Strategy, Spheres, and another UoC thread

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Kagutsuchi, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alan, Erza, Lukroar, Regil, Shion, Me
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF and SW
    With the current omni units the trials are a cake walk. The problem though is the same problem I had with facing the last challenge in menon(eventually I beat it). My team does a lot of damage however its usually not enough or its to much. Anyway I cannot beat the first trial with Seria I have gotten to her third form I think on my last attempt before I lost somehow. I dont remember how.

I have increased the number of units available to me though:
    Gazolina, Lukroar, Cleria, Solos, Erza, Beatrix, Natalame, Fei and Fang, My Summoner(103), Phileine, Regil, Arthur, and a large number of others. I do not have Natsu, and I missed out on pretty much all other guild and LE units. I think I have what I need but keep failing which leads me to believe the problem is with my spheres however many of the best spheres are locked behind weeks of work(arena, FH, and points). So that leaves crafting. I have one Beiorg Armor, and a few lesser parameter boost spheres. What else can I aim for while waiting?

For UoC I want to pick Shion because I think he would fit in well with his UBB. Is there someone else I should aim for? I know Shion can be pulled naturally but I have done close to 150 summons since returning and do not have him. I do have Zeruiah and Zelnite but I am not aiming to get him for the leader skill. I just want him for the UBB and mitigation spam.

Basically- Whats a good team and is there a good guide for seria? What spheres can I try to get aside from Arena, and FH? What is a good choice for my unit of choice? Thank you for reading :)

2. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF and SW
    Any help please?

3. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF and SW
    Got Shion from the new summons we can do. Now I need a new choice for the UoC. Thinking Galtier or Vikki or Feng.

4. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF and SW
    I got everything else in order but just cannot beat the strategy zone. :(

5. LunarFrost

LunarFrost Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ezra/Regil/Baiken
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, TF2
    I can't give you any tips on Seria's trial other then get 30% damage reduction through double Lukroar leads. I used Savia UBB + Dessit SBB to Normal Attack nuke her in her final phase from 70 to 20 to 0. So, try to find a Savia friend and try to do the same, but not a Savia lead.

Honestly, 30% parameter spheres are good to have on hand, so are 15%, but a I've been seeing Blight's Arisen around a lot, so I've been farming for that.

As for UoC, you get access to limited edition units this time around like Long, Vikki, Galtier, etc.... If you want a full list of LE units that are available, go check out the gala summon, that will basically tell you the LE units you can get from UoC and trust me, most of them are extremely good.

I'm personally deciding between Vikki and Galtier.

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  6. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF and SW
    Update- Got my UoC, and I have 2 more Buffer Jewels since the last time. Currently I use many of the spheres I got from clearing Frontier Gate and from GGC. I have 2 Buffers and 1 Beiorg's Armor and no Occult Treasure. I also have some of the limited time spheres but missed out on Malevolent and END. Still cannot beat the trial though. Closest I got was the end of Seria's third form but I didnt realize it doesnt end there. About to try it again now.

Setup- Lukroar/Natalame/Gazolina/Erza/Shion
    Subs-Beatrix/Regil/Cleria/Solos/Feng

7. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF and SW
    I beat it!!! Finally :) :) Now I can finally start working on the other stuff :D

I got really lucky though. Managed to nuke her down without her summoning out Shura and skipped entirely over most of her nukes.