EU What does EU need?

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Khaotil, Mar 7, 2016.

1. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Skyrim, Euro Truck Simulator 2,
    The lore is THAT bad? I guess the "summoner and his friends" GQs would be quite boring since we would only care about the evo mats but what about Melchio and Quaid's GQs? They're not that bad are they? Tbh I would have loved to see a GQ of Owen's past since he's such a super badass, even more than Grahdens (Making Shusui run away like a bitch is pretty fucking OG)

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    It varies wildly by GQ - Quaid GQ is alright imo, whereas most of the summoner ones (the first 10 or so in particular) made me want to eat a gun from how trite and boring they were (though Lugina one was actually fun-hard on release, but EU is WAY past the power level to have any challenge on that one, so unfortunately y'all will never experience that), the Palmyna ones are terrible imo... etc. It's a matter of perspective / opinion of course, I don't doubt some people like them, but I definitely didn't and /most/ of what I've seen/heard suggested they weren't particularly compelling to others either. Some were OK but not great, like Noah/Elise one imo - gameplay wise it was total garbage, and most of the story/writing was mediocre too, but if you like Noah (I do) at least it's a glimpse into him and Elise.

Honestly the one I probably enjoyed the most was the GE Eneroth one, had a nice blend of dank memes, mechanically creative fights, (mostly) OPTIONAL reinforcements rather than being forced into a shitty team (you can eat a dick tho Korzan), and an atmosphere that really did make the various interactions between the story characters feel like a group, almost a family, just like they were supposed to be.

They also run into an awkward issue where the ones that let you bring your team obviously become hilariously trivialized by power creep, whereas the ones that don't, or force you to keep certain units alive, tend to have a huge RNG factor no matter what you do, with scripted bullshit difficulty where sometimes there's literally nothing you can do if you get really bad RNG, or at best can just be really annoying. Cost as well is a concern - for low level people. If you do them at level 200 without any of JP/GL's cost increases it's actually pretty interesting to try to build 3-4 teams out of 2-3 squads worth of cost at best, but at 300 and/or with all of the cost increases... it's just 'fit out 4 OP squads and casually kill everything.'

ANYWAYS that's my rant on GQ. Same as when GL was waiting for raid for a while and thought it would 'save the server' or whatever while those of us who had actually played it knew what it was like - I'd just say to go into GQ with reasonable expectations. Very little of the original legitimate challenge remains and even most of the better rewards are outclassed to hell now on every server, so it's mostly just talking heads, occasional bullshit RNG, and crappy rewards remaining.

Priya and darnok like this.
  3. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    We'll never get to experience that one :(
    Should I just skip the dialogue then? If it's that bad then I will literally just skip it and then wait for the library feature to be added into EU and read it on the train or something.

4. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Just watch it for yourself man. Maybe you'll disagree with me. We are in the realm of opinion after all haha, your tastes may be different than mine.

So far tho I've forced myself to watch all of it to be sure I get all the lore shit and haven't really cared for the writing.

Gholayat likes this.
  5. Phobius

Phobius Eukleia

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur, Magena, Llewxam, Ark, Libra, Lucius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With his dick
    Why so much hate on Korzan? He seems like a unit that would do well paired with an Avant friend or something

6. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Sure, in theory. But what happens when you actually dissect him?

FG farming - his LS is absolute trash, you will ALWAYS want some combo of Avant/Aries/Maxwell for their vastly superior damage LS. As a sub, he only really offers crit chance OR crit damage (BB or SBB), and on auto (which most FG teams want) he'll only really offer crit damage since Avant already gives hp->atk (which sucks anyways).

Raid - if it's non-crittable content, his LS is garbage, basically a vastly worse Laberd. If it's 'the rare part is crit immune' content, he'll 100% fuck you out of being able to get it. Only in fully crittable content does he work - and then Avant still OBLITERATES him damage wise, and in raid damage is god so... rip. Some people used him for Shusui raid... but I shit on every Korzan team with Avant since it's one of the like two high end raids where Avant is actually good.

He doesn't offer enough tankiness to compete or synergize with Avant, he doesn't offer enough non-crit utility to be good for normal shit, basically he just has no reason to actually exist in a well-built team in global's ecosystem.

Phobius likes this.
  7. MelodyZE

MelodyZE

Leader:
    Avalon Arthur
    Level:
    EXactly this.!!! ^^^^^

and Raid god yes raid please.

8. Mayhem Empress

Mayhem Empress Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Just ask
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon Emerald, Skyrim, Borderlands 2
    Just got to this thread but More Free gems... feeling Gem starved unlike I would on the other servers

9. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    You might not be able to see it yet but the daily gift thing gives gems every week, 4 a week in the premium levels, so it's... less terrible than EU used to be about it anyways.

Also anniversary is ongoing but that's just a temp thing.

10. Mayhem Empress

Mayhem Empress Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Just ask
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    what's the premium levels? been playing this server for about 5 days and just got to a high enough level to run my Capricorn and solo the Help Llewxam dungeon with her... She is a beast by the way... and her LS is broken for a newb like me

11. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    You know how you get 7 days of daily gifts right? The login animation thing? Well, there are several levels of that, and after 2-3 weeks of 'normal' ones you go up to the 'premium' levels which are stuff like mech totems, trident keys, frogs, merit, etc, and every 7 days is 4 gems, culminating in a robo frog at day 7 of week 4 I think.

12. Mayhem Empress

Mayhem Empress Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Just ask
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    okay cool... I thought you meant Like my Game level... but if its the weekly levels then that's cool I'm fine with that

13. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    An "auto repeat dungeon" feature so that farming XP or grinding for materials on a particular dungeon becomes so much easier since you won't have to navigate through all those menus again with each one presenting a loading screen which can sometimes cause the game to refuse connection and annoy the fuck out of people.

