Top Score for Feln/Lod-Chele,Douglas,SGX,Melchio?

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by Aerathi, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Aerathi

Aerathi Dragoon

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Depends
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    This seems to be the popular team this season, and the one I'm using. I know you can get 1.7mil with a second Douglas, but I ain't got one. I'm just wondering what kind of top scores people are getting with this exact team. I can get between 1.475mil and 1.525 mil every run with this team if I do everything insanely right. Just wondering if anyone is able to get higher with this team and what they're doing differently.

Here's the gems I'm using, I shuffle them depending on the type of my friend's Lodin or Felneus (both my Lodin and Felns are Guardians unfortunately). Drevas, Dandelga, 2xLegwand, 2x Medula - I sometimes have to throw the Drevas on my breaker Douglas if my friend is a breaker or I sometimes accidentally get a first turn kill on one of the opposing units.

Here's the best template I have come up with to maximize points (particularly on weakness damage). I do pretty much the exact same thing every time (my unit spam order is incredibly important or I can drop below like 1.3 mil points):

Attack/defense elixir turn 1 every single round (including first), flute on every round that has 2 units (obviously including first and last).

Legion/Jona:
    Turn 1: single attack Jona with all.
    Turn 2: single attack Legion with all.
    Turn 3: sgx, melchio, felneus, michele, douglas, lodin

Aisha/Zephu/Lodin:
    Turn 1: lodin, felneus, sgx, michele, douglas, melchio
    Turn 2: Guard all
    Turn 3: felneus, sgx, michele, douglas, melchio, lodin

Freya/Zele:
    Turn 1: felneus, sgx, michele, douglas, melchio, lodin
    Turn 2: Guard all

Eliza/Paula:
    Turn 1: michele, lodin, felneus, sgx, douglas, melchio
    Turn 2: guard all

Gravion/Leorone/Lira:
    Turn 1: sgx, michele, melchio, felneus, douglas, lodin
    Turn 2: guard all

Grah:
    blah, melchio, felneus, sgx, michele, douglas, lodin start; single attack turn 2, and the standard felneus, sgx, michele, douglas, melchio, lodin on turn three. Though it depends on what he decides to use and when, I hate him, you more or less get lucky. If all my sbb's are up turn 2 I just use them all, you can't really line him up for points.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. nommie

nommie Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    phee/dia/darvanshel/uda/oulu/grah/lilly matah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    i got up to 1,469,120 in terminus with the squad.

3. LtZerge

LtZerge

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zenia, Bestie, Ultor
    I run that with a zebra lead and capped out just over 1.2 mill. It makes the fights go by really fast but the turn bonus doesn't make up for the lack of hitting things. I just got my melnapis evolved today and will have to work on trying this. thanks for the turn order tips in advance, we'll see how it goes

4. Aerathi

Aerathi Dragoon

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Depends
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Honestly the unit types and gem decisions play a large part. Everytime I think I'm gonna beat my score, I accidentally kill off an enemy unit on the first turn.

Obviously my priority is: felneus, sgx, michele, douglas, melchio, lodin and then move whoever gives me elemental bonus up front from that lineup. I'm gonna run the next day's worth of hunter orbs using sgx last (before lodin priority wise) so I don't accidentally crit kill units first round. I think that's the problem.

It's nothing like last fh where there was a very large window of points, at least from what I can see. A second douglas this time gives you a stronger advantage than it did last time.

This fh is very unforgiving of not having Michele's batch and/or multi-douglas units.