Trial 007 Help

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Molarcapybara, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Molarcapybara

Molarcapybara Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Dark Legend Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    So far I've tried trial 007 three times and each time except for once my team gets wiped when all of the oracle knight batch show up and kill my team from most of them using their area of effect bbs and the one time I've survived it half of my team was dead and Ark had no trouble eliminating them. Ark doesn't seem to be much of a problem in the trial it's the others who end up wiping my team. My current team consists of Tridon leader, Medina, Elimo, Avant, and Zenia and normally I bring either Ark, Deimos, or Gazia as a friend unit. Help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
    7 stars
    Vargas, Alfa, Michelle, Magnazorda, Bestie, Claire, Ultor, Avant, Ciara, Lucia, Zelseus, Selena, Zerafalgar, Elimo, Medina, Tridon, Lance, Tora, Oguro, Dion, Elaina, Cyan, Dolk, Toutetsu, Eze, Loch, Diana, Kagura, Zedus, Kanon, Griel, Atro, Melchio, Will, Sefia, Kira, Raaga, Alyut, Nadore, Magress, Alice, Kikuri, Feeva, Aaron, Yuura, Chrome, Lunaris, Zenia
    6 stars of note
    Grahdens, Owen, The 4 Fallen gods

2. Cookielolz

Cookielolz Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Some Stuff
    Level:
    Something
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE, Bloodline, Dawn of the Dragons,
    Try actually killing the subs before the boss. It's pretty easily doable with just Zenia BB smashing and normal attacks every turn, assuming you can maintain that one BB gauge every turn with Medina in your team. /sarcasm

You should be fine though if you just get Dion and Medina down, those are basically the only significant threats; but since you need to kill everyone to end the battle anyway, you should probably do that.