EU What does EU need?

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Khaotil, Mar 7, 2016.

1. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Skyrim, Euro Truck Simulator 2,
    The problem with trying to attract more players to the game is that they need to keep creating fresh new content to keep the masses pleased. Judging by the amount of players leaving the game however, I think it's safe to say that they are doing anything BUT attracting more players. At this rate, with the lack of profits that must be coming from players leaving the game, the game's servers will shut down in due time. They could easily fix this by creating more special offers for gems. If it's digital currency then they should have no problem whatsoever in lowering the prices for gems every once in a while.

2. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer Darkwalker

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    7* Libra, Capricorn, Magena
    Level:
    350+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU & Global, Super Smash Bros: Melee & WII U
    We ain't no geniuses (is that a word?) while we can clearly see that they are doing something wrong, while in the mean time they can't. More people will buy gems if they lower the prices, but they don't seem to understand that smh.

3. iCantPlayDiz

iCantPlayDiz Heavenly Judge

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta Leaders
    Level:
    42x
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU / Overwatch / Hearthstone
    Hmm I personally think they should do step up + 5/10/15 each week.
    why?
    Because getting the "right" unit is quite hard around now.
    Also, if you look at Besties summoning..a lot more people summon. I think in the long run, its more profitable for Gumi @Croash

4. Todor

Todor

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Viviane , Tora , Sefia
    I really hope and want a system who lowers chances (%) to summon unit you summon before
    For example (list of my dupes)
    Sefia 11 times
    Lunaris 7 times
    Lira 8 times
    Garnan 5 times
    Elulu 8 times
    Zelnite 6 times
    Oulu 6 times
    Aisha 6 times
    Sergio 4 times
    Will 7 times
    Zelban 5 times
    and few more

and i really wanted just one Kikuri , one Golem , one Alice and one Morgana

5. Gholayat

Gholayat Gleaming God

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Master Dean
    Level:
    305+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    AQ
    You know nothing Jon Snow.

They have several people working at gumi to make decisions like these based on their gathered data. You cant say, oh im pretty sure you gonna make more money if you do X, because they know what will give them more and what will give them less money. Sure some people will summon extra during these events, but people always summon regardless of an offer being up. Especially the craptons of casuals who are not visiting the forums or other platforms. In fact, people will be summoning less than they would with guaranteed units, if you went for Krantz and you really wanted him youd be summoning until you get him. Or at least, many people play like that.

6. iCantPlayDiz

iCantPlayDiz Heavenly Judge

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta Leaders
    Level:
    42x
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU / Overwatch / Hearthstone
    I never said that I was pretty sure.
    It was an idea I had, not a hard fact;)

7. rokki_82

rokki_82 Kheiron

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    too many
    Level:
    400+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    "What does EU need?" - global or jp data files so it might work as intended ^^ ...

0v33t1 likes this.
  8. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    That would basically solve all the missing bb visual problems for me so I second this idea.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

9. Gholayat

Gholayat Gleaming God

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Master Dean
    Level:
    305+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    AQ
    No it wont ^^ Its going to completely destroy the game. Those files are incompatible with the EU files. So youd either have to copy COMPLETE global, or stick with what we have right now. And why would you want to copy Global? Im playing EU, not Global :)

10. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer Darkwalker

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    350+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Global is better than EU lmao

Sabo and rokki_82 like this.
  11. jose101

jose101

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Gildord
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon and brave frontier
    Hello, i am new in the game, but when i were investigating how to get more gems i got in a global bf page that they can get like 30 gems per week and they have colosseum and a lot of thing that we don´t, like seven star lugina, karl and seria, so i think they would be pretty cool in the ue version.

