When to Limit Break and You

Discussion in 'Phantom of the Kill' started by HeroOfLightPKN, Sep 23, 2016.

1. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So I've been working my way through my massive backlog of stuff, and today I will finish a fully Limit Broke Labrys.

I picked up enough of her to limit break her and imp her at every level from 3 to 5* and picked the best canidate from a few different balance types when she was 3*

So there was a slight improvement over the base units when I clocked her to the next form, a few points here or there...

Thing is, I'm not sure it's worth the extra effort to do it except in the last form.

It seems like the chance of getting a bad growth rate on the last stage over rides the tiny stat buffs you get from all that work... Your efforts being derailed by chance circumstances might be really obnoxious.

What is your guy's experience with this?

2. Henshen

Henshen Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Randolph Friend (FH-What's an Avant?)
    Level:
    400+ (SM:77)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    My spear is now darkened...
    While I stopped playing due to a myriad of reasons, I did end up attempting to LB Selena on every evolution stage when she was farmable. (and maxed out her final skill; 9 dupes is a retarded amount to truly cap a unit)

Ended up with a 3.0 growth rate, so had slightly less stats than some of the other Selena's I've came across, and hitting some of those stat hard caps didn't help the bonuses at all.
    --------
    So yeah, I agree that LB'ing every stage is pretty pointless and can be rendered a major waste of time and resources by a shitty growth rate. (different stages have different growth rates)

HeroOfLightPKN likes this.