The Strongest Unit (Lore-Wise)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ninja, Jun 30, 2015.

1. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    watch it with the F bombers man.

2. ~{Chaos}~

~{Chaos}~ Khaos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Almighty Omnipotence Burny
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    If it is about sheer power than it is The Orginal 6, even in the game they are powerhouses. After all, they are the humans that surpassed the gods themselves. Rather than them, the Ishgria Expedition Team, they were the leaders of the first squadrons/batallions of the Demon Slayer Army. They were considered the lost powerful in their time period.

3. Alrisha

Alrisha Forum Stalker Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark / Ensa / Zeruiah
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Tazer didn't completely defeat Afla Dilith. He merely recovered his friend's power that was absorbed by Afla Dilith. Afla Dilith has multitude of powers that he can absorb and Tazer's friend is only one of it. Zurg intervene in the middle of battle and Tazer had to flee.

Tazer also fought the other Disciples in the barrier as quoted from his 7 * lore "Tazer was attacked by a thunder wielding disciple". From Kanon's lore "...he saw before him a disciple single-handedly wielding a sword. After the disciple uttered that "everything was going according to plan," Kanon delivered a counterattack. The thunder he struck within the barrier caused all of the other disciples to disperse...".

Tazer also met Alpha as quoted "However, another disciple attacked him promptly afterwards, stating that the situation they were in was a competition meant to select a disciple worthy of more power". Only Alpha was told about it being a competition by a high ranking God in his lore "However, he was told by his captor that the disciples known as the Six Pillars were to battle each other, rewarding the victor with more power".

Most notable in power between the Disciples were Kanon who were at a standstill with Maxwell and Kira who fought Emperor Karna Masta. Karna Masta is considered to be one of the strongest of the Ten True God we've known, even Lucius had to go to great length to seal him. So losing to him doesn't mean that Kira is in any way weak. Tazer fought with Afla Dilith and Alpha fought with Zevalhua but both were interrupted by other disciples Zurg and Mare.

The weakest is Tohra. She has the abilities to control the spirits but she isn't keen on fighting. Feeva is the most calculated one. Choosing to avoid the fray and intervene with the high god when he tried to kill all of them. Preventing the death of the Six Pillars (the Disciples) and resulting in all of them being sealed instead.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Cipater likes this.
  4. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I think a lot of people see the power difference between units and assume that because it has more *'s it is more powerful.

Our versions of the Fallen Gods are much weaker, I would imagine our versions of Zebra, Mare and Zurg are much weaker then the actual Versions.

Our versions of the "new" 6 heroes are probably much weaker then the actual people. Grah and Karl especially.

Aria Kricket likes this.
  5. Nixixiee

Nixixiee Archgod

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Feeva, Raaga, Kanon, Diana
    Level:
    28X
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Besides the six heroes, I'm divided between these three:
    :thunder: Kanon - was able to fight the real Maxwell to a stalemate.
    :fire: Arus - A unit that fears his own power. 'Nuff said :rofl:
    :light: Melchio - The immortal lizard gundam that was able to dispatch Michelle and her band of misfits quite easily

6. Crayons

Crayons Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Most meta
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Wouldn't the batch with Rize be the strongest? Weren't they deemed "the fallen gods" or disciples of god batch or something?

7. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Underworld Guardian Sparky
    Level:
    higher then a mountain that smokes weed
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Melchio.
    Why?
    Well, not only is he the avatar gundam, he's also extremely durable, and capable of great damage.

There's also Will, who was the only unit to survive Grand Gaia.

(this is not my secret love for melchio and will shh)

Sent from Elimo's fucking planet.

8. AlibabaSaluja

AlibabaSaluja Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Alla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, GTA V, Planetside 2, BFH
    Are you guys forgetting that Melchio is an angel, that makes things different

9. Valast

Valast Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    See signature.
    Level:
    310+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Metal Gear Solid V
    Didn't Toutetsu do something similar?

10. PyramidH

PyramidH Demeter

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    MAD HERETIC GAZIA
    Level:
    1<
    Hunter Rank:
    Correction, its not Maria but Ilis

11. PyramidH

PyramidH Demeter

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    MAD HERETIC GAZIA
    Level:
    1<
    Hunter Rank:
    Gaia King Lugina

A mock Unit modeled after Lugina, a Summoner belonging to the Akras Summoners' Hall. Though his skills are often looked down upon due to his poor conduct, when he releases his true power he becomes one of the strongest in the whole of the Akras Summoners' Hall. He apparently defeated an evil god with an attack so powerful it shook the whole of Grand Gaia

But since no one was around to witness it many say Lugina simply exaggerated the story.

12. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Rize is a demon from Ishgria (Raaga batch)

Feeva's batch are the Disciples of the Fallen Gods (Feeva, Kira, Kanon, Tora, Tazer, Alpha)

13. shaman

shaman Nomos

Leader:
    Ultor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    COD:aw
    The arguments here are, well, quite hilarious.
    I'm personally going to have to give this to burny...
    No, hear me out.
    He's been mystically transporting himself through the fabric of time, and just to be a jerk, I've seen him just explode with power, summon units like the pied freaking Piper, and even warp existence to the point where elgaia doesn't even exist for hours on end.
    I give it to burny for sure.

RainyRai likes this.
  14. JimmyTimmy

JimmyTimmy Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Level:
    [​IMG] Hello guys, I’m from the future and I’m here to tell you that Perpetual Flaw Roglizer is by far the strongest unit lore-wise.

Lore: “Some speculate that the dimension that includes the world of Grand Gaia was but one of Roglizer's experiments. Perhaps once it has collected all the data and information it hoped to acquire from the world, it will return to dispose of it. However, there is no way to really know whether these are Roglizer's true intentions. The conclusion of its experiment would've then allowed for the perfect end to befall on the world. If this end were to continue for all eternity, Roglizer would become a being far greater than a god.”

Quote: “This world’s end... And it’s beginning...
    I create, and I destroy...”

(He’s also the unit version of Heaven’s edge lol)