PD: Anyone know how the raid work or will be availible? (Sorry for my english, i am spanish after all)

12. Akumu

Akumu Eurynomos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    IS-2m(fated), Zelnite
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU, Panzer Waltz, Path of Exile
    Hello. Its well-known (and painful) topic to us EU players. Our community team are hard at work(complaining at the forums) to get this issue solved. We know the date when the content you mentioned will be available though.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    Stay tuned to our news ingame, bff forums and official forums!
    On a serious note though, its like this. We wait for grand quest and raid too but it will take a while. Best source of f2p gems atm is frontier hunter, new ultimate challenges, quests and daily login system. As for global, things are not so bright too, to get best results you need awesome luck wwith summons and tons of gems to get meta(i.e. best) units. When you have them, you will be able to farm for that amount of gems per week if you grind daily. That is as far as i know about glo. Also they dont have x3 speed.

danithebest98 and Gholayat like this.
  13. NKZero

NKZero Heavyweight

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Duelmex
    Well.... 10 things that EU server needs....
    1 - More FH Events like everyone says. I'm a F2P player since 1,5 years and I have to fight really hard to pass some contend because of my Pulls... (untils last Step-up event I only had 2 units that can be evolve to 7* that are not starters....). With the low pace in content development this is the only way to get gems to F2P players.
    2 - All exclusive units should have 7* form.... this has no sense.... you have to take care of your units and not leave them as trash... If not who's gonna pull for new units that will be forgotten?
    3 - RAIDs... I play also in BF Global and we have right now units that can easily go to RC5.... I don't wanna think what are you thinking to do to make Raids a challenge right now... Limit cost again? That's no sense...
    4 - GGC --> We 'can' evolve Grahdens and other units but we can't get the materials to do it.... no sense...
    5 - Leave unit cost as they should be... It's insane to have units with the same or more cost that Omni evo units right now... that continues in my next point.
    6 - Increase cost level. I'm level 200 and I only have 190 cost.... With the actual cost of a lot of units I can't put a competitive team even if I have the units... I can't think how low level guys should feel about this... getting great units that they can't evolve or use... Of course I don't think that spending the day leveling up on mondays make the game fun....
    7 - Reduce the time recovery of the Energy... 6 hours to play a stage with 70 energy cost? Insane...
    8 - More Super Honor summons events, I'm bored of slow level up units... with parades is not enough, and of course with previous increase of gained friendship points per stage. Merman Keys are great but escase.
    9 - More Missions available... We need at least 5 missions per day to get merit points....
    10 - More colaborations units or free farmable ones for F2P players that are starting. Not everyone can spend a lot of money to get RS units so they should also have an opportunity to have fun in the game.

I know I forgot a lot of things but that's what I think right now that can make the game more fun for more people.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    traskott and Khaotil like this.
  14. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer Darkwalker

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    350+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Half of your points will never happen, cuz they don't give a shit about free to play players.
    We can't have more FH Events than we have now, because Gumi has other things to focus on
    GQ is annoying as fuck, they better just give us the needed evolution material
    Raid has never been challenge for me in Global, except RC6 of course.
    I agree on the unit cost thing
    I agree on the cost level
    I also agree on the recovery of energy, but they probably won't do that, because people have to spend more gems on energy the way it is right now.
    We have a SHS once every 1 / 1,5 months, more than that would be useless, because you wouldn't have enough HP.
    More missions wouldn't make a big difference, 300 or 500 MP a day.
    The farmable units are always shit, so why would you want them?

15. NKZero

NKZero Heavyweight

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Duelmex
    Hi,
    The point of the units is that for F2P players you can have a free unit that makes a function because there are a lot of usefull ones (p.e. Sola, Madia, Zele, Deemo ...) They're second tier but usefull if you don't have a unit that covers an spot or you can not use them. When I started to play they and the Maidens where used by players a lot but of course they've become outclased with the new content so a buff or new free units with potential for today's neededs will be great.

About increasing SHS... it's because is really slow... you get 4 units in step up and it takes you a life to level up them. The challenge should be in the stages not in simple things like this.
    At last... about merit points. It's just a comparisong on how it works in global.

Well I know It'll be difficult. But global is also Gumy (I know, different region) and they works like this.

Regards!

16. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer Darkwalker

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    350+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I play global too bro, le'me tell you, Global will NEVER EVER be the same as EU, otherwise nobody would play EU, simple as that.

17. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    [​IMG]

18. KoenDeDrummer

KoenDeDrummer Darkwalker

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    350+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    you musta never played it if you're looking forward to GQ lmfao

sennybee and Eleiryn like this.
  19. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GQ = more lore. Nuff said.

20. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Also generally terrible writing, extremely time consuming, most of them have terrible rewards (some exceptions - hail Lugina!), some are RNG as fuck... I'm a pretty big lore nerd and I still hate them.