EU What does EU need?

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Khaotil, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Akumu

Akumu Eurynomos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    IS-2m(fated), Zelnite
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU, Panzer Waltz, Path of Exile
    • disabling unit art when using SBB
    • (optional) disable sprite animation option, option to disable animation selectively(i.e. disable unit animation for upper left slot)
    • having an option to minimalise team selection screen in 'Squad' tab. Allow me to elaborate. I would like an option which would change team selection screen to make it minimalistic like team selection screen where you press "Begin" button before the battle. Simply icons, no EKSBAWKS HUEG sprites which load forever and are so big they overlap and some Virgo or Merlin takes all screen space when i need to swap spheres on someone behind him\her.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    • making 'Add to favourites' option to sphere selection and adding 'Favourite' to display selection screen on sphere equip screen. Also, favourite spheres should always be on top much like faved units.
    • long-awaited macro system

Alex85 likes this.
  2. LordMg

LordMg Warlord

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    240+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    It definitely need skip button in cutscenes - I was skiping them when I played first time and second time I want to read them even less.

3. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various Leads
    Level:
    365+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Tales of Berseria
    Auto Mechanics from Global?

4. Twenty-Fifth Baam

Twenty-Fifth Baam Heavenly Judge

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta units
    Level:
    5XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    eh
    It's about time for that lol

5. Akira0231

Akira0231 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion hehe xd
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With my life lol
    1 PLEASE FIX THE GODDAMN ANDROID LAG , I CAN'T ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL 2D GRAPHICS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOT CONFIGURED FOR ANDROID
    2 Make EU exclusive units a bit easier to get , I mean I can't wait for 84727482 years to get Lucy and Boogie or Gwen
    3 Make some sales man , I mean I spent 100 euros in 1 day to get a 5 squad zeeku xD , and 100 euros is like a quarter of a minimum salary in my country , I don't think that everyone has the possibility to get all the units like Ushi or Milko
    4 Make some more events , EU exclusive events , for fun and to not shit talk the global and Japan for being with a step in front of us
    5 Make arena points easier to get , like I know you added the random mode available but man I can get to Thanatos in 20 years maybe
    6 Add more things at the Exchange Hall , we need some more shit to get for an example the totem gods
    7 Add another mission at the Metal parade , for an example 4 or 5 keys to another room and that room to have 50 energy and to be only gods and Crystals
    8 Be more communicative with your community, I know I rlly can't say that because I never tried to contact you , like I mean I created this account a few minutes ago
    9 ADD A PROPER GUIDE , I mean I needed some research on YouTube to know what to do , etc etc
    10 Let us delete our account when we want , for an example I want to create a new account because I fucked up and consumed everything I had
    And an extra one only for you : ADD UNIT OF CHOICE PLS

6. Akira0231

Akira0231 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion hehe xd
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With my life lol
    Roasted.

7. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various Leads
    Level:
    365+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Tales of Berseria
    Gwenevere was obtainable a few days ago. Lucy is a time limited unit just like Zeruiah. You can only obtain her during Christmas. You're not supposed to get Christmas presents during Easter (for comparison...) If everything is super easy to get, how are they going to make money? I mean they release almost every week 3 new units...

This is how everyone is going through. If you can't wait, use your gems. Gems are there to be spent either in unit capacity, item capacity or refilling energy, arena orbs etc.

Seems like a cheap version of: "People die if they are killed." Have you ever heard of Social Media?

That's what everyone does. And for your information, the first player who plays new modes i.e. Avant GGC, Forbidden Vortex etc. They had to discover everything. There weren't any guides to begin with. These guides that you can find on the internet, are just informations that everyone gathered together.
    Else check this out → https://goo.gl/CtWqrH

btw. even if you're shouting (typing in Capitals), nobody will take you serious.

btt:
    It's necessary that we have this... It can help a lot for perfect spark or during Guard Frontier.
    We also need the button to get an overview of our Team during battles. I don't want to wait all the time to see if my units have the all element buffs or not.
    The time to see the active buffs right now, is huge. And if the team, like mine, is stacked with tons of buffs, debuffs negations etc. we'll have to wait for an eternity until we realize which buffs our team has or not.

Akira0231 likes this.
  8. Akira0231

Akira0231 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion hehe xd
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With my life lol
    Man you are harsh :))) , I said my opinion , anyway you are goddamn right about the auto mechanics , I mean , I get buttfu**d because a buff removal attack comes up to my booty and destroys me , I have the queen of healing elimo and I still get cucked by Lucius for example

9. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various Leads
    Level:
    365+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Tales of Berseria
    Typing in capitals is inappropriate if you want people to take you serious. Also, you posted some points that are redundant and illogical. Even now I'm not sure if you're just a troll or not.
    For myself, I've just explained why the Auto mechanics is necessary for EU, that's all.

10. LordMg

LordMg Warlord

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    240+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Christmas came early this year - Lucy was in RS portal last week or so. :p
    Refilling energy with gems, what a waste of resources.

11. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various Leads
    Level:
    365+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Tales of Berseria
    I just listed things that can be refilled with gems (that's what etc. stands for).
    But discussing about unnecessary things is drifting us out of the topic here.

BTT:
    I forgot to mention the ms configuration for the Auto Battle mechanics. I think, that's what makes perfect spark possible.
    What EU also needs is the dummy... It was on Global a long time ago and we still doesn't have this. It's clear what we need it for, else it wouldn't be called dummy or training dummy.
    That includes the UI for showing Spark, Crit and Lifebar of the enemy.

PS. Are you probably the LordMg with Lasswell? My ign is Haru. Gotcha in my friendlist.

12. Akira0231

Akira0231 Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion hehe xd
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    With my life lol
    We need configuration for Android, it's necessary, because some people might just leave the game because of the lag , yes to turn off your animation is an option , but some people want to see them , especially me , I play since early 2014 and I still wait for the configuration, and I don't buy an iPhone to play this game :))))

13. Twenty-Fifth Baam

Twenty-Fifth Baam Heavenly Judge

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta units
    Level:
    5XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6