Squad Help Please

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Gahzirra, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Gahzirra

Gahzirra

Just returned and little overwhelmed at squad build and which units to focus on first. Please help.

So I did about 25 pulls upon returning, out of my selected omni capable units what the best team? (mainly Raid/Trials) Also if there is 1 unit you think I am missing that really need that will be my UOC.

My Omni-able Units:
    :dark:Keres, Kalon, Elza, Feeva, Alice, Gregor, Ensa-Taya, Zenia
    :light:Gabriela, Krantz, Zekt, Ark, Zelha, Sirius

:fire:Azurai, Alessa, Ciara, Lyonesse, Rengaku, Kulyuk, , Lava, Arus, Avant
    :thunder:Long, Fizz, Rayla, Rize, Shera
    :earth:Zeruiah, Zelnite, Lanza, Faelan, Ragzbyul, Felice, Fei and Fang, Quaid
    :water:Selena, Vern, Mariela, Tazer, Belfura, Camilla, Elimo, Holia

Many Thanks @Acyl <--Knowledgeable

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion
    RAID
    :earth:Fei and Fang (Lead) + :light:Gabriela, :earth:Faelan, :dark:Feeva, :dark:Keres
    :earth:Fei and Fang (Lead) + :light:Gabriela (SP burst heal), :dark:Elza, :dark:Feeva, :dark:Keres
    - SP Feeva for BB fill when squad sparks and heal when squad is damaged. Faelan assumes sphered for ailment inflict.
    - the ideal SP for Gabriela in the first setup would be HoT + burst heal, the issue is that this prevents you from taking two turn crit/ele/debuff null SP on Gabriela which is also highly recommended. Can consider taking just the HoT and rely on friend slot (e.g. heal-spec Regil) for burst heal, or can compromise on ailments and take Elza, as in the second setup - Elza still carries injury/curse and has a ailment UBB, allowing you to take burst heal on Gabriela.

TRIAL
    :water:Mariela (Lead) + :light:Gabriela, :dark:Elza, :dark:Feeva, :dark:Keres
    - variation of raid build using Mariela lead for trial purposes.

FH
    :fire:Avant (Lead) + :earth:Quaid (SP light/dark, SP crit rate), :earth:Fei and Fang, :dark:Feeva, :thunder:Rize
    :fire:Avant (Lead) + :fire:Azurai (or Gregor), :earth:Zeruiah, :earth:Fei and Fang, :dark:Feeva
    :dark:Gregor (Lead) + :earth:Zeruiah, :earth:Fei and Fang, :dark:Feeva, :thunder:Rize

QUEST/FARMING
    :earth:Zeruiah (Lead) + :earth:Fei and Fang, :light:Gabriela, :dark:Feeva, :dark:Keres

ARENA
    Colo Atk: :thunder:Fizz (Lead) + :water:Selena, :fire:Azurai, :earth:Lanza, :dark:Zenia (or farm Omni Mifune)
    Regular Arena/Colo Def: :earth:Lanza (Lead) + :thunder:Fizz, :water:Selena, :fire:Azurai, :thunder:Fizz, :dark:Zenia/Mifune

Gahzirra likes this.
  3. Gahzirra

Gahzirra

Wow, thanks a huge helluva lot Acyl. That what way more than expected and immensely helpful. Saved me from quite a few errors.

Is there any one unit that would be swapped for something better? UoC was going to be Gabby, but pulled her, then Azurai..but got him as well. So now in a bit of a quandary for Ilm or Owl guy or something else

Have a lot of fodder runs a head of me...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  4. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion
    Ilm would be a straight upgrade to Keres in these mixed element squad setups.

Keres works, but he's better in mono dark Guild Raid squads. Which you can consider, incidentally - Keres (Lead) + Elza, Feeva, Alice, and something else to round off the last slot. The dark limited edition Egyptian unit, Neferet, who's currently in the gate is worth your while to summon for if you're interested in dark squad compositions, with Neferet herself being a good dark leader.

But...all that said, Ilm would be better than Keres in most of these mixed-element builds as presented.

Eerikki probably isn't worth a UoC pick. He's not bad, he's just not overwhelmingly interesting. Evasion is more a gimmick than a must-have buff at this stage.

Gahzirra likes this.
  5. Gahzirra

Gahzirra

Pulled for Neferet, got her on pull 18. Any of the below that would replace current setup?

New Omni's
    :earth: Rozalia, Serge, Daze
    :light: Agress

Of course so many earth, it's the only element I am always starving on for leveling mats

Edit: Nevermind they all seem to be ehh/weaker

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  6. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion
    Rozalia's actually a damn good squad lead vs. fire/earth/water/thunder bosses, it's similar to the Mariela LS and essentially interchangable with that slot. The thing you have to remember is that Mariela type LS mitigation/dmg reduction which activates based on some condition, you can't stack two copies of that kind of mitigation, i.e. Mariela LS doesn't stack with another Mariela, or Rain, Hisui, Ark, Fei and Fang, Alessa, and a whole fuckton of other mitigation leads. With a Mariela LS you specifically want stuff like Regil, Azurai, Rozalia, Zekt, Long, Feng friends, a much shorter list.

Neferet is an important pull. Though if running her in mixed ele squads you probably wouldn't then use Keres as mitigator, ideally it'd be something else. For mono dark, then yeah, they'd slot together unless you have a Johan or Omni Cardes later down the line.

Gahzirra likes this.
  7. Gahzirra

Gahzirra

More new omni's got Ilm so now really struggling for who to UoC, think may go Nyami or something.

New Omni's
    :light: Garrel, Izuna
    :fire: Feng, Barbara
    :water: Ilm, Melord
    :dark: Johan, Sonia
    :earth: Gyras

8. keterou kun

keterou kun Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Pure General Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Sorry to be a pain, but could someone help me build a squad out of the omni evo units i have right now not really sure what would be good for general use
    :earth: Leona, Freed, Gyras, Rosalina, Daze, Hisui
    :dark: Feeva, Sonia, Zekt
    :light: Lara, Regil, Gabriela
    :fire: Glenn
    :thunder: Eleanor, Rayla, Fizz
    :water: Selena, Elimo, Mariela

if you could suggest spheres that would be great (even if i dont have them I would appreciate someone telling me what to keep an eye out for.)
    Also any suggestions for UoC i really haven't got a clue been thinking ages but can't come up with a good decision
    Thanks in advance.