Vilanciel Notes

Discussion in 'Summoner Mode' started by Eleiryn, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    • Unlock second unit slot by beating the map
    • Every other god damn battle has Curse. BRING A SOLUTION.
    • Bring seals. You will need them.
    Notable Stages
    1-1: CURSE UP THE ASSHOLE. Bring cleanse/immunity/Holy Water.
    1-2: Curse, HUGE damage. Be careful!
    1-4: Eric hits hard and curses A LOT.

2-1: extremely high damage
    2-2: Ziz can and will paralyze your ass
    2-4: Radia will fuck your shit up. Consider Earth element and/or bring lots of healing

3-3: thunder summoners get fucked. Bring seals!
    3-4: thunder summoners get fucked 2: electric fuckaloo. Bring moar seals.

Left path:
    4-2: high damage
    4-4: Sirius will grab you by the pussy. Even with seals and def converts he does massive damage, have sure to have seals, converts if possible, double HP LS, and LOTS of heals.

Right path
    4-1: mad curse, but they're super squishy
    4-2: THE DAMAGE IS FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT. Also curse+paralyze up the asshole.
    4-3: prepare your angus for anal apocalypse. No mercy
    4-4: A bit RNG with BB usage/focus, but generally much easier than Sirius

5-1: Boss hits pretty hard but mostly not TOO horrible until sub50% HP, when he waits a turn. GUARD. He AOE mass nukes you the next turn.
    5-2: Mantis boss looks incredibly cool.
    5-3: If bosses gang up on you they can 100-0 pretty most stuff.
    5-4: waves seem surprisingly hard. Boss is a complete joke, 0 damage, but heals a bit. Might be a slow win but it's a free one.
    5-5: Berde is completely harmless... until she BBs and gives herself a +hit buff. Then she starts hurting a bit.

6-1: Mel hits pretty damn hard, but has no special tricks so if you keep an eye on your HP it should be easy
    6-2: Neid has a pretty massive DoT that can and will kill people. Otherwise no special tricks, just high damage.
    6-3: Sareas buffs himself with BC on spark. This is important because... reasons. He hits hard even on thunder, but has no special tricks

7-1: The wolves hit hard as FUCK. They can kill thunder units pretty easily, much less anything neutral. Try to get at least one down ASAP, and bring good defensive options - hello seals!
    7-2: hello darkness my old friend I've come to be cursed by you again
    7-3: hello darkness my old friend O SHIT WUDDUP IT'S CURSE+PARALYSIS SPAM
    7-4: Alice and Elza are EXTREMELY tanky and hit like a 747 wrapped in an aircraft carrier. They can do up to 8-10k damage, most of it aoe, if you get really unlucky with BB spam... or do like 2000 damage total to 1 person. It's pretty random. They can curse but it seems a bit uncommon.

7-5:
    • Doge Prime has more HP than god
    • Buffs himself with def ignore and attack buff (separately) intermittently. Hits pretty hard as a result.
    • Debuffs you with rec down to shit on most forms of healing
    • Around 60% and 30% HP he pauses for a turn, granting himself mitigation. GUARD YOUR ASS or he'll nuke you + cause paralysis.
    • Seriously, just run monothunder, it makes your life so much easier
    • Also bring LOTS of healing. Sacred Light is ideal for raw heal efficiency over time, Divine/Holy Lights are great too.

Doge EX:
    • Basic rules are all the same as 7-5...
    • ...Except now he has an AOE buff wipe every 5 turns, starting from turn 5
    • Note that his 60/30% breakpoints take precedence!
    • Just suck it the fuck up and go thunder heavy, or he WILL 100-0 people
    • You're going to want a healer/cleanser of some sort (Mira, Layla, Charla, etc) to save items. Mira is free if you've been around a while and works great!
    • At least two defense buffers is ideal (Spear/Greatsword, Pamela, etc); make sure one has BB ready for after buff wipe!
    • Sword is IMO better than Axe here for the (minor) BC regen and consistent damage
    • Spheres on units should HEAVILY emphasize survivability - ideally heavy regen (Beiorg's, Lexida, etc) and HP/crit immune/immunity/BC gen spheres (Growth Device, Health Codex, etc)
    • It's a long fight but not that hard once you get the rhythm down
    • I used Sword summoner, Mira (Beiorg's Armor/Health Codex), Pamela (Lexida/Growth Device) and got it first try with that team

Skullbro EX:
    • Every 5 turns he reduces everyone's HP to 1 and buff wipes
    • Around 70 and 40% hp, he buffs himself with dark element and attack buff
    • Buff can be removed by doing ~5% and ~10% hp with Light element damage, respectively
    • At 15% hp he does 3x ST nuke that will generally twoshot units, can either facetank (with def convert or 6*/high ele level), sacrifice someone and revive, or guard and try to push with DoT (not really needed).
    • Inflicts Poison/Curse randomly
    • Overall very simple IF you keep the above things in mind, he doesn't hit that hard or have many ugly tricks aside from them
    • Just pop a burst healer after he reduces you to 1hp (Eclise, Charla, Soleil, etc) and have a Light element buffer for the 70/40% hp breakpoints (Krantz, Eclise, Yujeh, etc). Some form of ailment control (Eclise, Soleil, Rugal, etc) makes his ailment stuff completely irrelevant.
    • Yes, Eclise is that silly for this EX. Pamela is great too for all her usual reasons.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Joe A, Sabo, Chaos1011 and 19 others like this.
  2. Nanouk

Nanouk Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Cony
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Nice info! Sounds like it's all manual again.. :/

3. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Almighty

Friend ID:
    xxxx40xxxx
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    300+
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Dark Souls 3
    Nice, as always. Since changing element seems to be a needed thing. Maybe could also list the boss's elements for stages?

