UOC Choice?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Potato-kun, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Potato-kun

Potato-kun

Leader:
    Ciara
    Level:
    So I was looking for a choice for tommorow and I was looking for an expert opinion on which unit to choose for it, specifically what would fit my squad best
    That squad is (All OE) Ciara, Rain(mitigation build), Galtier, Selena, and Azami, who should I get and who should I replace?

2. Femto

Femto Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite/Regil/Avant and kira (fh only)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    OPTC JAP
    eze

3. Yukius

Yukius Barrager

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    [Unit=8196]
    Level:
    225~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, XBONE, League of Legends
    If it helps, I was going to use my UoC on Azurai because you can't go wrong having him. but I did 1 yolo summon cause I had extra summons than I planned for the Brave Exvius LE units and got him. even after I got him I still debated to use UoC for Azurai just to have another one of him. same as having one azurai. you can't go wrong with 2 Azurai. great colloseum unit.

Although. after a long debate for my on my top 5
    1. Azurai (Breaker>Anima) nuker/crit rate
    2. Azami (Breaker) nuker/elemental dmg
    3. Elza (Breaker>Anima) BB management healer w/ spark buff
    4. Elimo (Anima>Guardian)(future Omni is OP. 2 turn mit without SP)
    5. Allanon (Breaker>Anima) All elements + elemental weakness.

Mainly Breaker over Anima for me. because I prefer those units as Breaker for what I use them for. (FH, Arena, Colloseum) but if you want to focus them for other things like Raid, hard FG and trials (plus end game quest) anima is the way to go because you can use them in both with breaker you'll kill faster but less survivability and anima you'll have more survivability and kill slower. still great in arena and can easily win. but colosseum idk rng can be mean but more hp is sometimes good.

Edit: since you have Azami for elemental weakness and if you are using Ciara for all elements Quaid can be a replacement for that(with all elements SP).
    If I were to make a top 5 for you. imo Avant would be #1 on the list if you don't have him yet. of course. Breaker over Anima. but like I said above it depends on what you prefer to use him as and your overall preferences. you can always Elgif to have better stats.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016