Team Update

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Shinzu, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Shinzu

Shinzu Supreme

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    My current team is:

:light:Sacred Emperor Sirius
    :light:Glorious Hero Krantz
    :water:Absolute Zero Vern
    :thunder:Lightning Menace Silas
    :fire:Fabled Emperor Kulyuk

I don't have a separate team for arena yet and don't think I need one since I'm winning every fight really easily so far. What I do need is a team to help with Grand Gaia Chronicles (Saga of Heroes). I'm just doing this to get orbs that might be useful for certain units, but by doing so, I discovered my team gets wiped really easily when fighting stuff like Shusui. So... Any tips? Would getting Gabriela, Azurai or Rayla help? Or even, are there any other units in the summon gate I should keep an eye out for? Got about 123 gems saved up.

2. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    That team looks great for GGCs since you can rely on Sirius' UBB to mitigate squad-wiping nukes and nuke things to the ground. It's a team with older OE's but it's still pretty damn good for clearing content. More so if you can find an Ark or Azurai friend somewhere. Ark friends trivialize a lot of 7* content and some OE based content.

I would recommend reading guides so you know when to use Sirius' UBB to survive and what thresholds to look out for. In terms of unit helpfulness, Azurai > Gabriela >> Rayla. Azurai has an EXTREMELY good LS for hard content and a ton of utility to boot. 10% flat damage reduction with no conditions attached is powerful, doubly so if paired with an Ark friend lead. With Ark + Azurai LSes, you can pretty much tank through anything that's not a squad wiping nuke. It makes most older content a joke, really. Gabriela has a meh/so-so LS, but she has a ton of utility as a sub (especially on her BB). Her SBB is a potent nuke, and with her self-buffs, she is a pretty good healer if you choose to pick the healing SP options. She's not as game-changing as Azurai was, but she's a pretty damn good unit in her own right.

Shinzu likes this.
  3. Shinzu

Shinzu Supreme

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Awesome. Do you think it would be worth dumping all these gems into the gate to look for a Azurai? I have no idea if there are any upcoming/soon to release units that I should keep an eye out for that might be a better use for the gems.

4. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    Only if he's featured and with increased rates. Nowadays getting GE's from other gates where they are not featured is very difficult, so I wouldn't expect an Azurai noise pull on Gabriela's gate and vice versa. One upcoming unit that's worth keeping an eye out for is this guy:

[​IMG]

We don't know anything about his kit, but given GUMI's track record with non-collab GEs, there's a good chance that his kit will be good. (y)

5. Reixd

Reixd Khaos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Avant OE, Strife God
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF GL
    Kyrian is right, Never had a noise Azurai with 100 gems, though even with increased rates I had a hard time getting Azurai damnit i want one or two or 3 LOL, but yeah seriously, you should wait for the GE halloween unit, if you want some waifu, go wait ciara increased rates since she's getting an OE, plus i'd say wait for the grandfather of karl since he's tanky af and would hit so hard. thats who iam saving gem for anyway.

6. Reixd

Reixd Khaos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Avant OE, Strife God
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF GL
    I had spent alot of gems trying to get azurai, even with the now increased rates on fire. its like, he doesn't exist in the damned gate.