EU When does Frontier Hunter Start?

Discussion in 'European Server' started by xBasara, Mar 18, 2018.

1. xBasara

xBasara Duelist

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    I've Been Thinking if there is a Way to Know when it Will Start or if it is simply random...?
    Any Advice is apreciated.
    Best Regards,
    xBasara

2. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    lol, fun to see you here :D Tried to post here more often but as you see, its pretty much dead.

Fh releases once per month in general but thats not true tbh, for example ; Fh released on januari 20 and ended on 26 if i remember right, they will verify if everyone has done it legit. there are some hackers that get to the top score, this doesnt happen often but they have to check it for that reason. that takes roundabout 2 - 3 weeks and this means the next month already started. In short ; it should be every 3+ months but that depends on what events are out that moment. we had that miku event and omni + etc so im pretty sure we wont get it this month.

But if the time comes, make sure to spend the gems on refreshing energy so that you can make it to top 500 :) i was on the 24th place with a Rainbow team so it should be easy to come in 500 by spending gems.

3. xBasara

xBasara Duelist

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    Ohoho Fun seing you too xP. :p Awww brave frontier has hackers? ... Shiit... Well i understand...Thank you very much..!
    for frontier hunter can i use the same team you gave me? or is there any other ?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  4. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    no problem at all! emmm, you need a whole other game plan for fh because thats focused on damge overall. i dont know if you have arthur but he will be a solid unit for this one :) either do arthur/ miku, arthur/ arthur or miku/maxwell an arthur/ maxwell lead. I recom to get snow miku as a friend ( dont worry, i have her ) and do the gaurd frontier strat on fh to get some high ranks :)

Like i said ; send all the units trough screenshots or by writing them down so i can make some teams for seperate instances :p