Super karma dungeon

Discussion in 'Events' started by Death666, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Death666

Death666 Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    This event was supposed to be the best event in the game because f2p players could level up without gems. and have the best chance to jump so many levels that it would not only make them happy but also shorten down the grinding time. But due to a lot of "unexpected errors" most people were able to grind to at least 50+ levels. This experience was supposed to jump at least 200+ levels for those who needed the push. And it's safe to say that once they get the guild experience boost fixed and all of the problems that has happened are fixed we demand another Super Karma Dungeon a full 7 days without any problems.

This is without a doubt the worst event I had to take apart of since I had been playing the game for 3 1/2 years

BF# 9189550498

2. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ark, avant, sirius, eze, lara, azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi, just wanna give you a notice in case you didn't know. Guild boosts are still not working but we now have 4x SKD, and is extended up to Sept. 3

N00BST4R likes this.
  3. Death666

Death666 Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    When I made my post/rant it was before they announced the 4x experience but I still stand by my post they need to answer for what had happen it still makes no sense there was nothing wrong in the first place until these "problems" appeared out of no where we never had any problems with SKD until now

BF# 9189550498

4. N00BST4R

N00BST4R Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil / Erza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BFG - Xenoblade 2
    Woo! I noticed the 4x, but did not realize it was extended...most of my friends think something's wrong b/c my phone has been auto-running that almost non-stop lol. Despite the issues, great time for a returning player with a brand new account, started back on the 19th and currently lv313 and climbing.