Spoiler Thoughts on Kulyuk's batch lore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jr77, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Jr77

Jr77 Dark Destroyer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno-seto
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Melty Blood
    So after reading this new batches lore, I ended up feeling really bad for all of em. Plot wise, it was pretty good, and it's actually become one of my favorites. It also made me feel better about the summoner killing all the gods because they deserved it tbh. It's sad how they all died considering they didn't really do anything to deserve it
    Kulyuk- killed by karna masta(since he probably would've opposed the war of the gods)
    Layla- killed by cardes
    Averus- killed by zevalhua
    Voldoga- killed by maxwell
    Bestalg- killed by Alfa dilith(although I did like how he was able to see the future of the summoner killing Alfa dilith)
    Zeal- killed by one of Lucius' disciples(jfc how many did he have?)
    So how do u guys feel about the lore? Yay or nay?

Give it up Deelishis you look like a man!

2. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    I could imagine Kyluk teaming up with the Six Heroes to not only fight against the Gods, but Ishgria, Lucius, and Karna Masta all the same. Either way, I would have rather followed Kulyuk instead of Lucius since he actually cared for the other species.

3. Kendrick

Kendrick Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    (A) Korzan, (B) Nyami, (B) Avani, (G) Haile...
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bravefrontier! MC and... GCC (;-;gumi why!)
    I also liked the lore a lot, what's amazing to me is how weak the gods are in quests and trials (well now they are) when compared to the units who were killed by them. We're technically seeing 6*s killing 7*s, I mean either the gods were somehow weakened in the present after the war with the humans but I don't see how Kulyuk's followers could have been killed.. I also like how Juggernaut is brought into this. Maxwell apparantly used scrap from the automaton she destroyed to create a new weapon.

LawBlade likes this.
  4. HolyThunderOfAtharva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    I think the intent was trying to view the four fallen from some kind of view outside gameplay whereas they have not lost a lot of power. Instead, they are still powerful and the order we fight them in ranks them from weakest to strongest (4. Maxwell, 3. Cardes, 2. Zelvhua, 1. Afla Dilith)

5. Kendrick

Kendrick Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    (A) Korzan, (B) Nyami, (B) Avani, (G) Haile...
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bravefrontier! MC and... GCC (;-;gumi why!)
    What is odd is how Maxwell should be the strongest as she is the creation god.. I wish we got a better idea of each of the gods powers.

LawBlade and RyAnime Valentine like this.
  6. Jr77

Jr77 Dark Destroyer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno-seto
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Melty Blood
    I like to think that the reason why they were so easy to kill was because of all the ppl who attacked them before the summoner arrived. The previous fights that they had gradually weakened them to the point where they weren't as hard to beat in quests, and in trials Noah used the data he got from the summoners fights to make em, not when they were at full power which in turn is why they were somewhat weaker

TreasureDragon likes this.
  7. HolyThunderOfAtharva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Just me personally, but Creation doesn't necessarily make something the strongest. It's more of a back-to-back kind of thing somewhat. (Sorry, I just don't know how to put it into words.)

8. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Well I think they were stronger before they became Fallen gods

Yarwood, Defmor and TreasureDragon like this.
  9. DeltaHorizon020

DeltaHorizon020 Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    XXXXXXXXXX
    Leader:
    Kanon and Zelnite (Upcoming in Future)
    Level:
    370 and slightly Increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Word Cookies :3
    Judging by the lore. They're honestly alright. Although Kulyuk's lore could be fleshed out a bit more since his Evolution tier is just from 7 to OE. And yeah, We don't know anything about this guy other than he is one of the Divine ten and that's it.

10. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    I feel bad for all of them really. They seem far more decent as people than the Four Fallen Gods and Lucius. What makes me sad is that Kulyuk is not as fleshed out as the disciples. There is little we know about him, especially since he is pretty much the star of the batch. Kulyuk would have really helpful as an ally in the present times and back when the Six Heroes (Vargas and co.) were fighting against the gods. Would have been epic. :rofl: It's a shame he's dead. It would be nice to have one of the ten gods around who isn't a jerkass wanting to exterminate all humans.

As for Zeal, I'm thinking that the disciple of Lucius that he was fighting with was Melord just prior to him getting sealed in Ishgria. Melord, of course, would have killed him and went on his merry way.

@Kendrick You have a point, but maybe it's because the Four Fallen Gods have expended their power over the years and are now much weaker than they used to be? Another reason I've been thinking of is that the Summoner is BF's equivalent of Saitama (the one from One Punch Man), as he is pretty much the strongest being in the world. I like to believe the second theory given that I started playing BF at a time when powercreep was well underway and I had the units to easily OTK all of the fallen gods and 3-4 turn kill Lucius. :rofl:

So it may not be the case of the four fallen gods being weak as it is the summoner being so strong that he totally outclasses them. You also have to keep in mind that their 6* forms are mock units Noel has made and likely not totally representative of the real Four Fallen Gods. For all we know, their equivalent of 7* forms are the bosses we fight in the story quests and not in the trials.

Yarwood likes this.
  11. Yarwood

Yarwood Archgod

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Galtier, ??? (Zelnite #2 coming soon)
    Level:
    4XX
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    games with your heart
    Ooh, I forgot about Melord. Good point.