Some infos about omni evos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zaegar, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Well,most of you must already know but i'm gonna write down some useful base things everyone should know about Omni Evos (OE for short)
    Please remember is expecially for almost new players Whom have started the game for not to long and found themselves fond of a new evo

*to mods,if that thread seems useless, isn't required or is there already one about the same argument,feel free to close it

Now, let's jump into that new evolution
    As all of u know it's going to be released soon so the 1st thing i'll say about it is
    OE are so damn expensive

1) cost related,oe costs A LOT so if u cannot afford a team with at least 3-4 7* units i hereby advise u to wait before evolving to oe
    2) material related, as everyone probably know the material needed are more than the usual, expecially are needed 2 mecha god but luckily only one legend Stone so for who cannot Kick mecha god with ease it could be though (But again, if u have enough cost to sport 7* u shouldn't bother about that)

Now,let's dive in the specific of the evolution

The first batch of OE will be starters batch
    Someone said that they could be evolved before reaching the 7* stage,which is obviously FAKE
    To evolve an unit to oe, it has to be 7* and max leveled, you'll need right materials, a lot of Gold and a lot of karma too! (which,for newbies,are a problem)
    No need to max bb/sbb/ubb, getting extra skill and double spheres or imping
    Actually, not doing it makes the job easier after

After evolving, the unit will be at level 1 on 150,with bb halved (or at 1) just like a normal evolution
    Then,when i evolved my first oe,i fret over the fact that sp weren't here and i worried i might had missed something
    Actually, the problem is that, to unlock the sp, an unit has to be maxed, has to be at level 150 with ubb unlocked and es ready,after that point a new value will be visualized when fusing unit on it.
    That value is actually sp
    Sp are needed to unlock the special skill,characteristic of a unit
    To make that stat rise (up to a max of 100) ANY fodder unit will do, it's not like bb fodder that needs specific type of units.
    The fodder will not always make the sp stat grow so it should take more than 100 fodder (actually even more than 200) per unit which is dreadful indeed but here's the trick
    Giving the sphere frog to the unit (it should work even if it's done before unlocking sp,not sure if before evolving to oe) grants 10 SP points and a lot of unit have at least one skill that costs about that value (i'll link a post of a fellow member who did a thread on which sp should be chosen)
    Actually, sp could be maxed with frogs but it's not worth it IMO, it's still faster tho
    When the right amount of points it's reached, from the "fuse unit " menĂ¹ u can unlock the sp wanted
    If u choose the wrong sp/want to change the one u choose well,it costs 3 gems so choose carefully!
    Remember that imps doesn't count as fodders for sp so doesn't elgif so u can just use them before or while levelling the unit

The first release will be the Six Heroes,so you'll need 2 mecha of each type but luckily Gumi's gonna give them away in the login campaign so don't miss them!
    Next batch will bring klyuk which is a fire support oriented unit while the following batch will bring Cyrus and Verne
    Actually debating with friends if Cyrus can shadow avant in his niche being an hella bringer of damage while not sure on how far compair Verne with eze in spark niche

Here's the link for recommended sp distribuition,thanks to @ksham (sorry if i'm quoting you like that,just thought your guide was really useful ;) )
    http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/threads/six-heroes-recommended-sp-distribution.69122/

If i have To say an order to max them out i'd say:

Eze=Atro >Lance=Magress=Selena >Vargas

Hope it helped a bit,sorry if it was toooo long, my bad

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  2. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Extra Information, courtesy of Xertes/Deathmax over at Reddit (some minor clean up/paraphrasing of my own):
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/45x9pi/jpbf_darvanshelkajahduelmex_7_actual_starter/
    Dream Evolution Type Bonuses (Average):
    • Anima: +1117.5 HP, -298 REC
    • Breaker: +298 ATK, -298 DEF
    • Guardian: +298 DEF, -149 REC
    • Oracle: +447 REC, -149 DEF
    Resonance
    Spark your dream evo units 150 times to trigger Resonance. The Resonance then in turn grants 2 turns of the following buffs:
    • +10% ATK/DEF/REC for each unit in your squad matching the Dream Evolution's element beyond the first
      • e.g. 4 thunder units in an Eze squad (including Eze himself) = +30% ATK/DEF/REC
      • Stat bonus is applied before converts
    • 5% OD fill rate per unit matching the dream evo's element beyond the first
      • 5% OD fill for 2 units, 10% OD fill for 3 units, up to 25% OD fill for 6 units
    • 1% mitigation vs the element weak to your dream evo's element, per unit matching the dream evo's element beyond the first
      • Elements match what your dream evo is effective against, so Eze grants Water mitigation, Atro grants Dark mitigation, etc
      • 1% for 2 units, 2% for 3 units up to 5% to a full squad
    Quick note on SP buffs

Buffs added by SP options appear to have bad frame delays which cause them to not apply before the unit's own damage calculation (the first turn the buff is active, the unit itself doesn't benefit). This only has any real effect on the elemental weakness damage buffs (Selena, Lance, Atro), Vargas' crit damage buff, Selena's status cleanse and Lance's DEF->ATK convert and ailments.