Also, you might want to do something about Unit injections. I've seen websites offering them again despite the fact that they were supposed to be long gone since the 1.3.0 patch.

Eleiryn likes this.
  14. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Auto repeat (macro system in jp/gl) + default to 3x speed + option in macro setup to auto sell items, units, or both = EU instantly becomes best server by default

AncestralRain likes this.
  15. rokki_82

rokki_82 Archfiend

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    too many
    Level:
    300+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    someone already mentioned, that this should be coming soon (the auto-dungeon-farm). either it was on the german or english part on OF

16. Royin

Royin Star

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    BF | Brave Exvius
    I'm probably really late with this but here are some of my suggestions, not in order of importance.

1. An Imp Exchanger
    More often than not I find myself completely starved of 1 type of Imp (usually the yellow one) while overflowing with the other 3 and it's frustrating as they're too valuable to throw away but at the same time, not necessary until a unit actually needs imping. Therefore an exchange method seems in place with a 2:1 or even 3:1 ratio. That way the excess Imps aren't just taking up space and the shortage gets reduced.

2. A better way to gain Arena Battle Points

It would be more motivating to see an increase in ABP gained per victory. I started played Oct 3rd 2014 and I'm almost at 1 million points. That's a very slow pace. I also feel a higher reward would lead to people gemming more which would lead to whales spending more money.

3. A 'Guard All Units' or 'Guard Remaining Units' option.

I mostly struggle with this when I'm doing Frontier Hunter Mid. As I'm doing a lot of guarding to get my Overdrive gauge filled it takes a lot of time and actually starts to hurt my finger from all the swiping down. Therefore I feel an option to let all units guard in one button is far more convenient and speeds things up too. It could be a toggle to prevent 'accidents'

4. Community Effort Revision
    So far, all the teams I played for in Community Effort Events won. But I can imagine being on the other side and feeling the disappointment that the team you were rooting for didn't. While I admire the creativity in both options, people are essentially being robbed of their choice due to the will of the playerbase.

5. Increased difficulty of Bosses at the end of a Quest Map

I actually really enjoyed the mini-trials at the end of each map in Valhalla. In the original maps the end-bosses usually pose no danger. I put Auto-Battle on and don't have any idea who they were after seeing the Quest Complete screen.

6. Daily Gift - Evolution Materials
    I think the current Daily Gift system is great, I would however exclude the evolution materials (Totems for example). I think I have 10 Dark Mecha Totems waiting to be used and they are growing in number. However there's simply no unit for me to use them on. In fact most of the EU-exclusive units are instantly 7* so they require no evolution material at all.

7. Friend Adding Reward
    I don't know to what extent this can be abused but currently inviting a friend still only gives you a Metal God. It feels outdated and I don't think it will motivate people to get their friends to join.

8. Fusing Duplicates

Right now fusing a duplicate into the original gives 1 guaranteed BB level up or 5? SP levels at Omni Evolution. But other than that duplicates are just fodder for Merit Points. But what if fusing a duplicate into the original gave it a bit of a bonus such as 1 extra imp on top of the cap or +20% BBatk. Not enough to actually make a difference but enough to make duplicates feel less of a disappointment when they do hop out of the Summon Portal.

9. More ways to obtain a Mystery Frog
    Probably one of the best exclusive features EU has but I'm noticing a decline in their numbers. Even for SHS they're still rather exclusive and as a bonus reward for purchasing gems you used to get 20+ for a 100 pack or 12 for a 50 pack if my memory serves right. Those numbers have really dropped. In the weeks of May 27th and June 3rd Mystery Frogs were feature in the 50 and 100 pack. 50 gave 6 Mystery Frogs while 100 gave 10. I feel adding them to the Merit Point Shop for 50k or as an added reward for difficult content would be good. Especially because you still have no real control over what type you get.

10. Removing Elemental Gods from Imp Parade and adding Almighty Imp Arton

One of my biggest grievances while doing Imp Parades is getting an Elemental God. I really feel this needs to change. There's usually only 1 Imp Key available per week and players should be able to get the most out of it.

Akumu likes this.
  17. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Proper EU ezclusive units. Literally rhe only thing that the Zodiacs had going for them was the faxt that they are recolours of fan favourite units. They need to be like Global and make exclusives that are actually worth using and summoning for. Let's face it, Zodiacs will go extinct aftwr Avant batch cones out and that's actually really sad. Also give out proper 7*s for exclusive legacy units. What they did with badlands, crappy art aside is just plain unforgivable. Zodiacs don't solve anything and in all honesty, took up 4 weeks of RS batch progress. They basically delayed Omni Evos by an entire month by doing this.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

18. Mayhem Empress

Mayhem Empress Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Just ask
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    what's Unit interjecions? and if it's what I think it is will I get banned for using it?

19. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    What ever floats my boat at the moment
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Good ole' Brave Frontier (And CS:GO)
    Basically its putting a unit that you havent pulled for (or didnt spend money on) free of charge. Most likely you'll get banned for it though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

20. sennybee

sennybee Thanatos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Retired
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Over 9000
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I remember this one time when I was new to the forums people were talking about this one Russian dickhead who managed to get Tesla (HR 31 unit) before she was even released (I think?), used her as leader and also equipped her with a dev-only sphere and started showing off.

But to answer your question, yes, you will get banned. It's actually a much better fate than what this one hacker on GL suffered. They took away his Grahdens and Karl mock units. This was before Trial 3 got released in Global but still...