What units do i use on zevahs trial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zejii, Jul 28, 2015.

1. zejii

zejii Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell Zelnite kuda
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    So what should be my first and 2nd squad or can I one squad it with my current units
    Screenshot_2015-07-28-01-49-09.png Screenshot_2015-07-28-01-49-14.png

2. Ju5tin009

Ju5tin009 Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Charla, Zedus, Zenia (MI)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave frontier. My Girlfriend ; )
    The team I used was
    Diana lead
    Elimo
    elza
    kuda
    Fiora, griel, ardin. ( any attack down unit )
    Grah friend

Since leader skills are virtually useless this team should do it. Diana bb regen is very useful. Kuda for crit and attack buff. Elza for spark buff. Elimo because of how epic Elimo is for thus trail. Any attack down unit I used ardin personally. And Grah for light buff and his bb damage.

3. icloud

icloud

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    2xx
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Fifa, Bo2, Gears of War, Halo, RTS games, SW (iOS)
    Dude. You're about to have some fun on this trial I mean it. Zevah's trial is the Maxwell of TODAY. She gives you a ride and run for your money. I really loved it man. Took me a few tries. Let me post my squad I beat her with
    image.jpg
    Alright, so you don't have Elimo. I strongly recommend Magress. UBB Magress = 100% mitigation for 1 turn.
    EDIT: I was wrong... you do have Elimo LOL sorry (use her UBB for 75% miti for 3 turns on Glorious.)

Form 1: Easy, every 4 turns she WRECKS your lowest HP unit. Miti + guard that unit.
    Form 2: Easy, 90% Glorious (look it up), 50% Glorious (look it up or you will die for certain)
    How to skip glorious: Damage her from 90 to 50 in 4 turns or less, and from 50 to 20 in 4 turns or less.
    Form 3: Same as form 1 basically until 50% hp. When she hits 50% hp, I recommend you get her to 20% ASAP.

How to do all this? Simple. You need Edea or Elimo or Magress + someone like Shera or some other mitigator. Also need status cleansing or a friend Kanon lead.. (or your own Kanon..)
    Then basically fill in the holes with your strongest units PRETTY MUCH. Since you DO have Elimo.. she will heal, status cleanse, defense boost, and MITI + UBB Glorious. So you're set. Just use Elimo and 4 other units that do damage xD

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  4. Falconreaver

Falconreaver Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zenia and some other i s'pose
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Grah lead
    edea
    feeva
    kiyuri
    zenia
    tridon friend

killed her 2nd form in 3 turns so didnt have to worry about her massive AOE. Zenia is so powerful.