Buffs improved by SP options are unaffected (i.e. Vargas' UBB boost, etc)

Update: Added SP options into the analyses. Surprisingly, only had a major effect on how I felt about Atro and Magress, though Vargas can potentially choose to not take a spark damage buffer, which does affect squad building.

Spritz, Zaegar and Scrubbius Maximus like this.
  3. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Those are really important info,thanks for adding them XD
    I really forgot to mention it :)
    Edit: i knew i would forget something =,=

Alchemia likes this.
  4. Scrubbius Maximus

Scrubbius Maximus Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion/Shion/Shion
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Shit is real!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Any suggestions for a thunder-element spark-blanket apart from Shera anyone>?

5. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Reud, no question. 43 SBB hits.

OXStrident and Zaegar like this.
  6. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Ryudo is actually the best indeed, not sure if monos are the way though, cannot see myself not using my Lance as a cleanser, barrier user,def booster,conversion and maybe ailmenter too lol

7. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Just to make everyone know it,the info about Lance being the worst in arena (said in Lance link to reddit) are totally fake
    Lance is actually arena king, not even joking about it he dethrone everyone

Edit:
    That applies only in higher rank tiers and in Colosseum actually, for lower tier of regular Arena, rahgan/avani are probably better

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  8. Scrubbius Maximus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion/Shion/Shion
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Aw shit. i dont have him yet... =( maybe i'll pick him as my UoC... he has HoT and BB-on-hit as well to boot

9. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Really solid info from both of you guys ( @Zaegar @Alchemia ), thanks for posting it for the benefit of anyone who isn't familiar with them. probably the first time I haven't disagreed with the ratings either

Alchemia and Zaegar like this.
  10. Priya

Priya The Witch Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeru/Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Unison League, Valkyrie Connect,
    OXStrident likes this.
  11. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
  12. Scrubbius Maximus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion/Shion/Shion
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
  13. Priya

Priya The Witch Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeru/Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Unison League, Valkyrie Connect,
    Errr no.
    Each normal attack and brave burst, super brave burst and Ultimae brave burst distributes it's overall damage across the amount of hits the attack has. However, this isn't always done equally.
    This is what counts towards the 150% damage distribution spark effect for resonance. Say Eze sparks 10/20 of his hits (I'll assume 50%) with with 15/20 for Cyrus (75%), that mean that they've sparked 125% of their damage distribution, and would need to spark at least 25% more of their hits for resonance to activate.

OXStrident likes this.
  14. blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Leader:
    Massacre God Belfura
    Level:
    200+
    What do you mean by "bb fodder that needs a specific type of unit "?

15. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    A caveat that you left out and it is very important to note when making the claim "Lance is actually arena king" is your Arena mode and Arena rank. For Colosseum, Lance is king uncontested regardless of rank. For regular Arena, Lance is king post-Zeus rank. Until then, Rahgan is arguably better.

16. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Not all fodder found have the "bb up?!" when fusing them.
    Every unit has a specific type of fodder u have to fuse on them to have a chance to bring bb lv up by one
    That doesn't happen with sp,as every fodder has a "sp up?!" chance

17. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Oh,right i Was too general when i said it but you are totally right,i'll Edit the post :)

18. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    As @Eleiryn said in another thread, JP got 60cost upgrade after releasing of OE
    Now,it's not sure global will have it too (IIRC eu got a boost in units cost itself, like Elimo cost was like gazia's) but hope is the last thing to fade i guess

19. Guilherme

Guilherme Radiant Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Natalame
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    The resonance buffs are maintained through the rounds or they are reset after each battle? If i make a FG, it will work on the first 5 battles? (assuming i have reached 150% in the first battle)

20. mturf

mturf Athena

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark (crit/ele), zeru, ???/avant. Thunder/axe.
    Level:
    700 +vat
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Air guitar.
    I've seen the bull said regarding non maxed units being evolvable more times than I'd like.
    Of course that's nonsense.
    Just to be clear, what was meant by the original statement is that future DE/OE units are not restricted to the ones that currently have 7stars.
    Wether they skip a rank or not is wholly irrelevant (although the capability is there already).
    An if they did break a "rule" and take a unit from 6 to 8 it's still not as OP as nice burny having a sbb.
    They're just saying that as far as old units evolving goes nothing has changed and we the players are still non the wiser to what will be picked.
    If they didn't do that, and they also said legacy units are no more, they remove any chance of them reworking an unused gem like dilma, and all the folk we tend to see posting on Facebook would be shittin on anything they summon that isn't de/oe.

Tldr: don't sell dilma.

Good info in the posts :)

Zaegar likes this.