Vilanciel Notes

Discussion in 'Summoner Mode' started by Eleiryn, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Exarion

Exarion Astraeus

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zeruiah, Azurai/Avant, Ark
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, Eredan ITCG
    I tried the second Ex Dungeon with Pamela and Mira (I just changed my summoner Avatar in Water). But the boss hits too hard (even with Bolt Stone). My summoner resists but Pamela and Mira no. I'm only lvl 35 with Thunder element lvl 30. Maybe I need to get stronger. I have Sera (I will max her). I just finished to get the lvl 4 for the Water Element (just to unlock BB 7 for 4* units). I will try to use her instead of Mira and hope that she will survive better^^ But for Pamela... Even equipped with Beiorg's Armor and Growth Device and with 11K HP, she dies quite easily :(
    Unfortunately I don't have any good summoner friends. The main part do not play in Summoner Mode and are only at lvl<10... I only have some good friends for Thunder Element and Earth Element.

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Two main notes; when he buffs himself you need to bitch slap him with Light damage (ex. from Eclise), and I HIGHLY recommend searching for good level summoner friends here and maybe on reddit, 'cuz I know that feel. Sucks ass to have so many level 1-15 summoner friends.

3. MrSako

MrSako Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zeruiah, Others
    Level:
    999/70(summoner)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    If you are struggling to clear the dungeon, do not despair. When map 3 gets released, there will be new LS spheres, clearing it will unlock another unit (making the EX dungeons from earlier easier), the max element and weapon levels will be raised, and you will have had more time to grind away to get yourself stronger.

I highly recommend using your training points for one of two things:
    Run lvl 2 element and get your desired elements to 40
    Run lvl 1 parameter boost before the next 'update' to summoner training lab which removes obtaining training points from friends. Currently it costs 100, but you get 80 back for your friend, so it will cost you a net of 20 points to get an average of 17 points to spend on parameter boosts.

Prioritize BC/HC drop first, then HP, Def, and then Rec, for a defensive setup.
    Also, choose the weapon you want to level up and use your super honor summons and dump them into it and get it 20+. I run Twin Pistols, and use the EX from Greatsword and Twin Pistols.

4. Sslink24

Sslink24 Aion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Silvie, Zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    For those having trouble with the Second ex dungeon, I just beat it first try. Using 3 fujins and 5 mega cures

My summoner lvl 36(water element 22)
    Lupine Mantle
    Spear lvl 30
    15stat and spark damage and bc/hc drop rate

Pamela(Demonic Reglia,courage Aegis) lvl22 Thunder
    Sera(Beiorg/Daybreak Moon)

Summoner friend
    Water element lvl 55( lvl 30 pistols)
    Lupine Mantle
    Ex skills, 15stats/ 10hp and hp recovery

Took 22 turns, didnt guard anyone at any point. Used fujins on Sera at the 1hp attacks if it wasnt full. No unit went below 3k health at any point, used cures if A unit got to below 50% and I couldnt heal or hot wasnt up.This setup was sufficient for me.