

Thank you for answer, problem solved.