Unit of Choice Help

Discussion in 'Events' started by Zerenis, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Zerenis

Zerenis Hero

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Gabriela
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey everyone. I wanted some advice on who I should pick as my UoC. I currently have:

Fire:
    7* - Michele, Vishra, Ultor, Seria, Darvanshel, Farlon, Ramna, Golzo and Kyo
    Omni - Vargas, Airiest, Lava, Avant, Glenn, Alessa, Barbara and Lyonesse

Water:
    7* - Reeze, Signas, Mega, Karl, Raydn, Lune, Soleil and Haile
    Omni - Selena, Elimo, Holia, Azami, Stein, Melord, Mariela, Zalts, Camilla and Tazer

Earth:
    7* - Edea, Vertri, Lugina, Ophelia, Ragshelm, Toutetsu, Dolk, Elaina, Drevas and Leona
    Omni - Lance, Daze, Rozalia and Lanza

Thunder:
    7* - Rina, Grybe, Orna, Sargavel, Rahgan, Radia, Paris and Mikael
    Omni - Eze, Rayla, Rize and Eleanor

Light:
    7* - Sefia, Melchior, Lilith, Aleut, Elderex and Allanon
    Omni - Atro, Gabriela, Zekt, Garrel, Agress, Janice, Izuna and Diastima

Dark:
    7* - Kikuri, Lunaris, Shida, Logan, Zephyr, Kajah, Feeva, Reis, Melina, Semira, Mizerka and Eclise
    Omni - Magress, Elza, Zekuu, Alice, Kalon, Gregor, Mifune, Sonia, Lara and Zenia

I am torn between a few units. Zelnite, Zeruiah and Fang. Zelnite because I've always wanted him but never managed to summon him. Zeruiah because their leader skill is great and they are a very good friend leader. Fang because her Omni form seems very strong and I like her aesthetic. I am sure there are better choices so any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Hymn God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza and Summoner
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Lanota, Deemo, Cytus, Voez, Dynamix
    well its a bit early to be thinking about a UoC. firstly, you can't pick LE. that includes Zeruiah, Fang, Feng etc. secondly if you want something with a good LS then you can always hope that Regil will be included in the next one if not there's also Azurai. Zelnite is great if you struggle to fit in BB managment buffs into your squad but if its going to be your first and you have no XP leads you'll probably raise it for that which sacrifices all his SP

MalcolmXofArt likes this.