Squad help for Strategy Zone 001

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Zephyr_the_Outlander, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Zephyr_the_Outlander

Zephyr_the_Outlander General

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eternal Goddess Felice
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Tried multiple times to beat this with no luck. My units consist of:
    :fire:
    Vargas, Avant, Valen, Owen, Shura, Lyonesse, Alyssa, Agnia, Phoenix, Amus, Azurai, Feng
    :water:
    Vern, Azami, Holia, Vikki, Ilm, Elimo, Savia, Mariela, Azalea, Zeleste, Arson
    :earth:
    Lance, Felice, Zelnite, Faelan, Fei & Fang, Daze, Hisui, Freed, Mordlim, Daros, Phileine, Eriana, Nagid
    :thunder:
    Rize, Marlo, Silas, Fizz, Ragra, Razak, Eerikki
    :light:
    Krantz, Sirius, Izuna, Regil, Lilith, Zellha, Kira, Carol, Lauda, Zekt, Janice, Ionia, Linasera, Juno-Seto
    :dark:
    Grahdens, Zalvard, Shion, Velma, Mizo Dorte, Ensa-Taya, Nyami

All recommendations are helpful.

2. Ceedo

Ceedo Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alan/Roglizer/Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    Lyoness lead, (any other friend unit with flat mitigation will work), Elimo for mitigator/damage control (she doesn't attack), Holia for crit negation/AI buff, Savia for the mad nukes on UBB , Last unit should have single target to help focus, maybe lauda with big HP boost on spheres/elgif? I'm not the greatest but I think this could work. Remember, you can pick sub units to switch out for others, so If you have other units you want to bring, feel free. A good friend unit to bring is Alan. I'm raising mine right now if you want to add me. He is essentially a better Regil that can be used as a decent sub unit so he doesn't necessarily need to be switched out for this fight.

Make sure to look up a guide in order to know when to guard, when to UBB and when to nuke down certain units (this is why I said savia).