Which element is the most worthwhile?

Discussion in 'Summoner Mode' started by Jr77, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Jr77

Jr77 Dark Destroyer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno-seto
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Melty Blood
    So I've been getting back into summoner mode and I've gotten stuck on content so I've decided to ignore it for now and just element grind at the moment. So which one is the most worthwhile? Currently my elements are
    Fire- lvl 1(neglected)
    Water- lvl 11
    Earth- lvl 4
    Thunder- lvl 10
    Light- lvl 16
    Dark- lvl 10
    Any help is appreciated

Scored too high for you to catch up

2. Scrubbius Maximus

Scrubbius Maximus Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion/Shion/Shion
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    imo it depends on the units you have available for summoner mode?

eg: Im mostly using Elaine, Pamela, Dolk, Libera, Layla, Eclise, Astall, Mira (in that order). So my best elements are Thunder > Earth > Dark > Light. Fire has some levels cause i used Ultor for abit, but water's virtually untouched.

3. Death666

Death666 Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Well ushi grind for dark because of dark ark and what his bb and sbb does since ark offer both offensive and defensive capabilities when maxed at level 40 in short terms focus leveling the element that will allow you to get better stats/buff but in the long run you have to decide based on your unit element inventory up to 6* (for now until further cap leveling) will be more beneficial for strategic purpose focus until you can attempt another element cap

BF id# 9189550498
    Guild Name: knight66

4. Henshen

Henshen Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (in the works; Avant/Zero/Fei+Fang currently)
    Level:
    400+ (SM:120)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Roundabout - Yes
    This is one of those things where the answer will vary from person to person.

Ideally you'd want the best lineup of units from different points of evolutions.

-Start out short term by checking each element's 4/5* units, paying special attention to utility. Some will be quite strong (ex. 5* :thunder: Pamela) while others are vanilla attackers with no buffs what-so-ever. (ex. :thunder: Elulu)

-Then, look at the long term to find a clear endgame. Check out which element has your best (or most) 7*/OE units, and then see how difficult its progression will be by reviewing 5*/6* units you have available and their utilities.
    ---------
    Feel free to take advantage of element typing when you need to, even if it's not one of your primary elements/doesn't match your best unit's typing. For many at this point in time, elemental resist is the only form of reliable mitigation, and may be required to defeat some of these murderbosses.

5. Varthftw

Varthftw Cycle Cutter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    700+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    I done the new trail o JP and I used a fully maxed dark summoner for it. I found that you can get some pretty strong buffs from some of the free units like dark ark and dark deemo, also laberd as mit on 5/6 star makes spamming bb each turn easy with his bb on hit buff. by really look at what element you could form a strong 2-4 man squad with late game.