Squad help for Seria

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by nick zoechbauer, Aug 21, 2017.

1. nick zoechbauer

nick zoechbauer Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    ark
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello,

Recently started playing after a 2 1/2 year break. Managed to put together quite a few Omni's (7 stars were just released when I quit) and cleared up to Karna Masta and got Omni Ark, cleared all the trails up to Seria. Thats where I got stuck lol (as did a lot of ppl apparently). Tried multiple, multiple times and can sometimes get her to phase 3 (with some Shion cheese) but I run out of steam when I hit Phoenix and Malef.
    Here are the Omni units I have so far, is there a specific team I am should run ( I may be putting a bad team together) and should I be focused on trying to "normal" clear this trial or go for more of a nuke type situation (have seem a lot of the turn 4,5,6 clears)
    Any help is greatly appreciated thank you, I feel like a big noob since my return lol.
    my omni units:
    Ark, Kulyuk, Blaze, Elimo, Zelnite, Fizz x2, Linasera, Magress, Mifune, Elza, Zalvard, Camilla, Rozalia, Zelha x2, Zekt, Lauda

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Emerald1475

Emerald1475 Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza, Ezra
    If you can beat the first two phases, you can bring a ravea/savia/dessit friend to KO seria on turn 1.

3. nick zoechbauer

nick zoechbauer Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    ark
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hmm it doesnt look like I have a friend with those (crap lol). is there any hope with the units I have?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    Two options: Friend request me and send me a PM, I can put up Ravea for you to nuke her. Or... You can just swap out LS locked units during phase 3. The first few times I lost on that fight, that's the key component I was missing. After I started paying attention to LS locks and swapping those units out, it was easy.