Zidainar likes this.
  4. Lil_Dreåm

Lil_Dreåm Moros

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    A lot
    Level:
    3XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    ToL BF SW
    huh wait what.jpg
    ^ Us waiting for you.
    Thanks elly as always :)

5. frontierjam

frontierjam Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    IGN Jamius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Myself
    I wish there was a love button. first 8 of notable stages had me dying especially last 7-8. takes me back to those movies. I'm old enough to know

Eleiryn likes this.
  6. Fernyfer

Fernyfer Apollo

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Felice
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    My summoner is level 38 with a lvl 24 spear weapon and I'm using a maxed out 5* Pamela with Beiorgs + Sacrilage orb (Both are 30%+ stat boosting) and got absolutely wrecked in stage 1-2. I'm always up for a challenge, but, come on now...this is just plain ridiculous.

7. Skipper

Skipper Aether

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark,Lauda,Kalon,Skipper
    Level:
    (313) 39 in summoner mode
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Bectas ex dungeon is nothing compared to some of these boss battles
    PS: at least I only need to do the ex dungeon and start farming again

8. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    I personally did not change elements at all and did OK on the Earth stages. I noted a few stages that hit extremely hard in general but most of them were LD.

Damage wise or curse? Curse is easy to handle, the damage in 1-2 is fucking real but if you have a decent leveled Thunder element it shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah, water dog straight up killed my monothunder. The difficulty level is waaaay higher. I'm really feeling the bern of having a shitty summoner friendslist, will probably give it a week or two for people to get their shit in gear then start deleting.

Skipper and LawBlade like this.
  9. LawBlade

LawBlade Contender

Leader:
    aem
    Same all my summoner friend are low lvs

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Eleiryn likes this.
  10. MrSako

MrSako Radiant Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zeruiah, Others
    Level:
    999/90(summoner)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    SAO:MD, Fire Emblem:Heroes
    Are the new LS craftable spheres in game or will that come in a future update?
    What is the best level now to grind up summoner?

11. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Supposed to be out now, gumi didn't include for unknown reasons.

sareas (6-1 I think?) is an upgrade to Melchio, pretty much anything in the final area is good too depending on element. Alice/Elza is the best if you can beat em but you'll probably need 6*s and high element level to pull it off reliably on auto with shit friends.

12. oppai

oppai

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    mostly bb boosters :l
    Level:
    rising
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill/dota 2
    50 SHADES OF BRAVE :l
    followed up with
    50 SHADES BRAVER

13. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    @Eleiryn anywhere on the 2nd map better to farm than the first map? I been doing 5-2/7-4 for a mix of leveling summoner level and elemental mastery. Mostly 5-2 to farm for ST from friends as well.

14. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Yes, 6-3 Sareas and all of stage 7 have better xp-en than Melchio in particular, and the absolute best for summoner xp is 7-3, Alice/Elza, which is also the hardest lol.

Depending on how you want to balance ST income (low EN cost is best), element leveling, and summoner XP grinding, those may not actually be the best overall for you, but they do the job. Honestly I would say don't stress it too much, there's no true perfect solution, it's not so much like normal quests where Mistral vs Zamburg is night and day. Just auto something with a decent xp-en ratio, 18 or less energy cost, and 100% autobattle victory rate.

15. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    hmmmmm alright. Tbh I was thinking of putting off the 2nd map until I get to 999(hoping to get it before the end of the year).
    So hearing this I guess I can just stick to 5-2 for now. That said, do you think any kaiser slime(which ever is the strongest element towards that boss) with beiorg/flower mirrior can beat it? I'm in no rush to finish the 2nd map but with 1 gem per level in my area I usually have a leftover of 150+ energy so I dump that into 3rd arc mode so if I can clear it with no problems i'm willing to give it a shot(got some pingu friends to help too lol)
    otherwise it's easier, safer, and faster to just auto 5-2 for me.

KrisL likes this.
  16. Yilun

Yilun Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So, if I'm catching the drift here.... and I think I am.......... Vilanciel, in a nutshell, is get buttfucked by damage, curse and paralyze. Seals or bust. Got it.

17. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Pretty much. Depending on your approach (Pamela, mad ailments, 80% injury, etc) you may be able to breeze through the map (I did, <3 Pamela) but without access to those it's a lot more painful and you'll REALLY want seals to be safer.

18. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    FE:Echo, DoTa2, Overwatch, Fate/Grand Order
    Actually easily Auto Battled the Water EX Dungeon running Lance Summoner, Pamela (Beiorg's and Health Codex) and Reud (Beiorg's Dreadnought Shell Aleph). Used Ele-nee as my friend (because I originally meant to see how far this squad could get without items) and actually cleared it.

Eleiryn likes this.
  19. Alan Ghosal

Alan Ghosal Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vern
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Beat it with the starter sword. Not even max level weapon. Used pamela and thunder friend. Just used all the thunder boosting items and sacred lights.

20. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    FE:Echo, DoTa2, Overwatch, Fate/Grand Order
    Quick heads up about 2nd EX Dungeon:
    Doesn't matter if you're using Water element. The boss gets Dark Element to attacks so feel free to use whatever type you want (This can be canceled by inflicting a cerain amount of Light Damage but raising the Light element is gonna be a pain in the ass for me). I brought it to 25% before getting destroyed in a single turn...

I'm going to get that fucking Scythe before anyone else fucking does