EU What does EU need?

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Khaotil, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Akumu

Akumu Eurynomos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    IS-2m(fated), Zelnite
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU, Panzer Waltz, Path of Exile
    • disabling unit art when using SBB
    • (optional) disable sprite animation option, option to disable animation selectively(i.e. disable unit animation for upper left slot)
    • having an option to minimalise team selection screen in 'Squad' tab. Allow me to elaborate. I would like an option which would change team selection screen to make it minimalistic like team selection screen where you press "Begin" button before the battle. Simply icons, no EKSBAWKS HUEG sprites which load forever and are so big they overlap and some Virgo or Merlin takes all screen space when i need to swap spheres on someone behind him\her.
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    • making 'Add to favourites' option to sphere selection and adding 'Favourite' to display selection screen on sphere equip screen. Also, favourite spheres should always be on top much like faved units.
    • long-awaited macro system

Alex85 likes this.
  2. LordMg

LordMg Warlord

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Amadeus
    Level:
    240+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    It definitely need skip button in cutscenes - I was skiping them when I played first time and second time I want to read them even less.