Squad building help

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Powerprime, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Powerprime

Powerprime Heavyweight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rhoa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    hey there guys, Im currently lvl 100 and I really dont know what squad I should put together with my units, Id like to know what is the best dungeon/arena/trials and raid squad I can make :D ( best units that I have)
    Fire
    6* Avant(L)
    6* Ruby(G)
    5* Darvenshel(A)
    6* Claire(G)
    Water
    6* Selena(A)
    6* Elimo(G)
    5* Iris(L)
    5* Karl
    5* Rigness(L)
    Thunder
    6* Rhoa(A)
    6* Shera(G)
    5* Kagura(G)
    Earth
    6* Edea(O)
    5* Andaria(A)
    5* Toutetsu(G)
    Light
    6* Nadore(A)
    6* Exgear(G)
    6* Raaga(B)
    5* Sefia(L)
    5* Aurelia(G)
    Dark
    (Zenia(A) for my unit of choice, in several days)
    6* Hadaron(B)
    6* Aaron(A)
    6* Kafka(A)
    5* Grahdens(L)

Thanks in advance for the help!

2. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    I would advise against choosing Zenia as your free unit. I mean, you can do it... but... well, you'll see why in a moment. Short version is, well, buff clash with Avant and Rhoa.

On the other hand... you really don't NEED any particular unit in your build since you have most bases covered. I'd think about getting :water:Tridon if I were you, or some other unit who's a better trial lead, e.g. Charla or something, but you can do whatever. If you want Zenia, sure, go with Zenia. I just don't know where you'd slot Zenia in a squad.

QUEST/RAID
    :thunder:Rhoa, :fire:Avant (Either Lead) + :thunder:Shera (or Aaron), :light:Nadore, :light:Aurelia
    OR
    :dark:Zenia (Lead) + :thunder:Shera (or Aaron), :light:Nadore, :light:Aurelia, :dark:Hadaron (or Exgear, or whatever)

- Zenia's main thing is that she combines BB atk mod and spark damage buff in one slot. This is fine, except that you have Avant, who does BB atk mod... and Rhoa, who does spark damage buff. Rhoa and Avant's lead skills are actually marginally better suited to raid and difficult content than Zenia's, because they have 30% HP increase on lead skill, Zenia does not. Zenia's a great unit but in YOUR specific case you have two other units who cover her roles and whom most people would strongly consider including in a squad.
    - You can build around Zenia, but that most likely means dropping Rhoa and Avant from the squad. Which, again, is really not a choice most people would make. I made this build just to find an excuse to slot Zenia, but, y'know, yeah...
    - Shera is slotted here as mitigator - 50% damage reduction, but you can also use Aaron. You can also use :earth:Edea and :water:Elimo at 7* for the same role, but I put Shera and Aaron here for simplicity's sake as they do the job at 6* already.
    - Nadore and Aurelia are mostly for def and atk stacking enabled by Aurelia and Avant's SBBs. Nadore gets you the base atk, def, rec triple buff to stack with or strengthen the other buffs from Aurelia and Avant. You do have some redundancy here, e.g. Shera or Aaron provide an extra atk or def buff, but eh, doesn't matter so much.

TRIAL/GGC
    :thunder:Rhoa (Lead) + :thunder:Shera (or Aaron), :light:Nadore, :light:Aurelia, (open slot)

- This is basically the same as the Rhoa quest/raid squad, except minus Avant. You may need the open slot for something else depending on the boss, e.g. :dark:Kafka if you need to inflict status conditions, or :water:Iris if you need to inflict enemy attack down.
    - In some cases you may need to inflict status AND enemy attack down. In which case, you'd need to run :thunder:Rhoa (Lead) + :water:Elimo, :light:Nadore, :dark:Kafka, :water:Iris or something ... using 7* Elimo to save some space on the squad.

ARENA
    :dark:Hadaron (Lead) + :thunder:Rhoa, :water:Selena, :dark:Kafka, (and another unit, whatever, maybe Zenia)

3. Powerprime

Powerprime Heavyweight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rhoa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Very helpful, thanks!