SZ - Alza Masta help

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Darius Twin, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Darius Twin

Darius Twin Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roglizer / Alza Masta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon GO, Battlelands, Fortnite
    Hey guys, first time poster.
    So I am rather confused by Alza Masta's strategy zone. I've read multiple guides and they all pretty much say the same thing:

1. Every 4 turns he targets the unit with lowest Defense.
    This isn't the case for me. He seems to target the same couple units over and over, but they definitely don't have the lowest Defense. So can anyone answer this for sure what he is actually targeting? I usually just guard everyone on the first 4th turn so I know who he will target for pretty much the rest of the battle.

2. During Phase 2 he puts a literal target on a unit and you must BB that unit or it dies next turn.
    For me, this is simply not true. In the same fight he first targeted Sirius, but even though I used Sirius' BB he used Shadow Ruin on Regil. Next he targeted Erza and then used Shadow Ruin on Shion.

This fight makes little to no sense and I hope someone on this forum who has beaten him can help me here, since it seems my only deaths thus far as from these types of things. They feel like glitches in the battles, TBH.

Thanks....

2. Darius Twin

Darius Twin Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roglizer / Alza Masta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Well, I'm now getting him into the Angel Idol loop, which is progress. My main issue now is that he targets the same unit with both Divine Will and Vacant Noise. Basically, that's 100% guarantee that I lose a unit. Frankly, it's BS... /sigh

3. Darius Twin

Darius Twin Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roglizer / Alza Masta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I finally beat him... This... Was... Not... Fun...
    Actually it was, but I never, ever want to do it again...even just for fun.

4. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    very belated congrats!

Vacuous Noise was a load of bullshit, it was never consistent for me between lowest defense and element matchup. I just gave up on guarding it after a certain point since he never targeted the one I guarded and yolo'd my way through.

Darius Twin likes this.