Terry SP colo build

Discussion in 'PVP Modes' started by Varthftw, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Varthftw

Varthftw Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    I am planning onusing him as leader for both offense and def currently. I was thinking boost def when > 50% hp, 40% to hp, enhance LS boost, immune to status aliments + add def ignore to bb/sbb/+1 mitigation duration. What are your thoughts Anything else seems somewhat funky but let me know. I will use Sekto for def lead when he comes around and keep terry for offense. I also pulled two terrys so can do two different sp's for colo even offense lead sp or def sp if needed.

I am running azurai, izuna x2, mifune x2, with mizeruka as offense lead, and golzo lead for defense currently

2. Pulsate

Pulsate Astraeus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Rain/Silvie/Durumn (soon tm)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Competitive Gears of War 4 (Xbox)
    I dont think 2 turn miti will be usefull on him if you have Juno or Krantz for other content

3. Varthftw

Varthftw Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    yes I figured it wouldnt be but the last 30 from my build suggested is that or def ignore that is why I listed it has the option. Also I am assuming it only works on sbb mit and not his bb which is selfish, if it does work on his selfish bb mit then it might be worth getting the +1 turn

4. Pulsate

Pulsate Astraeus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Rain/Silvie/Durumn (soon tm)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Competitive Gears of War 4 (Xbox)
    Nah +1 turn for himself wont help, colo battles wont last long enough even if he's a tank

5. Yilun

Yilun Perses

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Here's what I did:
    40% HP
    Negate All Status
    15% Elemental Mitigation
    +10% for SBB tri-stat boost

My reasoning is this:

1) 40% HP is a must since you're primarily using him for colo/arena and the objective is to make him tanky and survive as long as possible (since he has no idol)
    2) 15% Elemental Mitigation is almost mandatory for Terry. This is the ONE niche that he has so I feel like it would be a terrible waste not to take advantage of it. His 15% fire mitigation allows my entire team to successfully tank Azurai SBB's now, which is a huge game-changer imo (in addition to normal mitigation)
    3) 10% boost to tr-stat buff is useful since you can still arguably use him as a secondary mitigator/support unit in other content outside of colo/arena
    4) The leftover SP was given to status null. This is huge for colo/arena since you don't want him to be paralyzed or cursed mid-battle and frees up your elgif/sphere slots for actual, useful items

I did not do the 2 turn mitigation SP option since most likely for other hard content, you will NOT use Terry as your primary mitigator since Krantz and Juno are just TOO good to replace in real content. And since Terry's SBB is very expensive, you may not necessarily get to SBB each time in a colo fight, thus making his 2-turn mitigation unpredictable and unreliable in actual combat.